Natural Factors - Dr. Murray's Women's MultiStart - 180 Tablets
Natural Factors Women's Multi-Start is the perfect foundation supplement for women developed by Michael T. Murray, N.D. Not only does it contain optimal levels of essential vitamins and minerals in their proper ratios, MultiStart for Men also contains concentrated sources of powerful “phytochemicals” such as broccoli extract, indole-3-carbinol, Green Tea and Grapeseed Phytosomes, and lutein for additional antioxidant support along with energy promoters like Bee Pollen, wheat grass juice concentrate, and spirulina.
The benefits of broad-spectrum nutritional supplementation are only now starting to appear in scientific studies. From these studies it is quite apparent that taking a multiple vitamin and mineral may prevent many chronic degenerative diseases including heart disease, osteoporosis, and Alzheimer’s disease as well as help boost immune function, enhance the function, and increase brain function.
Every day your body requires the necessary building blocks of nutrition. It is virtually impossible to get everything that your body requires from diet alone. In this era of modern living, you simply cannot afford not to take a high quality multiple vitamin and mineral formula. Stress, environmental pollution, second-hand cigarette smoke, and many other factors increase nutrient requirements, especially for antioxidant nutrients like vitamins C and E, selenium, and carotenes. Furthermore, there is evidence that when we take optimal levels of essential nutrients it enhances the body’s healing mechanisms and overall physiological functions. MultiStart is designed to support and enhance proper functioning of all body systems.
Natural Factors priority is enhancing people's health.
- They offer more than 300 different formulas available exclusively at natural health stores.
- They are family-owned, Canadian-based business.
- They have produced and sold quality supplements to North Americans for more than 50 years.
- They grow their own herbs, organically and process them fresh from the fields.
- They test and standardize herbs for total quality control.
- Their science team includes medical doctors, naturopathic physicians, researchers and herbalists from around the world.
- They create new, condition-specific formulas that are clinically proven to work.
- Their laboratory facilities comply with Good Laboratory Practices and are among the finest in North America.
- They meet or exceed Canadian Government Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines and all Health Canada and FDA regulatory requirements
A quality herbal product starts with the highest quality fresh organic plant material. The efficacy of herbal products has always been affected by growing conditions, harvesting, processing and storage. At Factor Farms in beautiful Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada our quality can be guaranteed as we control the entire process from seedling to finished product.
To grow herbs organically no chemical fertilizers, herbicides, fungicides or pesticides are allowed. We use only natural substances that have been approved by the organic industry. You can be assured that the fresh herb extracts contain no traces of unwanted chemical. Even the seed and plant sources are organic.
To be organically certified, certification inspectors work closely with growers to ensure that the organic standards are adhered to. We must keep detailed records of what we use on our farm. Even after harvest, processing is regulated so that no harmful chemicals are used to manufacture the fresh herb extracts.
Local cultivation of medicinal herbs at Factors Farms ensures that the herbs are picked, processed, and extracted at just the right time when the active ingredients are at their peak.
Natural Factor knows that the natural habitats of many herbs are shrinking and that over-harvesting from the wild can endanger native medicinal plant populations. So organic cultivation of herbs is preferred over "wild crafting".