Pure Essence Labs - EnergyPlus For Body Mind & Spirit - 120 Tablets
Pure Essence Labs Energy Plus For Body Mind & Spirit is the most amazing energy supplement ever offered. Almost immediately, it promotes clean, clear energy and stamina. Within 30 to 90 days, your will see sharpened mental focus, improved hair, skin and nails, and other benefits begin to appear. This is because the hundreds of nutrients found in these tonic herbs, and nowhere else in nature, support metabolism in every cell of the body.
EnergyPlus reflects the holistic reality that the body can produce abundant energy only when all its systems -- and all its cells -- work in perfect harmony. Through its blend of Spirulina and Superior Herbs, EnergyPlus energizes and repairs cells throughout the body, so that they can more efficiently make energy of their own. The result is clean, clear energy that you'll feel within minutes, and lasts for hours (the kind of energy you enjoyed as a child).
Because Pure Essence Labs EnergyPlus For Body Mind & Spirit improves the functions of cells in every organ system and the blood, it not only increases energy, but builds health in general. Thus, Pure Essence Labs EnergyPlus For Body Mind & Spirit supports immunity, enhances mental focus, improves the hair, skin and nails, and so on. You'll notice that all kinds of things begin to improve when you use Pure Essence Labs EnergyPlus For Body Mind & Spirit. Each day, millions of Americans turn to stimulants -- guarana, yohimbe, caffeine, Ephedra, ma huang, etc. -- to help them get through the day. But, instead of generating energy, stimulants drain it, leaving us weaker than ever and placing extreme stress on the adrenal glands and cardiovascular system. With this in mind, Pure Essence Labs created Pure Essence Labs EnergyPlus For Body Mind & Spirit.
Features & Benefits:
The Whole Food Revolution
- Organic Spirulina - The world's only known source of vegetarian glycogen, which the body converts to instant energy upon demand.
- Gynostemma Root - Supports energy in all five (Heart, Liver, Lung, Kidney, Spleen) major organ systems. Helps Central Nervous System adapt to stress.
- Lycium Fruit - Supports energy in Liver, Kidney and Lung Systems. Traditional Chinese Medicine's greatest vision tonic.
- Eucommia Bark - Supports energy in Kidney and Liver Systems. Helps build strong bones, ligaments, tendons. Tonic to reproductive system.
- Eleuthero Root - Also known as Siberian ginseng. Supports energy in all five major organ systems. Helps the body adapt to stress.
- Schizandra Fruit - Enters all 12 of the body's major energy meridians. Is thought to purify the blood, sharpen the mind, improve memory, promote skin health, etc.
- Astragalus Root - Supports energy in Spleen and Lung Systems. Strengthens digestion, immunity, benefits muscle tone.
- Rehmannia Root - Supports energy in Kidneys, Liver and Heart Systems. Said to be the “Kidney's own food.” Used in countless anti-aging formulas in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- White Peony Root - Supports energy in Liver and Spleen Systems. Wondrous blood cleanser. Helps relax strained muscles. Helps balance emotions.
- Reishi - Also known as Ganomderma. Supports energy in Heart, Liver, Lung and Kidney Systems. Provides tremendous immune support. Used for vast varieties of illnesses in Asia, but as a premiere adaptogen can be used daily by anyone.
- Codonopsis Root - Supports energy in the Lung and Spleen Systems. Not the same as ginseng, but with similar properties. Better for most Americans than ginseng because ginseng can exacerbate the “hot” properties of the American diet.
- Salvia Root - Enhances circulation. Among the premiere cardiovascular herbs in Asia. Ensures delivery of nutrients from all herbs to cells throughout the body.
- Aged Citrus Peel - Eliminates excess dampness which can reduce energy levels, according to Chinese:" ":ned by the Western lifestyle.
- Zizyphus Seed - Supports energy in the Heart and Liver Systems. Helps calm nerves. Promotes relaxation.
- BioPerine - Enhances the bioavailability of all nutrients by increasing digestive efficiency.
Pure Essence Laboratories, Inc., is the result of over 50 years experience in designing the world's finest dietary supplements. In 1980, Jery Cochern and Pat Bailey established a small company to distribute the SuperFood known as Spirulina. A few years later, they started a larger firm to offer not only pure Spirulina, but complex formulations that were based in Spirulina, Barley Grass and other SuperFoods. These products were the industry's first Food-Based supplements. Food-Based has stood the test of time because whole food nutrition makes a difference you can actually feel. Whole food nutrition outperforms isolated nutrients for two reasons. First, whole foods contain nutrients in the exact forms and balance as they exist in nature. This gives cells the raw materials and catalysts they need to function. Second, whole foods are the only way to obtain the phyto-nutrients that protect cells from the damage caused by free radical oxidation, glycation, etc.
The Cellular Concept of Health
Everything our bodies do, they do by converting or producing chemicals in cells. The proteins that form muscles, tendons and ligaments are built in cells. The hormones that regulate stress response, sexual activity, the central nervous system, water retention and so on are built in cells. The conversion of glucose into energy happens in cells. The factors our immune systems make to fight infection or disease are made in cells. Oxygen reaches the blood from the lungs by traveling in cells. Foods are digested because enzymes and acids are produced, you guessed it, in cells. In short, without living, functioning cells, we could neither walk nor talk, speak nor think, nor so much as bat an eye. What does all this mean? That health is simply the reflection of how efficiently our cells do their work. And this is determined, in large part, by the nutrients they draw from our foods.
For many years, supplements consisted of vitamins and minerals -- and nothing else. The reason was simple. Research had not yet unlocked the wondrous world of phyto-nutrients. Phyto-nutrients (also known as phyto-chemicals) are factors that are found only in plants. Plants make them to protect their own cells against molds, yeasts, fungi, germs, viruses, bacteria, and the oxidation caused by free radicals. When we consume them, they protect our cells in the same ways. So far as medical science knows, there is nothing else on earth that can protect cells from damage, maintain efficient cellular function, and protect health. Dieticians, nutritionists and doctors agree that we should eat more fruits and vegetables because these foods are the most common sources of phyto-nutrients. Science now agrees that children should get at least five cup sized servings each day, adult women should get nine, and adult men should get up to 13. Yet, less than one in 10 Americans get even half of what they need. This creates a phyto-nutrient deficiency that undermines health by limiting every type of cellular function. Why don't we eat seven to 13 cups of fruits and vegetables each day? Because, it's hard to eat 13 cups of anything, and because fruits and vegetables are not most people's favorite foods. In the last decade, phyto-nutrients have begun to show up in supplements. But, most supplements provide them only in limited varieties and amounts. Well designed supplements can deliver the amounts and varieties of phyto-nutrients we need to make a major difference in our health. But, to do so, they mus:" ":reat SuperFoods and Superior Herbs, as well.
Because of the success of products made by Jery Cochern and Pat Bailey, many companies started using small amounts of true SuperFoods in their supplements. Others began to use common table foods, like spinach and broccoli, and call them SuperFoods. While there are many wondrous foods that do taste good enough to eat, the term "SuperFoods" is reserved by nutritionists for foods that contain huge levels of completely digestible proteins, and that also provide valuable phyto-nutrient complexes. These foods include Spirulina (over 60% protein) and the juices of young Oat, Wheat and Barley sprouts (about 45% protein). These foods are all rich in chlorophyll. In addition, Spirulina provides phycocyanin (an antioxidant that is being studied for countless protective health benefits) and is the only known source of premade glycogen (the molecule the human body uses to store excess energy). The juice of grasses contain vast numbers of enzymes, including SOD, which is considered to be a master antioxidant (protects cells from free radical oxidation). Because these foods provide such large amounts of protein, plus a complete array of naturally occurring vitamins and minerals, they give cells almost everything they need to produce energy. Because they also contain antioxidant phyto-nutrients, they also keep cells in top working order.
There are three major categories of herbs. The first is culinary, for use in cooking. The second is medicinal. These herbs are called "inferior" by Traditional Chinese Medicine, because their purpose is to be used temporarily while we recover from "inferior" states. The third is tonifying by Traditional Chinese Medicine because they build health, which is the "superior" state. Superior Herbs are the world's oldest and most profound dietary supplements. They have been used in holistic medical systems for nearly 4000 years. They are best defined as plants whose phyto-nutrients strengthen, invigorate or restore normal function to at least one major organ or gland. They are so important because they contain very unique phyto-nutrients that are found in no other plants on earth. Because these phyto-nutrients work on specific types of cells, you can use single (or small groups of) Superior Herbs to benefit a single organ or body function, or in larger groupings to support your cells as a whole. Superior Herbs are the superstars of the botanical kingdom. They are, in truth, the greatest of all the SuperFoods. They should play a significant role in everyone's daily supplement regimen.
Pure Essence Labs' Approach
Pure Essence exists for only one reason. That is to use Nature as the model by which to build and maintain good health. Using Nature means understanding Nature. And, understanding Nature includes respecting time honored holistic medical systems. There is no doubt modern science has wrought many wonders. It is important to take advantage of these advances. But, it is also important to keep them in perspective, and to use them with the wisdom of the age old traditions that are as true today as they have ever been. At Pure Essence, they do just that. Pure Essence Labs joins the best of the old with the best of the new, making it all available to you as the most holistic, and most effective dietary supplements and nutraceuticals ever offered. Pure Essence Labs hopes you'll accept their invitation to become part of the Pure Essence family. And Pure Essence Labs promises that, if you do, you'll be glad you did.