Super 1 Daily Vitamins and Minerals by Carlson Labs
Carlson Labs Super 1 Daily with Lutein - 30 Tablets
Carlson Labs Super 1 Daily is a super strength vegetarian supplement to help keep you feeling young and healthy. Carlson Labs Super 1 Daily takes the confusion out of taking many supplements. One Carlson Labs Super 1 Daily tablet a day provides balanced amounts of important natural nutrients. Many people are looking for that one formulation to provide all the vitamins and minerals that we need every day. Carlson Labs provides a variety of complete formulas in different dosage forms, making it easy to optimize your nutrition. A good multiple vitamin is the standard part of an ideal diet.
- Natural Color
- Milk Free
- Wheat free
- Corn free
- Salt free
- Preservative free
- Yeast free
- Sugar free
- Cellulose coated
- Gluten free
Carlson Labs Excipients
- Binder: Holds the ingredients in a tablet together. One of three types of binders are used as required: Plant fiber known as cellulose, acacia gum from the stem of the Acacia tree or brazil wax from the leaves of a palm tree.
- Filler: Fills out the size and shape of a tablet or capsule making it practical to produce and convenient for the consumer to use. Plant cellulose (pure plant filler) is the filler of choice in Carlson tablets or hard gelatin capsules. Soybean or safflower oil is used in soft gelatin capsules.
- Disintegrant: Expands when wet causing the tablet to break apart in the digestive tract releasing the nutrients for absorption. We prefer to use plant cellulose as a disintegrant.
- Lubricant: Prevents ingredients from clumping together and from sticking to the tablet punches or capsule filler. Common minerals, silica, and forms of vegetable oils known as vegetable stearin, magnesium stearate or stearic acid are the most often used lubricants in Carlson tablets or hard gelatin capsules.
- Coating: Protects tablet ingredients from deterioration by moisture in the air and makes large tablets easier to swallow. For most coated tablets, a cellulose (plant fiber) film coating is used which is free of sugar and potential allergy-causing substances. Occasionally, other coating materials are used such as corn protein (zein) or an extraction from trees (pharmaceutical glaze).
- Sweeteners: Added to make the nutrients more palatable only in chewable tablets or liquids. Sweeteners found naturally in fruits such as fructose and sorbitol are chosen. More information on fructose and sorbitol can be sent to you upon request.
- Flavors and Colors: Added to improve the taste or appearance of a formulation. We use flavors and colors only when necessary and choose the natural ones.
Vitamins are organic compounds that are necessary for normal growth and maintenance of life. As we are unable to synthesize vitamins, we must rely on foods and food supplements to maintain adequate amounts in our body.
Thirteen essential vitamins have been isolated and these are divided into two categories, water-soluble and fat -soluble vitamins. The water-soluble vitamins include Vitamin C and the group of B-Vitamins. These water-soluble are not stored by the body and can be readily depleted. The fat-soluble vitamins A, D, and E remain in the body for longer periods of time.
Although minerals make up only a small fraction of total body weight (4-5%), they are essential for human metabolism. Minerals act as the catalysts for many biochemical reactions within the human body. They are involved in responses of the nervous system and muscles, the absorption and secretions of the body's fluids, and maintain a delicate water balance within the body. The bones and teeth of our body have high mineral contents which accounts for their hardness and rigidity. Minerals, like vitamins, must also be supplied by dietary means as we are unable to synthesize them in our body.
About Carlson Labs
Founded by John and Susan Carlson in 1965, Carlson Laboratories has been a family owned and operated business for over 40 years. Since no one cares more about quality than the people who put their names on it, Carlson Laboratories is dedicated to providing only the highest quality nutritional supplements.
Carlson Laboratories began with one vitamin E formula. Since then, the line has grown to become the most complete line of natural vitamin E products in the world. Carlson Laboratories product range has expanded through the years to meet the nutritional needs of their customers. Carlson's product lines now include award-winning Norwegian fish oils, a full line of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, special formulations and nutritional supplements.
All Carlson Nutritional Supplements Are:
- Artificial Dye-Free
Carlson Laboratories professional sales force offers individual and personalized service including: staff training, brochures, posters, sample packets and in-store promotions to increase sales. Carlson Laboratories also sponsors radio shows, co-op advertising and free lectures.
Take 1 tablet daily, only at mealtime.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
|Carlson Labs - Super 1 Daily - 60 Tablet(s)|
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
||Amount Per Serving
|Vitamin A (as beta carotene)
|Vitamin C (as Calcium ascorbate)
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate from soy)
|Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (from thiamin HCL)
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)
|Niacin (as niacinamide)(B-3)
|Vitamin B-6 (from pyridoxine HCL)
|Folate (Folic acid)
|Vitamin B-6 (cyanocobalamin)
|Pantothenic Acid (from d-calcium pantothenate)
|Calcium (from calcium ascorbate and d-calcium pantothenate)
|Iron (from iron glycinate chelate)
|Iodine (from iron chelate)
|Magnesium (from magnesium oxide)
|Zinc (from zinc glycinate)
|Copper (from copper glycinate)
|Manganese (from manganese glycinate)
|Chromium (from chromium nictotinate)
|Molybdenum (from molybdenum glycinate)
|Lutein (FloraGLO by Kemin)
|Lemon Bioflavonoids Complex
|Choline (from choline bitartrate)
|Boron (from boron glycinate)
|*Daily Value Not Established|
|Other Ingredients: Carob, microcrystalline, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate (vegetable source, silicon dioxide, stearic acid (vegetable source), rice flour, hydroxypropyl cellulose, ethylcellulose. May contain acacia, pharmaceutical glaze, vegetable stearin.|
About Carlson Labs
Carlson Laboratories has devoted over 30 years to building a sound reputation for vitamin E products by dedicating ourselves to the highest standards of excellence. Our concern for your good health led us to develop a complete line of vitamins, minerals, and other nutritional supplements. With an extensive line of over 250 different nutritional supplements, Carlson has an innovative formula for your specific needs.
15 W. College Dive
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
I have been purchasing Carlson's cod liver oil for years because of its high potency and quality. I figured I would give the Super 1 daily vitamins a shot since it was a lucky deal and I haven't been disappointed. I was a bit sceptical since most 1 a day multi's make me nauseous, no nausea and extremily satisfied.