Kyo-Dophilus Probiotics Plus Cranberry Extract by Kyolic
Kyolic Kyo-Dophilus Probiotics Plus Cranberry Extract - 60 Capsules
Kyo-Dophilus plus Craberry Extract is a combination of ingredients that promotes urinary tract and intestinal health. Taken regularly, Kyolic Kyo-Dophilus Probiotics Plus can help maintain a healthy bladder, as well as support overall intestinal function and immune health.
Kyolic Kyo-Dophilus Probiotics Plus Cranberry Extract:
- Sugar Free
- Sodium Free
- Dairy Free
- Yeast Free
- Gluten Free
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
What makes this product unique?
- Kyo-Dophilus plus Cranberry Extract is the only product which offers the unique combination of Cran-Max cranberry extract and Kyo-Dopilus probiotics. These proprietary ingredients have been clinically studied and found to be beneficial for the urinary tract, intestinal function, and many other aspects of health.
- Kyo-Dophilus plus Cranberry Extract is made from 100% cranberry fruits solids thorugh a process that intesifies the natural benefits of the whole cranberry, without the use of any solvents, preservatives, sugars, water, flavorings or color.
- Kyo-Dophilus plus Cranberry Extract contains the power of the full cranberry and utilizes a patented Bio-Shield Technology that protects the cranberry from destruction by gastric acid, allowing it to be absorbed through the intestinal wall.
- Kyo-Dophilus plus Cranberry Extract contains three essential probiotic strains. they are heat and acid resistant, stable at room temperature, guaranteed potency through expiration, dairy free, and made with human strains which allow for ideal implantation in the intestine.
How does Kyo-Dophilus Plus Cranberry Extract Work?
- Kyo-Dophilus Plus Cranberry Extract promotes a healthy urinary tract. Since the bad bacteria that can impact urinary tract health live in the intestines, the cranberry extract in Kyo-Dophilus with Cranberry Extract prevents the growth and adherence of these bad bacteria, while the probiotics maintain healthy intestinal function. Clinical studies have confirmed the value of cranberry and probiotics for bladder and intestinal health.
- Kyo-Dophilus Plus Cranberry Extract also replenishes your normal intestinal micro-flora. The balance of flora can be upset due to various reasons such as, poor diet, exposure to bad bacteria, travel to foreign countries and even stress.
- Kyo-Dophilus Plus Cranberry Extract also offers a number of other benefits: it can produce essential vitmains and enzymes that are vital for health; provide anti-oxidant support and improve overall intestinal function.
Who Should Take it?
Kyo-Dophilus Plus Cranberry Extract is ideal for those wishing to promote bladder and intestinal health with convenient, concentrated form of cranberry extract combined with the benefits of probiotics!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What type of current research is being done with Aged Garlic Extract?
A: Aged Garlic Extract is used in several university research projects annually. These studies have focused on aspects such as cholesterol, high blood pressure, homocysteine levels, immune stimulation, cognitive effects, and liver function effects. The results are published in peer-reviewed scientific journals. Some of the institutions involved are Loma Linda University, Brown University, Penn State University, Rutgers University, Cornell, the National, Cancer Institute and the National Institute of Health.
Q: Why have researchers focused on Aged Garlic Extract in their research?
A: Consistency is very important for scientific research. Aged Garlic Extract is manufactured with an extraction process that offers consistent amounts of effective compounds. Simple dehydrated powders used in other garlic pills not only lack consistency but are standardized with non-active compounds that actually are not present in the products you take. This lack of true standardization and inconsistency render these products far less acceptable than Aged Garlic Extract for research and therapeutic purposes.
Q: Many garlic products describe themselves as being standardized? What are the differences between those products?
A: As you can see from the table below, Kyolic is standardized with S-allylcysteine (SAC). This compound was chosen because it has been proven effective, safe and bioavailable. Various other products are standardized with compounds that are not bioavailable, not present in the product, or are not even effective. It makes no scientific sense to market any botanical based on a marker compound that is not a chemical constituent of the garlic supplement or biologically active in the body. The SAC in Kyolic is both biologically active and present in the supplement itself. This very important difference separates Kyolic from all other garlic brands.
Q: What about products that claim allicin is their active ingredient?
A: Strangely, not one of these products actually contain allicin or delivers allicin to the blood or liver where garlic actives are measured. Obviously, if it can’t be found in the body, it can’t be an active ingredient. These products are the subject of recent negative media reports that should not be confused with the positive reports on Aged Garlic Extract.
Q: How should consumers choose a garlic supplement?
A: To be fully safe and effective, a garlic supplement should be an antioxidant and manufactured through an aged extraction process. Consumers should always be sure the product is standardized with SAC and manufactured under current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) established by the World Health Organization (WHO) as an international standard. Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract fits all of these guidelines.
The Kyolic Difference
Choosing an appropriate garlic supplement can be a confusing process. Actually, there are four choices:
- heat distilled garlic oil in softgels
- heat dehydrated garlic seasoning powder in capsules/tablets
- garlic oil macerates
- Kyolic odorless Aged Garlic Extract
All garlic supplements have some nutritional value. However, powders and oils contain little or no water-soluble compounds which may be essential to obtain some of the key benefits of garlic. Garlic powders and oils contain some beneficial oil-soluble sulfur compounds. However, these compounds also have a pungent garlic odor as well as harsh, oxidizing side effects. Even though these products may claim to be deodorized, the garlic odor is just masked by chemical or sugar coatings. When the capsules or tablets dissolve, garlic body odor results.
Kyolic odorless Aged Garlic Extract, on the other hand, is truly the only odorless garlic supplement. The exclusive aging process eliminates garlic odor and harsh side effects. Moreover, Kyolic contains various antioxidant properties and is the only antioxidant garlic supplement available.
Kyolic is also standardized with SAC (S-Allyl Cysteine), a beneficial water-soluble sulfur containing compound which is characteristic of Aged Garlic Extract.
Kyolic originated from time-tested organic farming techniques free from pesticides, herbicides and chemical fertilizers. Organic cultivation is essential to grow pure and natural garlic bulbs which are well balanced in nutrients. Harvested at full maturity, the garlic cloves are naturally aged to convert harsh and odoriferous compounds such as allicin, into mild, odorless and stable water-soluble sulfur containing compounds which offer the benefits of garlic.Kyolic is quality assured from soil to shelf. The whole production process of Kyolic is controlled by over 250 stringent quality checks to ensure its safety and efficacy, conforming to international GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) guidelines. Additionally, Wakunaga has earned the distinctive ISO 9002 certification, recognizing compliance to the international quality standard and demonstrating the company’s commitment to total quality assurance.
Take two capsules daily with a meal preferably with a full glass of water. For best results, drink plenty of water each day.
Store in a cool, dry place with cap tight. Keep out of reach of children. Refrigeration Not Required
Since its establishment, the Wakunaga group of companies has been playing a unique role in promoting public health worldwide through the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of high quality medicinal herbs. The corporate philosophy of wakunaga centers around a commitment to research and a mission to serve public health. This mission is accomplished by providing products of the highest quality, which are supported by truthful science and accompanied by helpful consumer information.