Suncoat Natural Nail Polish Remover (30 ml)
Natural Nail Polish Remover by Suncoat
Suncoat Natural Nail Polish Remover is 100% soya and corn based. Suncoat Natural Nail Polish Remover is an earth friendly product. Suncoat Natural Nail Polish Remover is naturally derived from farm crops and does not contain any petroleum ingredients. Suncoat Natural Nail Polish Remover is non-toxic and non-carcinogenic. Suncoat Natural Nail Polish Remover is also readily biodegradable. Suncoat Natural Nail Polish Remover works for both water-based nail polish and conventional nail polish. Suncoat Natural Nail Polish Remover is an excellent replacement for traditional chemical nail polish remover including acetone based polish remover or acetate based polish remover (so-called acetone-free remover). Suncoat Natural Nail Polish Remover will stay on nails, does not evaporate into the air, and can be easily washed off with water. Since it is readily biodegradable, it will do no harm to the environment.
- Biodegradable: Suncoat Natural Nail Polish Remover is naturally derived from farm crops. It is readily biodegradable, and does not contain any petroleum ingredients.
- Does not dry nails: Unlike chemical based nail polish remover, Suncoat Natural Nail Polish Remover will not dry nails. Instead, many people find it moisturizing / hydrating.
- No Chemical Fumes: Traditional chemical nail polish remover is highly volatile, and rapidly evaporates into the air, generating chemical fumes and polluting the air we breath.
- Works for any nail polish: Suncoat Natural Nail Polish Remover works for both water-based nail polish and conventional nail polish. It is an excellent replacement for traditional chemical nail polish remover.
Suncoat Products Inc. is committed to providing consumers the following assurances:
- Use natural ingredients whenever possible.
- Use renewable resources whenever possible.
- Use natural colorants, such as earth pigments, for coloring, not FD&C dyes.
- Use natural preservatives whenever possible. All products are paraben-free.
- No animal testing involved.
- Register all products with Health Canada.
- Have the ingredients in every product reviewed by the Canadian government.
Please do a small skin / nail patch test before wide spread use of Suncoat products. Consult your health care provider for further advice. Suncoat Products Inc. was founded by research chemist Liu,Yingchun in 2001 to fill a niche for earth-friendly all natural products. Suncoat is proud that Suncoat Products Inc. is a Canadian research and manufacturing company specializing in cosmetics, and personal care products that are organic and non toxic to your skin.
Available in two sizes! Choose from a travel sized 1 oz. (30 ml) bottle, or a larger 2 oz. (60 ml) bottle.
Dab on nails with a well soaked cotton ball, let absorb for at least 2 minutes. Rub until polish is fully removed. Repeat if necessary. Wash hands with soap and water.
Ingredients: ethyl lactate (from corn fermentation), methyl soyate (from soya oil), vegetable glycerin, D-limonene (from orange)
Paraben-free. GMO free. Biodegradable. No petroleum ingredients. Non-flammable. Not tested on animals. Vegan.
FOUNDED BY RESEARCH CHEMIST LIU,YINGCHUN IN 2001, SUNCOAT PRODUCTS INC. IS A CANADIAN RESEARCH AND MANUFACTURING COMPANY SPECIALIZING IN NATURAL, EARTH-FRIENDLY COSMETICS AND PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS.
386 Laird Rd., Unit #3
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
This is a great idea, but it barely works. I've used a lot of it, let it soak in, etc., but the polish is still difficult to remove. Unless you need to use polish remover often, it is probably better to just get the normal, toxic kind and get it on and off as quickly as possible.
This worked pretty well. You don't necessarily need to leave it on your nails for two minutes, sometimes you can immediately rub off the nail polish. The regular nail polish removers do work more quickly.
terrible - doesnt remove suncoat nailpolish no matter how long i keep it on or scrub. I dont recommend suncoat nail products at all. I also contacted them and they said i'll need to use a file or other tools to really rub it off, which is un-acceptable. very disappointed.