Natural Laundry Stain Remover Spray by Seventh Generation
Seventh Generation Natural Laundry Stain Remover Spray Free & Clear 22 oz. (1.3 PT/650 ml)
Seventh Generation Natural Laundry Stain Remover Spray Free & Clear is a non-toxic biodegradable formula that gives you everything you need to spray away spots and spills in a flash. Advanced triple enzymes and powerful plant-derived cleaning agents remove the toughest stains. Seventh Generation Natural Laundry Stain Remover Spray is a USDA Certified Biobased product - because life can get a little messy sometimes.
- Biodegradable formula
- USDA Certified Biobased Product (97%)
- Triple Enzyme system fights the toughest stains
- Free of Optical Brighteners, dyes, perfumes and synthetic fragrances
Seventh Generation is committed to becoming the world's most trusted brand of authentic, safe and environmentally-responsible products for a healthy home. For 20 years, the closely held Burlington, Vermont-based company has been at the forefront of a cultural change in consumer behavior and business ethics. One of the country's first self-declared "socially responsible" companies, Seventh Generation is a business that operates according to a new and different set of principles and values that in many ways are a marked departure from those long considered "traditional." Its business practice is focused on offering people avenues to express their idealism, passion, and commitment to causes larger than themselves and every point along its supply chain, from suppliers and partners to shareholders, customers, and their own staff.
The company derives its name from the Great Law of the Iroquois that states "In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the mext seven generations." Everytime you use a Seventh Generation product, you are making a difference by saving natural resources, reducing pollution, keeping toxic chemicals out of the environment and making the world a safer place for this and the next seven generations.
Seventh Generation Global Imperatives
- Restore the Environment: Restore is the next reduce, reuse, recycle. Seventh Generation is working to ensure that their products have a circular lifecycle, meaning natural resources are being used and renewed at a rate that is always below their rate of depletion.
- Inspire Conscious Consumption: Seventh Generation's focus is to inspire thoughtful consideration of each purchase—from the immediate impact of the products you buy (Is it safe? Is it gentle on the earth? Does it work?), to the broader impact throughout their lifecycle.
- Create a Just and Equitable World: Seventh Generation is committed to making sure that everyone their company interacts with—from the farmers who grow their lavender to the customers who use these products—are treated fairly and with respect.
Seventh Generation Operating Principles
- Systems Thinking: As suggested by The Great Law of the Iroquois, Seventh Generation strives to act with the knowledge that their business belongs to a larger system in which everything is interconnected, and that everything they do affects everything else.
- Radical Transparency: Seventh Generation believe that the best way to ensure that they live up to their aspirations is to be completely transparent about their business and product practices. You should expect to see all of their values and principles in everything they make, say, and do. It’s really that simple.
- Influence Beyond Their Size: Seventh Generation is determined to inspire others through innovation, education, and interaction. They proudly donate 10% of their profits to support organizations that work for positive change.
Spray directly onto garment, covering stain completely. For best results, let sit for 5 minutes prior to washing. Appropriate for use in both HE and standard machines. Works well in all wash temperatures. Safe for use on all colorfast washables. Not recommended for use on wool or silk. Test in an inconspicuous area first.
If product comes into contact with eyes or skin, flush out with water. If swallowed, drink plenty of water and consult a physician. If inhaled, if irritation or allergic reaction occurs, seek immediate medical attention. Do not treat garment while wearing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Aqua (water), laureth-6 (plant-derived cleaning agent), glycerin (plant-derived enzyme stabilizer), sodium citrate (plant-derived water softener), boric acid (mineral-derived enzyme stabilizer), sodium hydroxide (mineral-derived pH adjuster), calcium chloride (mineral enzyme stabilizer), xanthan gum (plant-derived thickening agent), protease (plant-derived enzyme soil remover), amylase (plant-derived enzyme soil remover), mannanase (plant-derived enzyme soil remover), methylisothiazolinone and benzisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives). Trace materials are commonly present in cleaning product ingredients.
About Seventh Generation
Seventh Generation is the nation's leading brand of non-toxic and environmentally safe household products. With distribution in thousands of natural product and grocery stores nationwide, the company has become the authority when it comes to products that protect your health and the planet. It has also won over 15 major awards that recognize their efforts to preserve the environment. Seventh Generation derives its name from the Iroquois belief that "In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations." Every time you use a Seventh Generation product, you are making a difference by saving natural resources, reducing pollution, keeping toxic chemicals out of the environment and making the world a safer place for this and the next seven genera
60 Lake Street
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
Works great and the best price. So glad I can get all of my cleaning supplies at Lucky Vitamin!