Earth Friendly DuoDish 100% Natural Dishwashing Liquid Organic Lavender - 25 oz. (739ml)
Earth Friendly DuoDish is a revolutionary breakthrough in dishwashing. For the first time ever, you can handle your dishwashing needs with one detergent - Earth Friendly DuoDish. Have a few dishes to clean? Just hand wash to avoid waste. Is your sink cluttered? Use that same liquid for a full automatic machine load. Say bye, bye to etched dishes, glassware and utensils and hello to clean and clear dishwashing results with Earth Friendly DuoDish Enjoy another "first" by Earth Friendly Products.
Earth Friendly DuoDish 100% Natural Dishwashing Features:
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- pH Neutral
- Non-polluting/100% biodegradable/non-toxic/natural.
- Made of replenishable/sustainable ingredients
- Free of harsh fumes or vapors
- Pleasantly scented with expensive, pure, natural almond and cherry oils
- excellent grease-cutting capabilities
- no streaking or spotting
- Septic tank and gray-water system safe: biocompatible with a wide variety of wastewater and gray water treatment systems; doesn’t eliminate bacteria that make septic systems work efficiently
- competitively priced compared to natural and mainstream dish detergents.
FAQ's:Are Earth Friendly products safe for pets?
Yes, Earth Friendly products are indeed safe for pets. However, one product that Earth Friendly does not recommend using is the Shower Kleener since, for cats only, the tea tree oil in the product can be harmful if ingested. Other than that, the products are quite safe.Do Earth Friendly products work as well as mainstream products?
Yes! In comparison tests, Earth Friendly Products work just as well, if not better, than mainstream products. In fact, Earth Friendly Products was recently named as the Readers' Choice for natural cleaning products in Natural Home magazine.Do Earth Friendly products kill bacteria?
No, Earth Friendly products are not anti-bacterials or sanitizers. They do a great job of cleaning surfaces, but will not kill bacteria.Who should use Earth Friendly Products?
Earth Friendly Products are designed for everyone and anyone who wants to retain their good health. They contain no carcinogens, are non-toxic and plant-based. Earth Friendly Products are the type of products sought by people who are concerned about reducing the amount of toxins and in their home and the environment, including those sensitive to allergies.What makes Earth Friendly's products Earth Friendly?
Earth Friendly products are non-toxic and plant-based. Earth Friendly products are free of phosphates, chlorine, petroleum chemicals and a variety of other harmful ingredients. If you don't see it, the product is still and always will remain biodegradable.Earth Friendly Product's Pledge
Earth Friendly's pledge that their products are environmentally responsible, work well and provide value. Earth Friendly will never test on animals or use animal ingredients. Earth Friendly will conduct business in a socially responsible manner that safeguards the earth.Earth Friendly's Company
In 1993, John E. Vlahakis founded Earth Friendly Products with a simple mission: To provide high quality cleaning products that:
- Are absolutely safe for your family, your pets and the environment.
- Are made with replenishable ingredients.
- Compete in performance, price and convenience.
Earth Friendly Products gives honest-to-goodness, power-packed clean – without toxins, petrochemicals, bleach, ammonia, phosphates and other harmful ingredients. Earth Friendly adheres to a strict “Freedom Code,” a list of chemicals and ingredients from which their products are free. And, Earth Friendly will never test on animals or use animal ingredients in their products.Other Things You Should Know About Earth Friendly Products
Earth Friendly Products is a “champion” in the eyes of the Environmental Protection Agency and its Safer Detergents Stewardship Initiative, or SDSI. Earth Friendly is committed to the use of safe surfactants (wetting agents in detergent “that break down quickly to non-polluting compounds and help protect aquatic life in both fresh and salt water,” as the EPA says). In accordance with SDSI, Earth Friendly products are readily biodegradable, non-toxic, free of phosphates, and have a neutral pH. Because they are plant-based and petroleum-free, Earth Friendly's surfactants do not bio-accumulate or mimic human hormones.
Earth Friendly is very proud to have won awards and recognition, including:
- Being chosen as one of the “Best in the Green” products by Avalon Communications (2007).
- Best line of cruelty-free household products from PETA (2007).
- Readers’ Choice Award from Natural Home Magazine for best cleaning products (2002).
- Quality Institute International (American Culinary Institute) 2002/2003 Gold Performance Award/Medal for best citrus-based cleaners.
- Socially Responsible Business Award (2003)
Earth Friendly Products has international distribution of a retail line of over 60 household products, an industrial/bulk Pro-Line of over 25 products, and a Natural Pet Care Line of 16 items.