Permanent Hair Colors Light Golden Chestnut (5G) by Naturtint
Discover a new concept in hair coloration that gives you healthy and revitalised hair. Discover Naturtint Green Technologies, the first 100% permanent hair colorant without amonia formulated with active vegetable ingredients. A unique and perfect union of colour and care.
Ammonia and Resorcinol Free
- Formulated without ammonia or resorcinol, colours your hair gently so you won't need to resort to repair treatments to keep your hair looking great. What's more, its ultra-mild formula allows you to use Naturtint as often as you need to touch-up roots.
Revitalises Your Hair
- It's active plant ingredients protect and regenerate hair fibres, bringing back lost vitality and shine, even in hair damaged by aggressive colouring processes and threatments
Hair 3 Times Stronger
- The Nutrideep Multiplier deep conditions and nourishes your hair giving it 3 times it's normal strength and volume. Hair fibres appear smooth and soft, bringing back the healthy shine of young, unspoilt hair.
It's revolutionary formula provides 100% coverage, even of grey hair, permanently, from the first application. It's the first hair colorant that is both healthy and effective.
Vibrant, Natural Colour
- Ultra-intense micro-pigments penetrate to the deepest layers of your hair, giving it an intense and vibrant colour that won't fade with washing.
- The powerful vegetable-based, solar-enhanced filter provides increased protection against the elements, letting your hair maintain it's intense colour for up to 5 weeks.
1. Mix Naturtint Hair Colorant & Developer.
2. Apply mixture to hair
3. Wait 20 minutes
4. Massage & rinse. Wash with a pH shampoo such as Naturtint Plant Extracts
5. Rinse and apply Hair Conditioner. Massage for 2 minutes and rinse again.
We do not recommend choosing a tone which is more than 2 shades lighter than
your current tone.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation or
allergic reaction on certain individuals and a preliminary sensitivity test
according to accompanying directions shoud be first made. Contains
phenylenediamines & hydrogen peroxide. This product must not be used for dyeing
the eyelashes or eyebrows, to do so may cause blindness. Avoid contact with
eyes, rinse eyes immediately if product comes into contact with them. Wear
suitable gloves. Rinse hair well after application.
NATURTINT(r): 2.1 fl. oz./60ml PEG-2 OLEAMINE, AQUA (WATER), COCAMIDE DEA,
ALCOHOL DENAT (ALCOHOL), PROPYLENE GLYCOL, OLIEC ACID, EHTANOLAMINE, SODIUM
SULFITE, HYDROLIZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN (TRITICUM VULGARE, SOY, CORN, AVENA
SATIVA), SODIUM ASCORBATE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, PARFUM (FRANGRANCE),
p-PHENYLLENEDIAMINE, 4-CHLORORESORCINOL, 2-AMINO-4-HYDROXYETHYLAMINOANISOLE
SULFATE, p-AMINOPHENOL, m-AMINOPHENOL, 2-METHYLRESORCINOL,
COLOR DEVELOPER: 2.1 fl. oz./60 ml AQUA (WATER), HYDROGEN PEROXIDE, CETYL
ALCOHOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, LAURETH-3, CETEARETH-20, OXYQUINOLINE SULFATE.
HAIR CONDITIONER: 0.5 fl. oz./15ml AQUA (WATER), QUATERNIUM-83, ROSMARINUS
OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY OIL), EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS (EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS OIL),
Naturtint, a product line of Nature’s Dream, produces a range of gentle hair colorants and hair care products with active vegetable ingredients. Based in rural Staffordshire, Nature's Dream Ltd was set up in 2000 as the exclusive UK & Irish distributors of a group of products including the NATURTINT hair colorant range, E'LIFEXIR "Flat Tummy" digestive tablets and STOP PIC Insect Repellent. These products are sold world wide in over 30 countries and are all manufactured in Madrid by Laboratories Phergal, S.A. to the very highest GMP standards of manufacturing. These international standards ensure the best quality ingredients, constant research and development and rigorous methods of production as well as providing full security for the consumer and compliance with the latest EU
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
After lots of research and trial and error, this product is my go to hair color product. Lucky price is a good deal, don't have to wait for it to go on sale at the health market!
I cannot say I really like it because it still causes some allergic reaction to my scalp. I cannot find anything better yet. I have tried many other products before.
Have not tried this color yet... have tried other similar colors - all good.
It's one of the best natural hair dyes. I've used it for several years.
I like this product, been using it a few years now. Would term it more a demi-permanent , than permanent color though.The color lasts pretty well, very natural looking. Not as good as the expensive salons, but good enough. And knowing I am using less toxic chemicals every 4-6 weeks is really a big plus.