Sanctum Energising Eye Gel (15 ml)
Sanctum Energizing Eye Gel is a light, refreshing serum to help eliminate dark circles and inflammation around the eye. Sanctum Energising Eye Gel is infused with Aloe Vera and Witch Hazel Extract to instantly soothe, cool and hydrate tired skin, inspiring brighter eyes and a clearer complexion. Sanctum Energising Eye Gel is the perfect “wake up” treat! Use Sanctum Energising Eye Gel daily. Sanctum Energising Eye Gel is ideal for oily, sensitive or dehydrated skin. Sanctum Energising Eye Gel has a natural aroma of Lavender and Rose.ORGANIC AND VEGAN SKIN CARE RANGE
Enhance your daily skin care routine with these certified organic and vegan skin care essentials that offer concentrated action for ultimate skin health. All Sanctum formulations incorporate medicinal grade therapeutic herbal and plant extracts chosen for their cosmeceutical levels of vitamins blended with soothing cold pressed and essential oils. The range incorporates a unique, proprietary, natural preservative system which blends herbal extracts fortified with natural anti-oxidants, enzymes and vitamins. The range includes natural and organic products that revitalize your eyes, helps to defy time, nurture and nourish the skin to restore radiance. What Sanctum lacks in hype and ‘bling’ they compensate for in quality and efficacy. After all it’s what’s inside that counts right? INSPIRED BY THE ELEMENTS OF THE SEA AND HINTERLAND SURROUNDING BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA. SANCTUM ORGANIC IS:
- PURE - Sanctum offers pure Certified Organic products researched, developed and created in the pristine, unspoilt Byron Bay shire.
- NATURAL - Sanctum uses locally harvested ingredients in combination with medicinal grade, therapeutic herbal and plant extracts, cosmeceutical levels of active vitamins and essential oils. Sanctum cares for people, animals and the environment.
- THERAPY - Sanctum delivers products made with certified organic ingredients that really work.
* Sanctum is also certified vegan by the UK Vegan Society ORGANIC SANCTUM, THE DIFFERENCE
The following is an extract from the Code of Practice by our certifying bodyO.F.C. (Organic Food Chain) which all Sanctum organic products must abide by.Prohibited:
Sanctum organic products are 100% naturally derived and draw on the combined power of:
- Petrochemicals and other synthetic substances as ingredients in their own right.
- Non organic products of animal origins.
- Fragrances and other colour components of non-organic or synthetic origin.
- Anti-microbial agents not produced from organic sources.
- Chelating agents based on EDTA and its salts.
- Fatty Chain source material of petrochemical origin.
- Sulphonation, ethoxylation and propoxylation.
- Alkyl Sulphates (eg Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Sodium Coco Sulphate, Ammonium LaurylSulphate)
- Alkyl Ether Sulphates (eg Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Ammonium Laureth Sulphate)
- Polysorbates (eg Polysorbate 20)
- Ethanolamides (eg Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA)
- Chemically synthesised sunscreens.
- Certified Organic raw materials
- Medicinal grade, therapeutic Herbal and Plant extracts
- Cosmeceutical levels of active Vitamins
- Soothing Essential Oils
- A unique, proprietary natu:" ":PURE ORGANIC PRODUCTS
Sanctum is one of the world’s best kept, natural beauty secrets setting the benchmark for holistic skin, body and hair care treatments. Sanctum products are made from Certified Organic Ingredients and are NOT tested on animals. All formulation and manufacture are carried out at our premises in the pristine, pure environment of Byron Bay, Australia. In recent times the brand has continued to evolve with its new ranges of natural and organic products which include: Men’s range, Baby’s range and Hair care range. Sanctum has and continues to be regarded as one of the pioneers of what is now a heavily competitive and sometimes misleading industry of “natural” and organic skin care.
To be truly natural Sanctum is Certified Organic. Sanctum Skin Care, Body Care, Hair Care, Men's Care, Baby Care products DO NOT CONTAIN artificial preservatives, colours and fragrances, animal derived ingredients, petrochemicals. Sanctum organic is 100% Against Animal Testing.