Deep Cleansing Facial Brush & Massager with .5 oz. Gentle Cleansing Gel FM-360 by Body Essentials
Body Essentials Deep Cleansing Facial Brush and Massager with 0.5 oz. Gentle Cleansing Gel FM-360
Skin cleaning and toning is more effective when both the epidermis and dermis layers of skin are treated with Body Essentials Deep Cleansing Facial Brush and Massager. Compared to Body Essentials' Deep Cleansing Facial Brush and Massager, competitive sonic and vibration facial cleansers only clean the surface (epidermis) skin layer leaving the critical dermis layer (the deeper layer where wrinkles form) virtually untouched. The Body Essentials Deep Cleansing Facial Brush & Massager provides 52 times more deep level vibration than Body Essentials' closest competitor so you not only get visibly cleaner skin, you also nourish the deeper dermis layer (where wrinkles form) to help your skin look healthier and younger.
Body Essentials Gentle Cleansing Gel (0.5 oz.) - A medical grade cleansing gel that is ideally suited for use with the Body Essentials Deep Cleansing Facial Brush & Massager. Body Essentials Gentle Cleansing Gel starts as a gel and lathers with scrubbing and water.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Increased blood circulation that nourishes the dermis layer resulting in healthier, more youthful looking skin.
- Superior skin cleansing and toning with deep action treatment.
- Stimulating, patent pending massage action penetrates deeper than sonic or vibration only cleansers - right down to the dermis layer of skin where wrinkle critical collagen is located.
- Increases blood circulation for healthier looking skin. 3 speeds for varied intensity.
- Includes: Deep Cleansing Facial Brush & Massager, 3 attachments and professional grade skin cleansing gel.
- Powered by 3 "AA" batteries.
Advanced Deep Action
Cleaning and dermis toning healthier, younger looking skin is more achievable when several layers of skin are treated - not just the surface (epidermis) layer. The Body Essentials Deep Cleansing Facial Brush & Massager uses advanced cleaning technology to help you achieve healthier, younger looking skin, easier than ever. Body Essentials patent pending deep cleaning action provides superior skin cleaning results with the unique ability to provide vibration therapy to deeper skin layers that cause fine lines and wrinkles. Your skin is made up of three main layers:
- Epidermis: The epidermis - the outer layer of skin - is a protective barrier about as thick as a piece of paper. The very top portion is composed of cells called keratinocytes that produce a tough protein that forms a l exible outer shell. The keratinocytes die as younger living cells from the lower portion of the epidermis rise to the surface and the older surface cells are rubbed off or fall off. This cycle completely renews the skin about once a month.
- Dermis: The dermis skin layer lies directly beneath the epidermis. It is a thicker layer that contains collagen, blood and lymph vessels, nerves, hair follicles, and glands that produce sweat and oil. Blood vessels in the dermis expand or contract to maintain a constant body temperature. White blood cells patrol the dermis to i ght infectious microbes that manage to break through the epidermis. Cells called fibroblasts secrete collagen, which gives the skin its strength and firmness. Elastin fibers made of protein in the dermis give
skin its elasticity. As we age, these supportive fibers of collagen and elastin break down causing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Subcutis: The subcutis tissue, which consists of connective tissue and fat, lies between the dermis and underlying muscles or bones. It also contains blood vessels and infection-fighting white blood cells, but not to the same extent as in the dermis. Fat in the subcutis layer stores nutrients, insulates and cushions muscles and bones. Skin cleaning and toning is more effective when both the epidermis and dermis layers of skin are treated. Competitive sonic and vibration facial cleaners only clean the surface (epidermis) skin layer leaving the critical dermis layer virtually untouched. Your Body Essentials Deep Cleansing Facial Brush & Massager provides 52 times more deep level vibration than Body Essentials closest competitor, so massage action can nourish the dermis layer and lead to healthier, more
youthful looking skin.
The Body Essentials Deep Cleansing Facial Brush & Massager:
- Provides thorough cleaning of the epidermis
- Increases blood circulation to the dermis layer where vital age related components like collagen reside
Deeper Cleaning Action:
- Penetrates skin 52x deeper than sonic or vibration cleaners for superior cleaning and toning
- Cleans better than hand washing.
Removes Make-up Better Than Hand Washing In laboratory tests:
- Body Essentials Deep Cleansing Facial Brush & Massager removed all make-up from the skin
- Hand washing left significant traces of make-up on the skin.
Two tests prove the effectiveness of the Body Essentials FM-360 Deep Cleansing Facial Brush and Massager and Body Essentials Gentle Cleansing Gel in removing make-up and providing deeper skin penetration.
Test #1: Removes All Traces of Make-upEffectiveness of the Body Essentials FM-360 and Body Essentials Gentle Cleansing Gel demonstrated using UV glowing make-up.
Test #2: Deeper Cleaning and Skin ToningBody Essentials FM-360 shows much greater massage displacement effect, with any of its included head-covers than its competitors (Clarisonic, Pretika, and the Neutrogena Wave Duo).
For centuries, massage has been used to reduce tensions of daily life.
Massage, in all forms, helps to:
Soothe injured muscles
Stimulate blood and lymphatic circulation
Promote deep relaxation
Your scalp can greatly benefit from regular massage. Massage will stimulate blood flow, which in turn helps feed your hair follicles. Often, it helps to prevent and fight hair loss and reestablish natural development of healthy hair.
Last, but not least, it is extremely relaxing, calming and helps relieve headaches and migraines.
Body Essentials is a leader in bringing innovative massage appliances to your life. Body Essentials is dedicated to making your life healthier and more relaxing with creative solutions that combine superior quality with the very latest technology.
Installation of Batteries:
- Open the Battery Compartment at the end of the handle of the appliance by pinching the two Battery Compartment Release Buttons at the same time that you pull the Battery Compartment away from the appliance.
- Insert three (3) AA alkaline batteries into the Battery Compartment. Ensure the correct polarity and then reattach the Battery Compartment. Your appliance is now ready for use.
To Use for Cleansing:
- If not already attached to your appliance, install the Soft Brush Attachment onto the Rotating Attachment Base. The attachments snap into place as shown below.
Note: To remove the attachments, squeeze both Attachment Release Tabs and remove the attachment.
- If you wear makeup, remove eye makeup by hand.
- Wet your skin and the Soft Brush Attachment with warm water. Liberally apply cleanser to your skin or to the Soft Brush Attachment.
- Push the Power/Speed Button to start cleaning. Your appliance has three (3) speeds which you easily select by pressing the Power/Speed Button until you reach your preferred speed. Choose the speed that best suits your cleaning needs.
- Gently move the rotating brush over your skin using a small circular motion, beginning on your forehead, then moving to your nose/chin area, then your cheeks.
Note 1: Over time, you will be able to judge how much time is needed to clean each facial area.
Note 2: Pressing too hard will impede the motion of the brush and reduce its ef ectiveness.
To Use for Moisturizing:
Clean skin can better absorb moisturizers that become more important as we age. Massaging moisturizing crèmes into your skin is ef ectively accomplished with the Body Essentials Deep Cleansing Facial Brush & Massager. To use the Smooth Surface Attachment, please follow these steps:
- Install the Smooth Surface Attachment onto the Rotating Attachment Base.
- Apply your moisturizing crème to the area of your face being treated and massage the crème into your skin with the Deep Cleansing Facial Brush & Massager.
- Push the Power/Speed button to start cleaning. Choose the speed that best suits your moisturizing needs.
- Gently move the rotating smooth surface over your skin using a small circular motion, beginning on your forehead, then moving to your nose/chin area, then your cheeks.
To Use for Massaging:
Regular facial massages help keep your facial collagen and elastin i bers in place. Massage relaxes muscles and temporarily improves local blood circulation thus creating a more youthful glow and allows moisturizing creams to better penetrate your skin. To use the Massage Nodes
attachment, please follow these steps:
- Install the Massage Nodes Attachment onto the Rotating Attachment Base.
- You can use the Massage Nodes Attachment dry, or with a cleanser, cream or oil.
- Start by placing a warm cloth over your skin for a minute or two. This gives your skin an extra dose of oxygen because the heat causes a rush of blood to your tissue (skip this step if you are prone to rosacea).
Care and Maintenance:
Clean your Facial Brush & Massager with a damp cloth soaked with mild soap. Do not use stronger chemical cleaners as they may damage the rubber material.
Replacement Brush Heads:
Body Essentials recommends that the Soft Brush Attachment be replaced every 90 - 120 days of use as the bristles become fatigued and less effective over time.
Power: 3 x 1.5 volt AA batteries. Batteries not included.
When using electrical products, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following: Read all instructions before using.
Do not operate this appliance in or close to your hair. The spinning attachment may get tangled in your hair.
- This appliance is not waterproof. It is water resistant, which means it may get wet and can be washed, but it should not be submerged in water.
- If you are under a doctor’s care for any skin condition or if you think you may have a skin condition, please consult your physician before using this appliance.
- Body Essentials recommends that you do not share this appliance if you and/or any other user suf er from any skin conditions.
- Do not use this appliance with jagged exfoliating particles such as shells. Body Essentials soft brushes may be used with soft, rounded exfoliating particles.
- Using this appliance to remove makeup may stain the bristles, but will not af ect performance. If discoloration occurs, clean the soft brush with soap and water.
- Your facial cleansing and massage should be pleasant and comfortable. Should pain or discomfort result, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Use mild soap and a damp cloth to clean the unit.
- Do not use the appliance on any body area that is swollen, inflamed or where skin eruptions or sores are present.
- After using this appliance, put it in a safe place out of the reach of children.
- Do not use rechargeable batteries in this appliance.
- Please dispose of batteries responsibly.
- Do not use while bathing or showering.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by Body Essentials, especially any attachments not provided with the unit.
- Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
One (1) Body Essentials Deep Cleansing Facial Brush & Massager.
0.5 oz. Gentle Cleansing Gel: Aloe Vera Gel, Decyl Polyglucose, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyquaternium-10, Coltsfoot Extract, Hops Extract, Rosemary Leaves Extract, Sage Leaves Extract, Allantoin, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrant Oil, Carrot Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
About Body Essentials
Body Essentials is a leader in bringing innovative massage appliances to your life. We are dedicated to making your life healthier and more relaxing with creative solutions that combine superior quality with the very latest technology.
Body Essentials products are backed 100% by the manufacturer. If you believe to have a defective item or any other technical question, please contact the manufacturer support line directly at (866)-625-3218. They should be able to solve your issues with any questions you have. If they cannot fix your unit and determine it to be defective, please return it to:
Lucky Vitamin Returns Department
18 West Mt Kirk Ave
Eagleville, Pa 19403
Once we have received the defective unit back in our possession, we will then reship a new unit to you, the customer. If you have any other questions about this policy, please contact our customer service department at 1-888-635-0474.
P.O. Box 526
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.