Sinclair Institute 32 Ways To Please Your Lover DVD
Sinclair Institute 32 Ways To Please Your Lover DVD is an exciting new video addition to Sinclair Institute's Sex Education Collection! Do you want to spice up your love making? With Sinclair Institute's 32 Ways To Please Your Lover DVD, you will learn the skills you need to keep your love alive and satisfy your partner. Sinclair Institute's 32 Ways To Please Your Lover DVD features five real couples, not actors, demonstrating successful techniques for increased pleasure and intimacy. You will enjoy Sinclair Institute's 32 Ways To Please Your Lover DVD. All you have to do is watch Sinclair Institute's 32 Ways To Please Your Lover DVD and you will learn how switching positions can heighten erotic stimulation, how fantasy and role playing can add spice, and how to master oral loving and G spot stimulation. Share an intimate look at how you can use toys and food to add eroticsim and pleasure and learn how something as simple as having an intimate encounter in a new location can change your sex life and open up great possibilities! Widely respected relationship therapist, Dr. Lori Buckley, guides viewers and provides helpful advice to incorporate these erotic skills. It's time for your and your lover to set out on an adventure to explore a lifetime of great sex! Run Time: Apprx. 60 minutesWhat is the Sinclair Institute?
The Sinclair Institute, founded in 1991, helps couples discover how to improve their love life, how to have better sex. The Sinclair Institute created ground breaking sexual health products such as the Better Sex Video Series and the Better Sex Synergy Pleasure System. The Sinclair Institute also sells the best-of-the-best sexual health products created by other companies.Sinclair Institute Core Values
MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE TO PURCHASE.
- Treat people as The Sinclair Institute wants to be treated.
- Be open and honest.
- Give back by using The Sinclair Institute's profits to improve their products and services and the world at large.
- Respect the values of The Sinclair Institute employers, employees and customers.
- Strive for excellence by learning from The Sinclair Institute's mistakes and improving themselves.
- Listen, listen and listen some more.
- Sexual health is a key to happiness and good sexual health comes from accurate, helpful information presented in a friendly and unthreatening way.