Dogswell Happy Hips Biscuits With Benefits With Glucosamine & Chondroitin Chicken 10 oz. (283.5 g)
Dogswell Happy Hips Biscuits With Benefits With Glucosamine & Chondroitin Chicken are treats for dogs that help maintain healthy joints. Happy Hips Biscuits are rich in protein, low in fat, and highly digestible all-natural treats with added Vitamin E, glucosamine and chondroitin. Happy Hips Chicken Biscuits are made from cage-free chickens and contain no: soy, dairy, corn, flour, wheat, BHA/BHT, added salt, ethoxyquin, byproducts, added hormones, processed gluten, artificial colors, artificial flavors or artificial preservatives. Happy Hips Chicken Biscuits With Benefits contain everything you want and nothing you don't:
- Cage-Free Chicken - Dogswell cage-free chickens are raised without added growth hormones or added steroids and provide amino acids for muscle development and maintaining muscle tone.
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin - Natural sources of glucosamine hydrochloride and chondroitin sulfate help maintain joint mobility.
- Oats - Oats are healthy whole grains that supply B-complex vitamins, fiber and complex carbohydrates.
- Sweet Potatoes - Sweet potatoes are high in vitamins, calcium, iron and potassium. They are also an excellent source of beta-carotene.
- Flaxseed & Canola Oil - Flaxseed and canola oils are a good source of Omega 3 fatty acids to help promote a shiny coat. Canola oil is an excellent source of fat for energy and contains half the saturated fat found in other vegetable oils commonly used in pet food.
Dogswell ....Because Dogs Are Family, Too.
Marco Giannini has come a long way from living on his parents’ couch in San Francisco and selling his healthy functional dog treats from his car. One of Marco’s first role models was his grandfather, who operated grocery stores in the Bay Area. His mother, part owner in a promotional products business, encouraged his entrepreneurial spirit and Marco pursued his dreams by enrolling at the University of Southern California, where he completed his MBA with a concentration in Entrepreneurial Studies. In 2003, while working on his MBA, he received the Best Business Plan Award and the Marcia Israel Curley Award for “excellence in entrepreneurship.”
Growing up, Marco had a white German shepherd named Emily that developed hip dysplasia. The difficult and unpleasant experience of giving his dog pills inspired Marco to create a new solution. Marco realized that there were no functional products in the pet world and wanted to apply the concept to pet treats. In 2003, using his vast knowledge in the pet arena, past personal experience and his entrepreneurial background, Marco created DOGSWELL.
Marco is still heavily involved in the business on a day-to-day basis as the President and CEO of DOGSWELL. In addition to guiding the management team, maintaining strong relationships with DOGSWELL distributors and retailers, Marco can often be found visiting stores and speaking to consumers about pets, Trojan football and anything in between.
At DOGSWELL, they care about what they feed their own pets and know that you do as well. All DOGSWELL products are made from premium, natural ingredients with one catch – unlike most food available for pets, DOGSWELL products come in a variety of functional formulas that are healthy for your dog and cat.
All DOGSWELL products are made from natural meat and poultry with absolutely no added hormones, processed gluten, and no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Products are free of wheat, corn, soy, and flour. DOGSWELL food and treats do not contain BHA, BHT or Ethoxyquin, artificial preservatives that extend the shelf life of a product.
By using the best natural healthy ingredients combined with functionality, DOGSWELL provides pure nutrition with natural benefits. It’s simple, functional and just what your pet wants and needs.