Naturelle d'Argan Youth Renaissance Day and Night Creme 1.3 oz. (40 ml)
Naturelle d'Argan Youth Renaissance Day and Night Cream is a global anti-wrinkle treatment rich in natural active ingredients which effectively help to fight signs of aging. Day and Night Youth Renaissance Creme is a global anti-age care rich in natural efficient ingredients which effectively fight signs of skin aging. The age-defying power of Argan oil is combined with the smoothing virtues of hibiscus and New Zealancd fern extracts and with the protective properties of oak bark extract. Naturelle d'Argan's Anti-Age Innovation combines the incomparable power of Argan oil with a selection of the finest anti-age ingredients from natural origin to more effectively fight signs of skin aging.
- Smooths and plumps up skin
- Soft and enveloping texture
- Rapid absorption
- Non-sticky, does not leave the skin shiny
- Sweet Orange Blossom powdery fragrance
- Certified Organic by ECOCERT
- Paraben Free
- Phenoyxethanol Free
- Silicone Free
- Free from synthetic fragrance
- GMO-Free ingredients
- Minimum 10% of ingredients from Organic Farming
- Minimum 95% of natural ingredients
- Recyclable packaging
- Nature-friendly process
Application of Argan oil restores the skin's hydrolipidic film, helps prevent dehydration, and provides a number of essential elements, all of which helps the skin to preserve its natural strength and elasticity. Rich in Omega 6, Omega 9, vitamin E (double the concentration found in olive oil), and polyphenols, Argan oil contributes to the skin's defense against free radicals, which are responsible for cellular damage. Cellular activity is thus boosted, making Argan oil a precious ally in fighting the signs of aging and premature slackening of the skin.
- Skin Care: You can easily apply Argan Oil at night as an intensive moisturizing treatment and/or in the morning as a base for your makeup. The oil penetrates easily, does not leave an oily residue, and can even be used around the eye area. It will leave your skin hydrated, radiant, and visibly revitalized. You can also mix it with your favorite body lotion, or apply it pure to nourish, moisturize, and improve the firmness and elasticity of your skin.
- Nail Care: To strengthen weak or brittle nails, mix equal parts of Argan Oil and lemon juice in a small bowl and soak hands for 10 minutes. This will not only soften your cuticles and limit nail breakage, but will also give your nails a healthy shine.
- Hair Care: Argan oil restores remarkable shine to hair, nourishes the scalp to advance hair growth, and helps to mend split ends. For an intensive hair treatment, apply a generous amount to hair starting at the ends and working upwards, then wrap in a warm towel and leave for 30 minutes, or let soak overnight. Then shampoo and style as usual. Repeat this once or twice a week for soft, smooth and glossy hair.
The Argan Groves
The Argan Tree grows only in a limited, well-defined area which is found in the High Atlas mountains along the Atlantic coast in Southern Morocco. The "Arganeraie" (argan tree forest) contains approximately 20 million trees and covers nearly 800,000 hectares. It is the only argan forest in the world. The Argan tree plays an essential role in a difficult socioeconomic context by sustaining rural populations who live in an extremely arid region. It also plays a major ecological role in countering desert progression by maintaining the humidity and soil fertility conditions that are conducive for the agriculture of local populations. Furthermore, harvesting of Argan nuts has become the only source of income for women.
Protection of the "Arganeraie" is therefore essential in more than one respect. In 1999, UNESCO added the "Arganeraie" to the World Heritage List, classifying it as a Biosphere Reserve, and thus began the movement for the preservation and development of argan trees.
From Argan Nuts to Argan Oil: A Story Of Women
The harvest of the Argan fruit takes place between June and August, a labor ancestrally reserved for women. Once the fruit is gathered, the women remove its pulp and manually crack open the nuts to extract the almond-like seed, which is then ground and pressed to liberate the oil. It is this fastidious work which produces a rare elixir; it takes over 90 pounds of Argan nuts to obtain 1 liter of Argan oil.
Today, the women organize themselves into cooperatives to better respond to the growing demand, while increasing esteem for their work and protecting the precious Argan groves.
The Start of An Adventure:
The Naturelle d'Argan adventure in ethics for argan oil production began in 2007 when they met with women from the TOURZA association, which was made up of around 20 people in the village of TAKOUCHT. By giving them emergency financial support, Naturelle d'Argan made the hope of a new life possible for many families. They provided aid in the for of micro-credit, which women contracted to purchase 12 ton of Argan nuts and small equipment for extracting oil. This temporary action was the starting point for their desire of making a deeper commitment to action in the field. They then created the Tamani ("hope" in the Berber language) Association. Their goal is to help improve socioeconomic conditions for these women by providing them with financial assistance to facilitate their work, having a fair say in their compensation, and launching a literacy and training program.
The AGDAL Cooperative
The AGDAL Cooperative is a true economic and social challenge. The building, which will host 62 women, is built in the shape of a letter of the Berber alphabet meaning "free men". The cooperative will serve as both a workplace and mutual aid center: it will include an Ecocert-certified production area as well as a social area equipped with a literacy center, prayer room and day care facility for children. Under the leadership of President Mrs. Fatima Joutane and Director Mrs. Rahma Nassiq, the 62 women of the cooperative will now have a workplace that gives the the pressing and filtration machines they need to produce organic Argan oil which complies with European standards.