Sanctum Baby Bottom Balm (150 ml)
Baby Bottom Balm by Sanctum
Inspired by the elements of the sea and hinterland surrounding Byron Bay, Sanctum Baby Bottom Balm Baby Care Range is created from only the finest certified organic and natural ingredients. Sanctum Baby Bottom Balm is a certified organic balm that penetrates the skin to help hydrate and soothe and bring relief to redness and irritation. Sanctum Baby Bottom Balm also provides a barrier to moisture residue which can help prevent nappy rash. Sanctum Baby Bottom Balm has a natural aroma of Lavender and Lemon.INSPIRED BY THE ELEMENTS OF THE SEA AND HINTERLAND SURROUNDING BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA. SANCTUM ORGANIC IS:
- PURE - Sanctum offers pure Certified Organic products researched, developed and created in the pristine, unspoilt Byron Bay shire.
- NATURAL - Sanctum uses locally harvested ingredients in combination with medicinal grade, therapeutic herbal and plant extracts, cosmeceutical levels of active vitamins and essential oils. Sanctum cares for people, animals and the environment.
- THERAPY - Sanctum delivers products made with certified organic ingredients that really work.
* Sanctum is also certified vegan by the UK Vegan Society ORGANIC SANCTUM, THE DIFFERENCE
The following is an extract from the Code of Practice by our certifying bodyO.F.C. (Organic Food Chain) which all Sanctum organic products must abide by.Prohibited:
Sanctum organic products are 100% naturally derived and draw on the combined power of:
- Petrochemicals and other synthetic substances as ingredients in their own right.
- Non organic products of animal origins.
- Fragrances and other colour components of non-organic or synthetic origin.
- Anti-microbial agents not produced from organic sources.
- Chelating agents based on EDTA and its salts.
- Fatty Chain source material of petrochemical origin.
- Sulphonation, ethoxylation and propoxylation.
- Alkyl Sulphates (eg Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Sodium Coco Sulphate, Ammonium LaurylSulphate)
- Alkyl Ether Sulphates (eg Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Ammonium Laureth Sulphate)
- Polysorbates (eg Polysorbate 20)
- Ethanolamides (eg Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA)
- Chemically synthesised sunscreens.
PURE ORGANIC PRODUCTS
- Certified Organic raw materials
- Medicinal grade, therapeutic Herbal and Plant extracts
- Cosmeceutical levels of active Vitamins
- Soothing Essential Oils
- A unique, proprietary natural preservative system which blends herbal extracts fortified withnatural anti-oxidants and vitamins
- Sanctum is a member of Choose Cruelty Free (CCF) - an independent Australian organisation thataccredits products NOT tested on animals.
- Sanctum is also certified with the U.K. based Vegan Society and proudly display their logo.
Sanctum is one of the world’s best kept, natural beauty secrets setting the benchmark for holistic skin, body and hair care treatments. Sanctum products are made from Certified Organic Ingredients and are NOT tested on animals. All formulation and manufacture are carried out at our premises in the pristine, pure environment of Byron Bay, Australia. In recent times the brand has continued to evolve with its new ranges of natural and organic products which include: Men’s range, Baby’s range and Hair care range. Sanctum has and continues to be regarded as one of the pioneers of what is now a heavil:" ":gainst Animal Testing.
HOW TO USE:
Daily. Gently spread a small amount onto baby's skin until well covered paying special attention to damp areas. May be applied more thickly where irritated skin and nappy rash occurs. Apply as often as required. Avoid contact with eyes.
Store below 86 degrees avoiding direct sunlight. For external use only. If any adverse reaction occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician immediately.
Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) Seed Oil*, Coconut (Cocos nucifera) Oil*, Shea Butyrospermum parkii) Butter*, Beeswax (Cera Alba)*, Apricot (Prunus armeniaca) Kernel Oil*, Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Oil*, Tocopherol, Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Leaf Extract, Lavander (Lavandula angustifolia) Oil*, Lemon (Citrus medica limonum) Fruit Oil*, Sweet Marjoram (Origanum marjorana) Leaf Oil, linolool, limonene.
Pure Sanctum offers pure certified organic products researched developed and created in the pristine, Unspoilt Byron Bay Shire. Natural Sanctum uses locally harvested ingredients in combination with medicinal grade, therapeutic herbal and plant extracts, cosmeceutical levels of active vitamins and essential oils. Sanctum cares for people, animals and the environment. Therapy Sanctum delivers products made with certified organic ingredients that really work. Sanctum is also certified vegan by the UK vegan society.
PO Box 569
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.