Buy Sanctum - Reviving Foot Balm - 5.1 oz. at LuckyVitamin.com
Sanctum - Reviving Foot Balm - 5.1 oz.
Item #: 78413
We're sorry, we no longer carry this item.
Check out these suggested similar and related items below. Happy shopping!
Sanctum - Reviving Foot Balm - 5.1 oz.
- Packaged Ship Weight:0.32
Sanctum Reviving Foot Balm (150 ml)
Indulge in Sanctum Reviving Foot Balm wonderful massage balm and rescue your tired, weary feet. Sanctum Reviving Foot Balm absorbs quickly to deliver much needed moisture and hydration. Sanctum Reviving Foot Balm helps refresh and deodorise the skin. Use Sanctum Reviving Foot Balm treatment daily. Sanctum Reviving Foot Balm is ideal for all skin types. Sanctum Reviving Foot Balm has a natural aroma of Tea Tree, Lavender & Peppermint.INSPIRED BY THE ELEMENTS OF THE SEA AND HINTERLAND SURROUNDING BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA. SANCTUM ORGANIC IS:
- PURE - Sanctum offers pure Certified Organic products researched, developed and created in the pristine, unspoilt Byron Bay shire.
- NATURAL - Sanctum uses locally harvested ingredients in combination with medicinal grade, therapeutic herbal and plant extracts, cosmeceutical levels of active vitamins and essential oils. Sanctum cares for people, animals and the environment.
- THERAPY - Sanctum delivers products made with certified organic ingredients that really work.
* Sanctum is also certified vegan by the UK Vegan Society ORGANIC SANCTUM, THE DIFFERENCE
The following is an extract from the Code of Practice by our certifying bodyO.F.C. (Organic Food Chain) which all Sanctum organic products must abide by.Prohibited:
Sanctum organic products are 100% naturally derived and draw on the combined power of:
- Petrochemicals and other synthetic substances as ingredients in their own right.
- Non organic products of animal origins.
- Fragrances and other colour components of non-organic or synthetic origin.
- Anti-microbial agents not produced from organic sources.
- Chelating agents based on EDTA and its salts.
- Fatty Chain source material of petrochemical origin.
- Sulphonation, ethoxylation and propoxylation.
- Alkyl Sulphates (eg Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Sodium Coco Sulphate, Ammonium LaurylSulphate)
- Alkyl Ether Sulphates (eg Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Ammonium Laureth Sulphate)
- Polysorbates (eg Polysorbate 20)
- Ethanolamides (eg Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA)
- Chemically synthesised sunscreens.
PURE ORGANIC PRODUCTS
- Certified Organic raw materials
- Medicinal grade, therapeutic Herbal and Plant extracts
- Cosmeceutical levels of active Vitamins
- Soothing Essential Oils
- A unique, proprietary natural preservative system which blends herbal extracts fortified withnatural anti-oxidants and vitamins
- Sanctum is a member of Choose Cruelty Free (CCF) - an independent Australian organisation thataccredits products NOT tested on animals.
- Sanctum is also certified with the U.K. based Vegan Society and proudly display their logo.
Sanctum is one of the world’s best kept, natural beauty secrets setting the benchmark for holistic skin, body and hair care treatments. Sanctum products are made from Certified Organic Ingredients and are NOT tested on animals. All formulation and manufacture are carried out at our premises in the pristine, pure environment of Byron Bay, Australia. In recent times the brand has continued to evolve with its new ranges of natural and organic products which include: Men’s range, Baby’s range and Hair care range. Sanctum has and continues to be regarded as one of the pioneers of what is now a heavily competitive and sometimes misleading industry of “natural
Use daily. Massage liberally into all areas of your feet and cuticles until well penetrated. For superb results, use following Sanctum Relaxing Foot Soak.
Store below 86b degrees avoiding direct sunlight. For external use only. If any adverse reaction occurs, discontinue use, consult a physician immediately.
Aqua, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Chamomile Flower Extract*, Avacado Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin*, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Jojoba Oil*, Macadamia Seed Oil*, Calendula officinalis Flower Extract*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glucose, Squalane, Oak Bark Extract*, Lavender Oil*, Tea Tree Oil*, Tocopherol, Decyl Olivate, Peppermint Oil*, Bentonite, Sodium PCA, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase, linalool, limonene.
Be the first to review and be entered to win:
Submit a quality product review for any gift item and you'll be automatically
entered to win a $100 Gift Certificate!
Write a review
Pure Sanctum offers pure certified organic products researched developed and created in the pristine, Unspoilt Byron Bay Shire. Natural Sanctum uses locally harvested ingredients in combination with medicinal grade, therapeutic herbal and plant extracts, cosmeceutical levels of active vitamins and essential oils. Sanctum cares for people, animals and the environment. Therapy Sanctum delivers products made with certified organic ingredients that really work. Sanctum is also certified vegan by the UK vegan society.
*The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by LuckyVitamin.com or
the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your
physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not
use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other
treatment. You should consult with a health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program,
before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.