Body Essentials Deep Cleansing Facial Brush and Massager FM-360NC
Skin cleaning and toning is more effective when both the epidermis and dermis layers of skin are treated with Body Essentials Deep Cleansing Facial Brush and Massager. Compared to Body Essentials' Deep Cleansing Facial Brush and Massager, competitive sonic and vibration facial cleansers only clean the surface (epidermis) skin layer leaving the critical dermis layer (the deeper layer where wrinkles form) virtually untouched. The Body Essentials Deep Cleansing Facial Brush & Massager provides 52 times more deep level vibration than Body Essentials' closest competitor so you not only get visibly cleaner skin, you also nourish the deeper dermis layer (where wrinkles form) to help your skin look healthier and younger.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Increased blood circulation that nourishes the dermis layer resulting in healthier, more youthful looking skin.
- Superior skin cleansing and toning with deep action treatment.
- Stimulating, patent pending massage action penetrates deeper than sonic or vibration only cleansers - right down to the dermis layer of skin where wrinkle critical collagen is located.
- Increases blood circulation for healthier looking skin. 3 speeds for varied intensity.
- Includes: Deep Cleansing Facial Brush & Massager, 3 attachments and professional grade skin cleansing gel.
- Powered by 3 "AA" batteries.
Advanced Deep Action
Cleaning and dermis toning healthier, younger looking skin is more achievable when several layers of skin are treated - not just the surface (epidermis) layer. The Body Essentials Deep Cleansing Facial Brush & Massager uses advanced cleaning technology to help you achieve healthier, younger looking skin, easier than ever. Body Essentials patent pending deep cleaning action provides superior skin cleaning results with the unique ability to provide vibration therapy to deeper skin layers that cause fine lines and wrinkles. Your skin is made up of three main layers:
- Epidermis: The epidermis – the outer layer of skin – is a protective barrier about as thick as a piece of paper. The very top portion is composed of cells called keratinocytes that produce a tough protein that forms a l exible outer shell. The keratinocytes die as younger living cells from the lower portion of the epidermis rise to the surface and the older surface cells are rubbed off or fall off. This cycle completely renews the skin about once a month.
- Dermis: The dermis skin layer lies directly beneath the epidermis. It is a thicker layer that contains collagen, blood and lymph vessels, nerves, hair follicles, and glands that produce sweat and oil. Blood vessels in the dermis expand or contract to maintain a constant body temperature. White blood cells patrol the dermis to i ght infectious microbes that manage to break through the epidermis. Cells called fibroblasts secrete collagen, which gives the skin its strength and firmness. Elastin fibers made of protein in the dermis give
skin its elasticity. As we age, these supportive fibers of collagen and elastin break down causing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Subcutis: The subcutis tissue, which consists of connective tissue and fat, lies between the dermis and underlying muscles or bones. It also contains blood vessels and infection-fighting white blood cells, but not to the same extent as in the dermis. Fat in the subcutis layer stores nutrients, insulates and cushions muscles and bones. Skin cleaning and toning is more effective when both the epidermis and dermis layers of skin are treated. Competitive sonic and vibration facial cleaners only clean the surface (epidermis) skin layer leaving the critical dermis layer virtually untouched. Your Body Essentials Deep Cleansing Facial Brush & Massager provides 52 times more deep level vibration than Body Essentials closest competitor, so massage action can nourish the dermis layer and lead to healthier, more
youthful looking skin.
The Body Essentials Deep Cleansing Facial Brush & Massager:
- Provides thorough cleaning of the epidermis
- Increases blood circulation to the dermis layer where vital age related components like collagen reside
Deeper Cleaning Action:
- Penetrates skin 52x deeper than sonic or vibration cleaners for superior cleaning and toning
- Cleans better than hand washing.
Removes Make-up Better Than Hand Washing In laboratory tests:
- Body Essentials Deep Cleansing Facial Brush & Massager removed all make-up from the skin
- Hand washing left significant traces of make-up on the skin.
Two tests prove the effectiveness of the Body Essentials FM-360 Deep Cleansing Facial Brush and Massager and Body Essentials Gentle Cleansing Gel in removing make-up and providing deeper skin penetration.
Test #1: Removes All Traces of Make-upEffectiveness of the Body Essentials FM-360 and Body Essentials Gentle Cleansing Gel demonstrated using UV glowing make-up.
Test #2: Deeper Cleaning and Skin ToningBody Essentials FM-360 shows much greater massage displacement effect, with any of its included head-covers than its competitors (Clarisonic, Pretika, and the Neutrogena Wave Duo).
For centuries, massage has been used to reduce tensions of daily life.
Massage, in all forms, helps to:
Soothe injured muscles
Stimulate blood and lymphatic circulation
Promote deep relaxation
Your scalp can greatly benefit from regular massage. Massage will stimulate blood flow, which in turn helps feed your hair follicles. Often, it helps to prevent and fight hair loss and reestablish natural development of healthy hair.
Last, but not least, it is extremely relaxing, calming and helps relieve headaches and migraines.
Body Essentials is a leader in bringing innovative massage appliances to your life. Body Essentials is dedicated to making your life healthier and more relaxing with creative solutions that combine superior quality with the very latest technology.