Buy Sanctum - Shampoo For Normal Hair - 6.8 oz. at LuckyVitamin.com
Sanctum - Shampoo For Normal Hair - 6.8 oz.
Item #: 78399
We're sorry, we no longer carry this item.
Check out these suggested similar and related items below. Happy shopping!
Sanctum - Shampoo For Normal Hair - 6.8 oz.
- Packaged Ship Weight:0.44
Sanctum Shampoo For Normal Hair(200 ml)
Inspired by the elements of the sea and hinterland surrounding Byron Bay, Sanctum Shampoo For Normal Hair is created from only the finest certified organic and natural ingredients. Sanctum Shampoo For Normal Hair is specifically formulated to gently cleanse hair without stripping it of its natural properties. Sanctum Shampoo For Normal Hair contains Organic Chamomile Extract and Lavender Oil that will help your hair to look shiny, healthy and full of life. Sanctum Shampoo For Normal Hair has a natural aroma of lime and rosemary.INSPIRED BY THE ELEMENTS OF THE SEA AND HINTERLAND SURROUNDING BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA. SANCTUM ORGANIC IS:
- PURE - Sanctum offers pure Certified Organic products researched, developed and created in the pristine, unspoilt Byron Bay shire.
- NATURAL - Sanctum uses locally harvested ingredients in combination with medicinal grade, therapeutic herbal and plant extracts, cosmeceutical levels of active vitamins and essential oils. Sanctum cares for people, animals and the environment.
- THERAPY - Sanctum delivers products made with certified organic ingredients that really work.
* Sanctum is also certified vegan by the UK Vegan Society ORGANIC SANCTUM, THE DIFFERENCE
The following is an extract from the Code of Practice by our certifying bodyO.F.C. (Organic Food Chain) which all Sanctum organic products must abide by.Prohibited:
Sanctum organic products are 100% naturally derived and draw on the combined power of:
- Petrochemicals and other synthetic substances as ingredients in their own right.
- Non organic products of animal origins.
- Fragrances and other colour components of non-organic or synthetic origin.
- Anti-microbial agents not produced from organic sources.
- Chelating agents based on EDTA and its salts.
- Fatty Chain source material of petrochemical origin.
- Sulphonation, ethoxylation and propoxylation.
- Alkyl Sulphates (eg Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Sodium Coco Sulphate, Ammonium LaurylSulphate)
- Alkyl Ether Sulphates (eg Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Ammonium Laureth Sulphate)
- Polysorbates (eg Polysorbate 20)
- Ethanolamides (eg Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA)
- Chemically synthesised sunscreens.
PURE ORGANIC PRODUCTS
- Certified Organic raw materials
- Medicinal grade, therapeutic Herbal and Plant extracts
- Cosmeceutical levels of active Vitamins
- Soothing Essential Oils
- A unique, proprietary natural preservative system which blends herbal extracts fortified withnatural anti-oxidants and vitamins
- Sanctum is a member of Choose Cruelty Free (CCF) - an independent Australian organisation thataccredits products NOT tested on animals.
- Sanctum is also certified with the U.K. based Vegan Society and proudly display their logo.
Sanctum is one of the world’s best kept, natural beauty secrets setting the benchmark for holistic skin, body and hair care treatments. Sanctum products are made from Certified Organic Ingredients and are NOT tested on animals. All formulation and manufacture are carried out at our premises in the pristine, pure environment of Byron Bay, Australia. In recent times the brand has continued to evolve with its new ranges of natural and organic products which include: Men’s range, Baby’s range and Hair care range. Sanctum has and continues to be regarded as one of the pi:" ":als. Sanctum organic is 100% Against Animal Testing.
HOW TO USE:
Massage into wet hair lathering with water then rinse. The surface acting agents remove the daily dirt and grime from the hair.
Store below 86 degrees avoiding direct sunlight. For external use only. If any adverse reaction occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician immediately.
Aqua, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, Chamomile (chamomilla recutita matricaria) flower extract*, Decyl glucoside, Coco-betaine, Glycerin*, Sodium lauoyl sarcosinate, Xanthan gum, Glucose, Guar (cyamopsis tetragonoloba) gum, Jojoba (simmondsia chinensis) oil*, Hydrolyzed wheat protein, Lavender (lavandula angustifolia) oil*, Rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis) leaf oil*, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose oxidase, Linalool
Be the first to review and be entered to win:
Submit a quality product review for any gift item and you'll be automatically
entered to win a $100 Gift Certificate!
Write a review
Pure Sanctum offers pure certified organic products researched developed and created in the pristine, Unspoilt Byron Bay Shire. Natural Sanctum uses locally harvested ingredients in combination with medicinal grade, therapeutic herbal and plant extracts, cosmeceutical levels of active vitamins and essential oils. Sanctum cares for people, animals and the environment. Therapy Sanctum delivers products made with certified organic ingredients that really work. Sanctum is also certified vegan by the UK vegan society.
*The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by LuckyVitamin.com or
the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your
physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not
use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other
treatment. You should consult with a health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program,
before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.