StrengthCord Plus- Level 5 Very Heavy Resistance Band by SPRI
SPRI's NEW StrengthCord Plus Level 5 for Very Heavy Resistance offers your all the benefits of the original SPRI Xertube and then some!
With four SPRI tubes braided together for added durability and resistance, the StrengthCord Plus is a powerful total-body strengthening tool. And because it's extra long uses for the Strength Cord Plus are virtually endless!
Tough and versatile, the extra long StrengthCord Plus delivers a professional quality resistance training workout every time. With Four ultra-durable tubes braided together, SPRI's StrengthCord Plus is the perfect partner for even your toughest workouts. Perform exercises to help shape and tone your chest, arms, legs, shoulders, back, abs, and more.
Available in 5 different resistance levels! Level 1 for very light resistance.
Level 2 for light resistance.
Level 3 for medium resistance.
Level 4 for heavy resistance.
Level 5 for very heavy resistance.
Key Features :
- Braided, rope-like construction makes it the toughest tubing on the market.
- Stands up to the most demanding strength training exercises.
- Longer length allows it to be wrapped over, under or around any stable surface.
- Perform all types of dynamic total-body resistance exercises alone or with a partner.
- Durable enough for all training environments.
- Soft foam handles for easy grip.
- Before each workout, check for possible wear of the StrengthCord Plus.
- Always perform general warm-up activities prior to performing StrengthCord Plus exercises.
- Perform only the exercises as shown in this chart or other SPRI produced information resources.
- Avoid exposing the StrengthCord Plus to rough or abrasive surfaces.
- Wear appropriate footwear while using the StrengthCord Plus.
- Make sure the StrengthCord Plus is secure in hand and under/around foot before beginning each exercise.
- Only use stable, blunt-edged objects as anchor points for wrapping the s StrengthCord Plus around. Make sure the StrengthCord Plus is securely positioned around object before beginning exercise. Perform exercises in a slow and controlled manner.
- keep abdominal muscles tight while performing exercises.
- Avoid straining or holding your breath while exercising.
- Discontinue any exercise that is uncomfortable or causes discomfort.
Consult your physician before beginning any type of exercise program. Immediately discontinue any exercise that causes pain or discomfort.
SPRI Products, Inc. is the leading manufacturer and distributor of rubberized resistance exercise products for the health and fitness industry. SPRI designs and produces innovative rubber resistance exercise products and has led the way in popularizing rubberized resistance workouts.
As the pioneer of this simple, but effective method of strength training, toning and building lean muscle tissue, SPRI has remained on the cutting edge of today's exercise trends. SPRI continues to expand into related markets as new applications are discovered and professional and consumer interest builds.
As the fitness industry continues to evolve and move toward convenience and affordability, our line of products has grown to include educational materials, instructional manuals and videos, fitness equipment and accessories.
Their Mission Statement
They strive tocreate, design and provide state-of-the-art resistance exercise products, never losing sight that their most important goal is customer satisfaction. Their products are of the highest quality and are backed by market research, education and strategic alliances that generate and maintain customer loyalty. They will accomplish their mission by continuing their partnership philosophy with their employees, sales reps, vendors, workshop presenters and customers. They will continue to conduct their business with same spirit and morals that of resistive exercise products to the fitness professional, exercise enthusiast and fitness industry.
1769 Northwind Blvd.
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
SPRI definitely makes a quality product. Well built and built to last. I used wrapped around many different smooth surfaces with no issues (playground, sign posts etc).