J.R. Watkins Natural Apothecary Hand & Cuticle Salve - Mango (59 g)
Natural Apothecary Hand & Cuticle Salve by JR Watkins
Protect and indulge your hands with J.R. Watkins Natural Apothecary Hand & Cuticle Salve. J.R. Watkins Natural Apothecary Hand & Cuticle Salve is formulated around a premium beeswax base, incorporating natural oils that moisturize, nourish and revitalize hard-working hands. J.R. Watkins Natural Apothecary Hand & Cuticle Salve soothes and protects dry, rough skin including hands, cuticles, elbows, feet and heels.Features:
- All hand and cuticle salves are 99.0% natural and above
- Premium beeswax formula
- Natural oils include canola, olive and sweet almond oil
- Provides a protective barrier from harsh elements
- Ideal for dry hands and cuticles
- Tropical mango fragrance
Natural Personal Care
- 95% Natural and above
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Free
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate Free
- Paraben Free
- Phthalate Free
- Mineral Oil, Petrolatum free
- Dye Free
J.R. Watkins is dedicated to providing consumers with personal care that is truly natural. J.R. Watkins formulas are 95% natural and above, with many at 99& natural and higher. Using renewable, plentiful ingredients from mother earth, J.R. Watkins offers a luxurious line of personal care products that are free of synthetic or irritating chemicals. Pamper yourself from head to toe, naturally!J.R. Watkins Natural Apothecary
J.R. Watkins Natural Apothecary Freedom Code:
- Made From Environmentally Friendly and Sustainable Ingredients.
- Natural Products Association Certified.
- At least 95% Natural.
- Made From Sustainable, Renewable Resources.
- Chemical Sunscreens
- Petro Chemicals
- DEA/TEA-synthetic stabilizers
- Formaldehyde Donors
- 1,4 Dioxane
- Chemical Preservatives
The Natural Products Association has granted J.R. Watkins Natural Apothecary products the NPA Seal of Compliance. To earn this seal, products must be made of at least 95% natural ingredients. This highly regarded seal represents the national standard for truly natural products and is carried by only a select group of brands that have met the demanding and proven natural standards. In addition, the seal helps consumers to clearly identify natural products on store shelves and at the point of purchase.J.R. Watkins' Mission:
To be the most trusted natural products company.J.R. Watkins' six core values:
J.R. Watkins' brand promise:
- Demand of themselves the highest level of integrity.
- Focus on meeting their customers' needs and exceeding their expectations.
- Provide their investors an attractive return.
- Always take accountability for their mistakes.
- Encourage employees to develop, grow and improve quality of life.
- Contribute to the overall quality of life in their communities.
- Promise their customers a feeling of timeless comfort with every product.
- Promise their customers natural products.
- Promise their customers a perfectly consistent product.
Use before bedtime or when resting, as natural oils may leave skin slippery until they soak in and penetrate.
Keep in cool, dry place to prevent from liquefying.
Olive fruit oil, beeswax, safflower seed oil, pollen extract, perilla ocymoides seed oil, lanolin, candelilla wax, tocopheryl acetate, raspberry seed oil, fragrance, sunflower seed oil, mango fruit
About JR Watkins
FROM A BLUFF HIGH ABOVE THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER IN WINONA, MINNESOTA TO THE HOMES AND HANDS OF OUR GRATEFUL, HARD–WORKING, GLOBALLY–MINDED CUSTOMERS COMES THE PURITY OF WATKINS. IT´S WHOLESOME, IT´S REFRESHING AND IT´S NEVER "DOCTORED UP" LIKE SOME BIG CITY FACTORY PRODUCTS. WATKINS HAS BEEN GOOD AND NATURAL THROUGH AND THROUGH SINCE 1868.
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
The product is excellent and smells terrific. Unfortunately I've only used it a couple time and plan to give it away, because I can't open the tin. First, it's very emollient and even if you have just a little on your hands, you can't get the lid off. Actually, even if you had completely dry hands, it would be a challenge. Tins like this should have a twist key little mechanism that simply lifts the lid when you twist it. The lid doesn't screw on and it's super difficult to get it off. They need to redesign the packaging - the product is great.