Suncoat Sugar-Based Natural Mascara - Blue (10 ml)
Suncoat Sugar-Based Natural Mascara is another unique product Suncoat developed. Suncoat Sugar-Based Natural Mascara is made with natural sugar-based biopolymer, kaolin clay, earth pigments and enriched with vitamin E. Suncoat Sugar-Based Natural Mascara naturally builds lash volume and length. Suncoat Sugar-Based Natural Mascara is a superior alternative for your sensitive eyes and our environment! Suncoat Sugar-Based Natural Mascara is free of PVP (polyvinyl pyrrolidone polymer), acrylic copolymer, VA (vinyl acetate) polymer. Suncoat Sugar-Based Natural Mascara is also free of fragrance, paraben, alcohol and glycol.
- Kind to sensitive eyes.
- Naturally builds lash volume and length.
- Biodegradable ingredients.
Although Suncoat Sugar-Based Natural Mascara is NOT waterproof, Suncoat Sugar-Based Natural Mascara has GREAT wear-ability and resists smudging, but washes off easily with regular skin cleanser and water. Suncoat Sugar-Based Natural Mascara is not tested on animals. Suncoat Sugar-Based Natural Mascara is available in three (3) colors: Black, Brown, Navy blue.Pigments in each color (no nano particle-sized pigments):
What makes the conventional mascara?
- Black: iron oxide (CI 77499).
- Blue: iron oxide (CI 77499), ultramarine blue (CI 77007).
- Brown: iron oxide (CI 77499, CI 77491).
Synthetic plastics, such as acrylic copolymer and PVP (polyvinyl pyrrolidone polymer), are found in many popular brand mascaras. They are used mainly as the binding agent/film former in liquid eyeliner to glue pigments and fillers together so the mascara can stays on your lashes. These synthetic plastics are derived from petrochemicals; contain residual monomers (the starting materials for producing plastics, namely acrylic monomers, vinyl pyrrolidone monomer and vinyl acetate monomer) that are not only toxic, but also reactive. Synthetic dyes, glycol, alcohol and chemical preservatives are also used in conventional liquid eyeliner formulations.Suncoat Pioneers Sugar-Based Technology
Suncoat has pioneered an innovative sugar-based technology for cosmetics and hair styling products, using natural multi-sugar biopolymer instead of synthetic chemicals. For decades, synthetic plastics, typically PVP (polyvinyl pyrrolidone polymer), acrylic copolymer, VA (vinyl acetate) polymer, have been widely used in color cosmetics, hair styling products and skin care products. They can be found even in many so-called natural products. These synthetic plastics are derived from petrochemicals, so not the best choice to enhance our natural beauty and to protect our environment. Suncoat has introduced a unique sugar-based technology to remove these synthetic plastics. In Suncoat natural mascara, eyeliner and hair styling products, a very unique sugar-based biopolymer (polysaccharides) is used in place of synthetic polymers. This sugar-based biopolymer is derived from natural renewable resources, readily biodegradable and most importantly delivers superior performance without harming our systems and the environment.
Suncoat Products Inc. is committed to providing consumers the following assurances:
- Use natural ingredients whenever possible.
- Use renewable resources whenever possible.
- Use natural colorants, such as earth pigments, for coloring, not FD&C dyes.
- Use natural preservatives whenever possible. All products are paraben-free.
- No animal testing involved.
- Register all products with Health Canada.
- Have t:" ":. was founded by research chemist Liu,Yingchun in 2001 to fill a niche for earth-friendly all natural products. Suncoat is proud that Suncoat Products Inc. is a Canadian research and manufacturing company specializing in cosmetics, and personal care products that are organic and non toxic to your skin.