Pure Essence Labs Brain 4 Way Support System
Pure Essence Labs Brain 4 Way Support System is the only product in the world that combines the world's finest brain enhancing nutraceuticals (Phosphatidylserine, Glycerylphosphorylcholine, Ashwagandha, Bacopa, Gingko) with potent factors to strengthen the Heart and Kidney Systems. In short, Pure Essence Labs Brain 4 Way Support System provides direct support for healthy mental function, nourishes the brain with energy, clears the blockages that can inhibit healthy brain function, restores health to brain cells that have been damaged, and supports the organ systems that in turn support the brain. Pure Essence Labs Brain 4 Way Support System is without question the world's finest brain supplement.
The brain functions by transferring messages from cell to cell. Western medicine blames mental dysfunction on calcification of brain cells, free radical oxidation, the lack of special brain chemicals called neurotransmitters, and so on. While these factors play vital roles in brain dysfunction, the world's great holistic traditions tell us weaknesses in the body's Heart and Kidney Systems are also involved. Thus, holistic brain support must also address these things.Features & Benefits:
- Phosphatidylserine - Building material for the brain and supports mental clarity, memory and overall cognitive function.
- Phosphatidylcholine - Important building material for brain cells; has been observed to help with mild memory problems associated with aging.
- Ipriflavone - Has been shown to increase bone calcium retention, inhibit bone breakdown, promote activity of the bone-building cells and does not have estrogenic activity like other Isoflavones.
- Silica - Plays an important structural role in bone tissue.
- L-Tyrosine - Converted into dopamine and norepinephrine; two important neurotransmitters used by the brain for communication.
- Eleuthero Root - An adaptogen that helps the brain adapt to constant stimulus.
- Organic Spirulina - An excellent source of pre-made glycogen; a possible energy source for the brain.
- Organic Oat Grass - Provides vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants to support healthy brain function.
- Ginkgo Leaf - Improves blood flow and circulation to the brain.
- Bacopa Monnieri - Supports the delicate tissues of the brain and may help improve long and short term memory in some individuals.
- Ashwagandha - Used in India to treat mental deficiencies due to its influence on the neurotransmitter acetylcholine.
- Celastrus - Specific Brain Tonifying herb used traditionally to enhance memory and cognitive development.
- Polygala Tenuifolia - Used traditionally for brain and nervous system support.
- Mucuna Pruriens - Converts to the neurotransmitter dopamine that's used by the brain for communication.
- Rehmannia, Asparagus Root, Lycium Fruit & Schizandra - This blend of herbs supports and strengthens the kidney system which, according to Traditional Chinese Medicine, controls the brain and other organs.
- Acorus - Used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to reduce blockages to the brain.
- Salvia Used traditionally in Chinese medicine to reduce blood stagnation which may result in insufficient energy (Qi) flow to the brain.
- Platycodon - Helps regulate glucose, the fuel normally used by brain cells.
- BioPerine - Used to enhan:" ":nest dietary supplements. In 1980, Jery Cochern and Pat Bailey established a small company to distribute the SuperFood known as Spirulina. A few years later, they started a larger firm to offer not only pure Spirulina, but complex formulations that were based in Spirulina, Barley Grass and other SuperFoods. These products were the industry's first Food-Based supplements. Food-Based has stood the test of time because whole food nutrition makes a difference you can actually feel. Whole food nutrition outperforms isolated nutrients for two reasons. First, whole foods contain nutrients in the exact forms and balance as they exist in nature. This gives cells the raw materials and catalysts they need to function. Second, whole foods are the only way to obtain the phyto-nutrients that protect cells from the damage caused by free radical oxidation, glycation, etc.
The Cellular Concept of Health
Everything our bodies do, they do by converting or producing chemicals in cells. The proteins that form muscles, tendons and ligaments are built in cells. The hormones that regulate stress response, sexual activity, the central nervous system, water retention and so on are built in cells. The conversion of glucose into energy happens in cells. The factors our immune systems make to fight infection or disease are made in cells. Oxygen reaches the blood from the lungs by traveling in cells. Foods are digested because enzymes and acids are produced, you guessed it, in cells. In short, without living, functioning cells, we could neither walk nor talk, speak nor think, nor so much as bat an eye. What does all this mean? That health is simply the reflection of how efficiently our cells do their work. And this is determined, in large part, by the nutrients they draw from our foods.
For many years, supplements consisted of vitamins and minerals -- and nothing else. The reason was simple. Research had not yet unlocked the wondrous world of phyto-nutrients. Phyto-nutrients (also known as phyto-chemicals) are factors that are found only in plants. Plants make them to protect their own cells against molds, yeasts, fungi, germs, viruses, bacteria, and the oxidation caused by free radicals. When we consume them, they protect our cells in the same ways. So far as medical science knows, there is nothing else on earth that can protect cells from damage, maintain efficient cellular function, and protect health. Dieticians, nutritionists and doctors agree that we should eat more fruits and vegetables because these foods are the most common sources of phyto-nutrients. Science now agrees that children should get at least five cup sized servings each day, adult women should get nine, and adult men should get up to 13. Yet, less than one in 10 Americans get even half of what they need. This creates a phyto-nutrient deficiency that undermines health by limiting every type of cellular function. Why don't we eat seven to 13 cups of fruits and vegetables each day? Because, it's hard to eat 13 cups of anything, and because fruits and vegetables are not most people's favorite foods. In the last decade, phyto-nutrients have begun to show up in supplements. But, most supplements provide them only in limited varieties and amounts. Well designed supplements can deliver the amounts and varieties of phyto-nutrients we need to make a major difference in our health. But, to do so, they must include not only a wide variety of fruit and vegetable concentrates, but the world's great SuperFoods and Superior Herbs, as well.
Because of the success of products made by Jery Cochern and Pat Bailey, many companies started using small amounts of true SuperFoods in their supplements. Others began to use common table foods, like spinach and broccoli, and call them SuperFoods. While there are many wo:" ":reserved by nutritionists for foods that contain huge levels of completely digestible proteins, and that also provide valuable phyto-nutrient complexes. These foods include Spirulina (over 60% protein) and the juices of young Oat, Wheat and Barley sprouts (about 45% protein). These foods are all rich in chlorophyll. In addition, Spirulina provides phycocyanin (an antioxidant that is being studied for countless protective health benefits) and is the only known source of premade glycogen (the molecule the human body uses to store excess energy). The juice of grasses contain vast numbers of enzymes, including SOD, which is considered to be a master antioxidant (protects cells from free radical oxidation). Because these foods provide such large amounts of protein, plus a complete array of naturally occurring vitamins and minerals, they give cells almost everything they need to produce energy. Because they also contain antioxidant phyto-nutrients, they also keep cells in top working order.
There are three major categories of herbs. The first is culinary, for use in cooking. The second is medicinal. These herbs are called "inferior" by Traditional Chinese Medicine, because their purpose is to be used temporarily while we recover from "inferior" states. The third is tonifying by Traditional Chinese Medicine because they build health, which is the "superior" state. Superior Herbs are the world's oldest and most profound dietary supplements. They have been used in holistic medical systems for nearly 4000 years. They are best defined as plants whose phyto-nutrients strengthen, invigorate or restore normal function to at least one major organ or gland. They are so important because they contain very unique phyto-nutrients that are found in no other plants on earth. Because these phyto-nutrients work on specific types of cells, you can use single (or small groups of) Superior Herbs to benefit a single organ or body function, or in larger groupings to support your cells as a whole. Superior Herbs are the superstars of the botanical kingdom. They are, in truth, the greatest of all the SuperFoods. They should play a significant role in everyone's daily supplement regimen.
Pure Essence Labs' Approach
Pure Essence exists for only one reason. That is to use Nature as the model by which to build and maintain good health. Using Nature means understanding Nature. And, understanding Nature includes respecting time honored holistic medical systems. There is no doubt modern science has wrought many wonders. It is important to take advantage of these advances. But, it is also important to keep them in perspective, and to use them with the wisdom of the age old traditions that are as true today as they have ever been. At Pure Essence, they do just that. Pure Essence Labs joins the best of the old with the best of the new, making it all available to you as the most holistic, and most effective dietary supplements and nutraceuticals ever offered. Pure Essence Labs hopes you'll accept their invitation to become part of the Pure Essence family. And Pure Essence Labs promises that, if you do, you'll be glad you did.