EcoQue Portable Grill Stainless Steel 12 in.
Eco-Que Portable Grill Stainless Steel 12 in. is an energy efficient, portable grill that combines exceptional performance with unparalleled convenience and versatility - with an EcoQue you can grill, bake, fry, roast, boil, and even smoke your foods! EcoQue Grills consume up to 75% less fuel than similar sized grills. By utilizing this Energy Efficient Design, the 12" model can cook a meal for 4 people, using as few as 9 charcoal briquettes! Use the Eco Que Portable Grill for:
- Back Yard
- Beach Parties
- Small Decks
Enjoy the experience of outdoor cooking with unprecedented efficiency and convenience. With the EcoQue Portable Grill, you can grill, bake, boil, fry, roast and smoke your foods.
Eco-Friendly and Efficient:
- Uses up to 75% less fuel than similar sized grills utilizing the patented, energy efficient design.
- Unique reflective pyramidic design focuses more heat up toward the cooking surface for optimal performance
- Cook a meal for four people using as few as nine charcoal briquettes!
- No briquettes handy? Use any biomass fuel: sticks, twigs, wood chunks, lump charcoal, alcohol, or other wood products.
- Easily adjust the amount of heat delivered to the cooking surface by changing the orientation, height, and quantity of the fuel.
- Durable and portable, and lightweight: collapses to just over 1" in thickness
- Made from high-quality stainless steel.
- Sets up with no tools in under a minute
- Enclosed design makes the grill safe to use in environments that have high fire risk
- Stainless Steel materials allow for quick cooling, easy maintenance, and long life
- 1/4" wire legs with non-slip covers provide sturdy support, and fold flat for storage
- The SuperHeat Insert Fuel Grate allows fuels to be arranged in different configurations to control cooking temperatures
EcoQue is a Seattle-based company offering a Greener Way To Grill. Just like you, they love to cook and grill outdoors over an open flame. A few years ago, they recognized there must be a better way to do this - a way to use less fuel and have less of an impact on the environment so that there will be a world to enjoy for the generations to follow. With this in mind, EcoQue has sought out the finest products to accomplish this goal, and to do so without sacrificing quality in any regard.
What does A Greener Way To Grill mean?
- Charcoal grills that use 75% less fuel to cook a meal
- Accessories built from renewable and either recycled or recyclable resources
- Propane grills with a glass panel in the hood allowing you to see what's cooking without ever lifting the hood, thus conserving gas
- Fuels derived from renewable resources and non-toxic materials
- Ovens and smokers that offer unprecedented energy efficiency, so that all your fuel goes to cooking, not to waste
This is just the beginning of what EcoQue can provide to the outdoor cooking enthusiast!