Garden of Life - Vitamin Code RAW B-12 1000 mcg. - 30 Vegetarian Capsules
Feed your body with Garden of Life Vitamin Code RAW B-12, a comprehensive, whole-food antioxidant formula with RAW Food-Created Nutrients. Individually cultivated with their unique Code Factors intact, RAW Food-Created Nutrients enable targeted delivery and natural recognition of the nutrients by your body.
Go beyond vitamins and minerals with Garden of Life Vitamin Code RAW B-12, Providing RAW Food-Created Nutrients for heart, skin, eye, prostate and breast health; memory and concentration; and immune system support.
Garden of Life Vitamin Code RAW B-12 Highlights:
- Anemia Support
- Mental and Physical Energy
- Central Nervous System Health
- Optimal Digestion
Products for Life
Combining the Best of Nature and Science
Vitamin Code RAW targeted nutrients are comprehensive, whole-food formulas made with RAW Food-Created Nutrients. Cultivated with their unique Code Factors intact, the RAW Food-Created Nutrients enable natural recognition of nutrients by your body, just as nature intended. Code Factors, compounds found in food, are necessary for proper nutrient delivery. Enhancing these formulas is the addition of a RAW probiotic and enzyme blend along with a RAW organic fruit and vegetable blend for added nutritional support.
Products of Life
Combining the Best of Nature and Science
Garden of Life strives to offer customers cutting edge products based on scientific advances in producing natural food products and dietary supplements. A new unique method producing RAW Food -Created Nutrients has enabled Garden of Life to produce the new Vitamin Code line.
Vitamin Code is a new cutting edge line of raw food vitamins. Vitamin Code formulas are made with individually cultivated RAW Food-Created Nutrients with their unique Code Factors intact, enabling natural recognition as food by your body.
Does your Antioxidant Formula Have the Code?
The RAW Food-Created Nutreints in Vitamin Code formulas are cultivated with their unique Code Factors intact, enabling natural recognition of nutrients by your body.
What is a Code Factors?
The known and yet to be discovered synergistic compiunds found in food and necessary for proper nutrient delivery. Providing these Code Factors infuses the essential elements of whole-foods that the body thrives upon.
- Uncooked, untreated unadulterated
- No binders or fillers
- No chemical isolates or synthetic nutrients
- Nutrient-specific peptides for targeted delivery
- Infused with essential elements of whole-food
- Live probiotics and enzymes
- Dual-process cultivation for a wide array of Code Factors
- Individual nutrient creation for maximized potency
- Living nutrients as nature intended
Garden of Life Vitamin Code RAW B-12 FAQ's
Why Vitamin Code RAW B-12?
Garden of Life’s RAW B-12 is a comprehensive, whole-food vitamin B12 formula made with RAW Food-Created Nutrients. Cultivated with their unique Code Factors intact, the RAW Food-Created Nutrients in Vitamin Code formulas enable natural recognition of nutrients by your body, just as nature intended. Code Factors are the known and yet to be discovered synergistic compounds found in food and are necessary for proper nutrient delivery. Providing these Code Factors infuses the essential elements of whole-foods that the body thrives upon. Vitamin Code RAW B-12 is RAW, gluten-free, dairy-free and contains no binders or fillers. Taking this RAW B-12 formula to the next level, Vitamin Code RAW B-12 also provides a RAW probiotic and enzyme blend along with a RAW organic fruit and vegetable blend for additional nutritional support.
Individuals who may benefit from Vitamin Code® RAW B-12 include:
- Strict Vegetarians - Vitamin B12 is found predominantly in animal and dairy products so this group may be especially prone to vitamin B12 deficiency which can potentially affect the brain and nervous system. At levels only slightly lower than normal, a range of symptoms such as occasional constipation, significant decrease in energy, and poor memory may be experienced. At levels only slightly lower than normal, a range of symptoms such as anemia, constipation, fatigue, depression, and poor memory may be experienced. Vitamin Code RAW B-12 is Vegetarian-friendly making it a great choice for those individuals.
- Elderly population
- Those with pernicious anemia, a form of megaloblastic anemia
- Pregnant women
- Those with digestive problems, gastric bypass (may not be able to make enough vitamin B12)
About Garden of Life
Garden of Life's Mission
Their products are designed to let you take control of your own health.
They believe in premium nutrition that goes beyond the ordinary.
Your health is a gift, and extraordinary health is a goal worth pursuing—both for you and for your family.
Garden of Life's Vision
Garden of Life’s commitment to health goes beyond offering some of the most effective nutritional products in the world. They are interested in building relationships with people to help them transform their lives to attain extraordinary health. By combining the best of nature and science, the Garden of Life brand offers a path to healthy living with premium products that are supported by education and innovation.
Garden of Life's Health Philosophy
As recognized by the United States Congress, there is a direct correlation between nutrition, exercise and health. Raw, whole food nutrition, from organically grown sources, is more beneficial for health than isolated nutrients. When coupled with exercise, a diet that includes the consumption of raw, live foods, particularly those containing probiotics, enzymes, and products of their fermentation, is the foundation for a healthy lifestyle.