Filter Stream Dirt Tamer Foam Filter F-100 - 3 Filters
FilterStream DirtTamer Foam Filters are special washable, reusable foam filter filters. FilterStream DirtTame Foam Filter clear out fine dirt and dust particles. New, clean FilterStream DirtTamer Foam Filters maximize suction power, so your vacuum maintains peak performance.
FilterStream DirtTamer Foam Filter's Unique Features:
- Filters out fine dirt and dust particles
- Hand wash or wash in dishwasher
- Contains Three (3) Filters
Tired of cordless vacs with toy-like performance? FilterStream DirtTamer cordless hand vacs out-perform the competition with world leading suction power, HEPA filtration and years more use due to FilterStream's advanced battery technology.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the DirtTamer's 3-stage filtration?
FilterStream's patented 3-stage filtration provides more suction for longer periods of time. The 3 stages consist of the following:
- 1st Stage: Large particles are separated from liquids and air. Large particles remain in the pre-filter for easy disposal.
- 2nd Stage: Liquids are separated from air.
- 3rd Stage: Small particles are filtered out by the standard foam filter. With an optional HEPA filter (included with some models), 99.97% of dust, pollen, bacteria and other allergens down to 0.3 microns in size are captured.
What is HEPA?
HEPA means High Efficiency Particulate Air. HEPA filters capture 99.97% of dust, pollen, bacteria and other allergens down to 0.3 microns in size (about 1/400 the size of a human hair).
What is the lifespan of a HEPA filter?
HEPA filters will last for over one (1) year of normal use.
Are foam and HEPA filters waterproof?
Foam filters are waterproof and recommended for wet spill pick ups. HEPA filters are not waterproof, but limited exposure does not cause damage.
How much liquid can the DirtTamer vacuum bowl hold?
DirtTamer vacuums can hold up to 9 oz. of liquid and 12 oz. of dry spills at the same time!
What type of batteries does the DirtTamer line use and how long can they run on one charge?
The DirtTamer V2400 vacuum is powered by a sealed lead acid battery and will run for 8 minutes with a steady level of suction. It can be charged and completely run down approximately 1,000 times during its life. The V2510 is powered by nickel cadmium batteries and operates for 20 minutes, with slowly declining suction after 7 minutes. Ni-cad batteries can be charged and completely run down approximately 500 times during their life.
What types of accessories are included with DirtTamer vacuums and are optional accessories available?
All DirtTamer models include the following 3 accessories:
- Squeegee: a rubber tool for picking up liquid spills.
- Extendable Wand: patented "two in one" tool operates as a long reach cleaning wand or crevice tool.
- Upholstery Brush: picks up dirt and debris from upholstery, tables, window sills, etc.
Each DirtTamer V2510 and V2400 includes one certified HEPA filter and one reusable foam filter. Replacement HEPA filters and foam filters are available.
Additionally, a patented rotating brush (ideal for picking up lint and pet hair) is available as an optional accessory.
Keep your home healthy and clean with FilterStream. FilterStream's division sells the world's most efficient air purifier under the AirTamer brand and the world's most powerful line of cordless hand vacuums under the DirtTamer brand.