Sanctum Certified Organic Bar Soap - Rose Geranium & Calendula
Certified Organic Bar Soap Rose Geranium & Calendula by Sanctum
Sanctum Certified Organic Bar Soap is a luxurious soap made from the finest certified organic ingredients Sanctum could find on our planet. Sanctum Certified Organic Bar Soap uses only certified organic palm oil, together with essential oils, plants and herbal extracts and Australian clays. Sanctum's palm oil comes from environmentally friendly plantations where no deforestation has occurred and socially responsible and sustainable practices are in place.Sanctum Certified Organic Soap
INSPIRED BY THE ELEMENTS OF THE SEA AND HINTERLAND SURROUNDING BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA. SANCTUM ORGANIC IS:
- Made from the finest certified organic and natural ingredients
- All ingredients sourced only from sustainable agricultural farming methods
- Medicinal grade, therapeutic plant and herbal extracts
- Soothing essential oils
- 100% recycled packaging
- PURE - Sanctum offers pure Certified Organic products researched, developed and created in the pristine, unspoilt Byron Bay shire.
- NATURAL - Sanctum uses locally harvested ingredients in combination with medicinal grade, therapeutic herbal and plant extracts, cosmeceutical levels of active vitamins and essential oils. Sanctum cares for people, animals and the environment.
- THERAPY - Sanctum delivers products made with certified organic ingredients that really work.
* Sanctum is also certified vegan by the UK Vegan Society ORGANIC SANCTUM, THE DIFFERENCE
The following is an extract from the Code of Practice by our certifying bodyO.F.C. (Organic Food Chain) which all Sanctum organic products must abide by.Prohibited:
Sanctum organic products are 100% naturally derived and draw on the combined power of:
- Petrochemicals and other synthetic substances as ingredients in their own right.
- Non organic products of animal origins.
- Fragrances and other colour components of non-organic or synthetic origin.
- Anti-microbial agents not produced from organic sources.
- Chelating agents based on EDTA and its salts.
- Fatty Chain source material of petrochemical origin.
- Sulphonation, ethoxylation and propoxylation.
- Alkyl Sulphates (eg Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Sodium Coco Sulphate, Ammonium LaurylSulphate)
- Alkyl Ether Sulphates (eg Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Ammonium Laureth Sulphate)
- Polysorbates (eg Polysorbate 20)
- Ethanolamides (eg Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA)
- Chemically synthesised sunscreens.
PURE ORGANIC PRODUCTS
- Certified Organic raw materials
- Medicinal grade, therapeutic Herbal and Plant extracts
- Cosmeceutical levels of active Vitamins
- Soothing Essential Oils
- A unique, proprietary natural preservative system which blends herbal extracts fortified withnatural anti-oxidants and vitamins
- Sanctum is a member of Choose Cruelty Free (CCF) - an independent Australian organisation thataccredits products NOT tested on animals.
- Sanctum is also certified with the U.K. based Vegan Society and proudly display their logo.
Sanctum is one of the world’s best kept, natural beauty secrets setting the benchmark for holistic skin, body and hair care treatments. Sanctum products are made from Certified Organic Ingredients and are NOT tested on animals. All formulation and :" ": of “natural” and organic skin care.
To be truly natural Sanctum is Certified Organic. Sanctum Skin Care, Body Care, Hair Care, Men's Care, Baby Care products DO NOT CONTAIN artificial preservatives, colours and fragrances, animal derived ingredients, petrochemicals. Sanctum organic is 100% Against Animal Testing.
Saponfield Organic Palm Oil*, Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil*, Calendula officinalis Flower Extract*, Rose Geranium Oil, Rosewood Oil, Australian Clay, Glycerin*.
PURE SANCTUM OFFERS PURE CERTIFIED ORGANIC PRODUCTS RESEARCHED, DEVELOPED AND CREATED IN THE PRISTINE, UNSPOILT BYRON BAY SHIRE. NATURAL SANCTUM USES LOCALLY HARVESTED INGREDIENTS IN COMBINATION WITH MEDICINAL GRADE, THERAPEUTIC HERBAL AND PLANT EXTRACTS, COSMECEUTICAL LEVELS OF ACTIVE VITAMINS AND ESSENTIAL OILS. SANCTUM CARES FOR PEOPLE, ANIMALS AND THE ENVIRONMENT. THERAPY SANCTUM DELIVERS PRODUCTS MADE WITH CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS THAT REALLY WORK. * SANCTUM IS ALSO CERTIFIED VEGAN BY THE UK VEGAN SOCIETY
PO Box 569
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.