Tijeras Organic Alchemy Wild Primrose Bath Salts (67 g)
Inhale the fresh scent of wild primrose while immersing yourself in a soothing stream of floral delight with Tijeras Organic Alchemy Wild Primrose Bath Salts. Breathe deeply and allow the primroses to take you to that sensual place that only you know. Relish the moment with Tijeras Organic Alchemy Wild Primrose Bath Salts. As you relax in Tijeras Organic Alchemy Wild Primrose Bath Salts nature’s healing salts, your body is soaking in gentle moisturizers and rich skin softeners. Feel the difference, in your skin and in your spirit with Tijeras Organic Alchemy Wild Primrose Bath Salts — a bath like no other.About Tijeras
Tijeras Organic Alchemy - Uniting the purity of organics with the superior performance of high-quality salon formulas . . . A rejuvinating hair care and skin care line made certified organic ingredients and essential oils. Tijeras Hair Company is a premier salon located in New Mexico, as a mother/daughter team with 30 combined years of professional salon experience. Tijeras passion is developing products that bring results and high performance for their customers.Tijeras Mission
Embrace The Secrets Of The Desert
- create personal-care products that unite the purity of organics with the superior performance of high-quality salon formulas
- believe that desert plants hold secrets to beauty and well- being, maintaining moisture balance for hair and skin
- believe that every individual is blessed with unique beauty.
- enhance your natural beauty to complement your lifestyle
Tijeras Organic Alchemy created personal care products that unite the purity of organics with the superior performance of high-quality salon formulas. Complete regime gently cleanses, moisturizes and hydrates for softer skin.Facts About Skin:
Tijeras Organic Alchemy Product Benefits
- Skin absorbs everything around us
- Skin is perpetually exposed to the environment
- Important to use non-aggressive organic products
Tijeras Organic Alchemy Product Features
- “Certified Organic” ingredients
- Essential oils provide aroma essence-natural fragrance
- Exceptional powers to hydrate, soothe and protect
- UV protection helps prevent sun damage
What Tijeras Organic Alchemy Doesn't Use
- Full label disclosure of ingredients
- Natural, environmentally sensitive preservatives that provide full-spectrum protection
- Unscented line for the environmentally sensitive
- Premium line designed for men and women
What Tijeras Organic Alchemy Does Use
- No animal products or testing
- No parabens
- No propylene glycol
- No lauryl or laureth sulfate
- No synthetic colors or fragrances
What causes dry skin?
- Natural Preservatives and Foaming Agents
- Preservatives - Mild vegetable-based preservative (Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate)
- Mild Coconut Cleansers - and foaming agents (Sodium Lauroamphoacetate) (Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate)
Healthy adult skin is approximately 50 percent water. Actual water content affects skin softness and flexibility. Skin loses water through evaporation, especially in a hot, arid climates and during extreme winter months. General health also plays a significant part in th:" ":kin develop build-up, like hair?
Yes. Skin build-up shows up as blemishes and other forms of irritation.Are Tijeras products alcohol free?
The word “alcohol” is misleading. Many people associate a drying agent (ethanol) with the use of alcohol. Tijeras products contain cetyl alcohol, a fatty alcohol derived from palm kernels. Cetyl alcohol is used as an emollient and conditioning agent for softening the hair cuticle.Does Tijeras use Sodium Lauryl or Laureth Sulphate in its products?
No. Tijeras uses a high grade of Sodium Lauroamphoacetate or Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, a mild cleansing agent derived from coconut. Tijeras has tested other cleansing agents, and none could meet or surpass the surfactant they are currently using.What is meant by “environmentally safe and friendly”?
This term is understood to relate to substances that do not harm the air, water, or land during its production, use, or decomposition.What is Tijeras doing to meet environmental safety guidelines?
Tijeras has formulated totally natural, biodegradable products. Tijeras also has gallon containers available for resale in bulk, and they package their products in recyclable containers.Does Tijeras test its products on animals or have animal by-products?
No. Tijeras has been testing their products on customers in their salon, Tijeras Hair Co., for more than 25 years.What role do plant and herb extracts play in the performance of Tijeras products?
They provide needed moisture, protein, and nutrition to hair and skin.What preservatives does Tijeras use in its products?
Tijeras uses Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin, both of which are derived from vegetable sources and are less than 1 percent of the product.Are Tijeras products hypoallergenic?
No product is 100 percent hypoallergenic. Tijeras uses the purest ingredients to minimize sensitivity.Will Tijeras products work in any climate?
To ensure that Tijeras products respond favorably in all climates, Tijeras tested Tijeras products in the U.S. Southwest, which experiences extreme environmental conditions, such as harsh wind, intense sun, arid climate, and wide temperature variances. What does “natural” mean?
All ingredients originate from organic matter, including plants and minerals.