Dr. Hana's Nasopure Little Squirt To Go Nasal Wash System
The Little Squirt To Go Nasal Wash System keeps your nose clean the all natural way. Nasopure gently washes away irritants that cause nasal symptoms and discomfort - pollen, mold, dust, dander, bacteria, viruses, and mucous build-up. Developed by a pediatrician using your mother's wisdom.
For year's Dr. Hana has taught her patients how to wash their noses. Dr. Hana particularly encourages those who have allergies, recurrent sinus and ear infections, or asthma. The nose is the body's filter and washing in provides a great dense against environmental cause of nasal and sinus congestion. A clean nose allows the sinuses to drain naturally. Keeping your nose clean makes so much sense and it feels good too.
Nasopure's patented bottle design offers full control over pressure and flow. It also promotes ideal head and neck postion for easy, safe and thorough washing. Nasopurists tell Dr. Hana time and again that daily use has relieved and prevented their nasal woes, allowing them ti breathe more easily and help reduce their medication use. Enjoy the Nasopure Effect!
Nasopure Little Squirt To Go :
- Removes irritants, thins secretions, refreshes nasal lining, moisturizes, shrinks swollen passages.
- Reduces medication use; prevents and/or reduces symptoms related to allergies, sinusitis, colds, exposure to pollution.
- Contains only natural ingredients; not habit forming.
- Can be used with prescription nasal sprays.
- Little Squirt to go is great for travel and children (2 years and up)
4 oz. Nasopure bottle,20 swish stix, each 3.75 grams, pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate.Why Nasal Washing?
Saline nasal washings have been used for centuries to maintain clear nasal passages. The process can be referred to as rinsing, irrigation, douching or lavage, but Nasopure likes to call it what it is: nasal washing. Nasopure is today's ideal nasal wash.
Dr. Hana, a practicing physician with over 2 decades of experience in helping both children and adult patients with nasal, sinus and ear problems caused by colds, allergies, infections and exposure to pollution. She has seen first hand how the regular use of a saline nasal wash can soothe, moisturize, and help keep the nose, sinuses and ears clear, clean and healthy.
Allergists, family doctors, otolaryngologists, pediatricians and scientists have found this procedure safe and effective. Evidence shows when done correctly, nasal washing can remove irritants, particles and debris — keeping the passages clear while moisturizing and soothing irritated membranes.
Nasopure truly believe anyone can benefit from washing their nose every day. Dr. Hana is on a mission to inform, educate and enlighten people all over the world on the benefits of nasal washing. The ultimate goal is to reduce medication use, and avoid the cost and side effects of these drugs. As a company, Nasopure's goal is to help you feel better and breathe easier, naturally. Benefits of :" ":y so allergens, irritants, bacteria, viruses and contaminants can be eliminated.
Helps prevent upper respiratory infections like the common cold.
Reduces dependency on medications such as antibiotics, antihistamines, nasal steroids, decongestants and asthma medications.
Relieves nasal dryness.
Improves sense of smell.
Improves sense of taste.
Helps to treat sinusitis and rhinitis.
Reduces allergic rhinitis.
Reduces coughing and other symptoms of post-nasal drip.
May reduce snoring.
May reduce nose bleeds.
Clears airways affected by nose woes associated with pregnancy and maturity.
Helps alleviate breathing difficulties caused by medical conditions such as Cystic Fibrosis and many others.
Cleanses the nasal tissues stressed by radiation therapy to the head and sinus area.
Deeper, more relaxed breathing. Saline Solution Guide
The Nasopure salt mixture of pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride and sodium bicarbonate can make two types of solutions: hypertonic and isotonic. Nasopure salt mixture is buffered with sodium bicarbonate to balance the acidity of the saline solution for a soothing effect.
A hypertonic solution has a higher salt concentration than the fluids in the body. Scientific studies have shown a hypertonic solution has several benefits:
- Thins thick secretions most effectively.
- Improves the filtering mechanisms of the nose.
- Removes 80% of allergens, thereby reducing allergy medication need.
- Shrinks swollen membranes.
- Regular use reduces the need for antihistamines and antibiotics.
- Similar to ocean water and is SAFE.
- Can improve both sense of smell and bad breath.
An isotonic solution has the same concentration of salt as fluids in the body. Although isotonic solutions do not have as many benefits as hypertonic solutions, many people like to begin nasal washing with a milder solution, or use isotonic solutions for frequent cleansings.
What is the Nasopure Difference?
- Nasopure is all natural; fine granules of a buffered salt mixture.
- Pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride & sodium bicarbonate.
- For use in the shower or over the sink, full bottle can last for several days of use or can be mixed fresh daily.
- Only 1-2 oz of solution needed during each nasal washing.
- Patented design for effective and comfortable nasal washing.
- Economical, Travel Ready & Easy To Use.
Available Book:Clearing the Air, One Nose at a Time By Hana R. Solomon, M.D