Light & Massage Therapy Hairbrush LED-1000 by Body Essentials
Body Essentials Light and Massage Therapy Hairbrush LED-1000
Enjoy healthier, better looking hair with the Body Essentials Light and Massage Therapy Hairbrush. Body Essentials' Light and Massage Therapy Hairbrush uses proven LED light therapy and a relaxing vibrating massage.
- Relaxing - Gentle massage action feels great and helps relieve stress.
- Detangles - Detangles hair as you brush.
LED light boosts cell energy and accelerates healing. LED light therapy of the hairbrush temporarily increases blood circulation to hair follicles so they receive vital nutrients necessary for a more lustrous, thicker look.
LED Light Therapy
LED light has been proven by NASA to boost cell energy and accelerate healing. Leading spas around the world use LED light therapy to improve the health and appearance of skin. Hospitals and clinics also use LED light to help patients recover from injuries without invasive surgery. LED light has also been proven to promote hair growth.a
Leading spas around the world use both LED light therapy and massage to improve health and well being. For centuries, massage has been used to reduce tensions of daily life.
Massage, in all forms, helps to:
Soothe injured muscles
Stimulate blood and lymphatic circulation
Promote deep relaxation
Your scalp can greatly benefit from regular massage. Massage will stimulate blood flow, which in turn helps feed your hair follicles. Often, it helps to prevent and fight hair loss and reestablish natural development of healthy hair.
Last, but not least, it is extremely relaxing, calming and helps relieve headaches and migraines.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is the light therapy used in the Body Essentials Light and Massage Therapy Hairbrush scientifically proven?
Yes. NASA studies have proven that LED light boosts cell energy and accelerates healing. Light therapy is now used in leading hospitals and spas around the world for health and beauty treatments.
- NASA Space Technology Shines Light on Healing: NASA News, December 18, 2000. - Doctors at the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee discovered that light-emitting diodes, or LEDs, originally designed for commercial plant growth research in space, boost energy to cells and accelerate healing. In the laboratory, scientists found that skin and muscle cells grown in cultures and exposed to LED infrared light grew 150 to 200 percent faster than ground cultures not stimulated by the light.
- Light Emitting Diodes Bring Relief to Young Cancer Patients; NASA Technology Used For Plant Growth Now in Clinical Trials: NASA News, November 13, 2003 - LED light therapy is continuing to show promise as a treatment to aid healing of bone marrow transplant patients. In the first stage of the study, use of LEDs resulted in significant relief to pediatric bone marrow transplant patients suffering the ravages of oral mucositis, a common side effect of chemotherapy and radiation treatments.
Does the massage therapy used in the Body Essentials Light and Massage Therapy Hairbrush improve blood circulation?
Yes. FDA long ago accepted the scientific fact that massage does temporarily increase blood circulation. Massage has been used for centuries throughout the world as a healthy, drug free way to reduce stress and body tension, improve blood circulation and help improve general health and well being.
How does the Body Essentials Light and Massage Therapy Hairbrush compare with expensive hair growth brushes that I have seen advertised?
The Body Essentials Light and Massage Therapy Hairbrush is a grooming brush that encourages healthier hair by temporarily improving blood circulation to your hair follicles (thus providing your hair follicles with vital nutrients necessary for growth and better looking hair). The massage function feels great, and as a result, promotes relaxation and stress relief. It even detangles your hair. The Body Essentials Light and Massage Therapy Hairbrush is not a dedicated hair growth appliance. While Body Essentials uses similar technology and light wavelengths, their power level is lower than the $500+ devices.
Are the LED lights on the Body Essentials Light and Massage Therapy Hairbrush dangerous to look at?
No. The LED lights that we use are not lasers.
Is the Body Essentials Light and Massage Therapy Hairbrush waterproof?
No. It can be rinsed under a tap of water, but in can not be submerged in water. Body Essentials always recommends a moist cloth and mild soap for cleaning the hairbrush.
Body Essentials is a leader in bringing innovative massage appliances to your life. Body Essentials is dedicated to making your life healthier and more relaxing with creative solutions that combine superior quality with the very latest technology.
SET-UP AND OPERATION:
- Install Batteries:
- (a) Remove the BATTERY CAP by twisting it in a counter-clockwise direction.
- (b) Insert two (2) “AA” alkaline batteries (not included) into the BATTERY COMPARTMENT in the direction marked (+ positive end of BOTH batteries pointing up towards the end of the handle).
- (c) Replace the BATTERY CAP by twisting it in a clockwise direction.
- (a) You can operate your unit with light only therapy, massage only therapy, or light AND massage therapy. To activate light therapy, push the LED ON BUTTON. To activate massage therapy, push the MASSAGE ON BUTTON.
- (b) Use the Light & Massage Therapy Hairbrush to invigorate your scalp, detangle and style your hair. The LED light therapy can help provide useful therapy to your hair as it is now a scientifically accepted fact that LED generated light can boost cell energy and accelerate healing.
- (c) When your treatment is complete, turn the unit to the O# position.
- To Clean:
- (a) To clean the BRUSH HEAD, clean with warm water and soap or rinse with water. Do not use stronger chemical cleaners as they may damage the rubber material.
- (b) To clean the housing, simply wipe it with a damp cloth soaked with mild soap.
- Read all instructions.
- Your massage should be pleasant and comfortable. Should pain or discomfort result, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Do not massage one spot for more than 20 minutes.
- Use mild soap and a damp cloth to clean the unit. The brush head may be rinsed with water, but do not submerge the brush head or body.
- Do not use massager on any body area that is swollen, in!amed, or where skin eruptions or sores are present.
Caution: The brush head and flexible steel bristles may be rinsed in water (e.g. under a tap), but the unit is not waterproof. Do not submerge any part or the entire unit in water.
Caution: Never operate in the bathtub or shower.
One (1) Body Essentials Light & Massage Therapy Hairbrush.
About Body Essentials
Body Essentials is a leader in bringing innovative massage appliances to your life. We are dedicated to making your life healthier and more relaxing with creative solutions that combine superior quality with the very latest technology.
Body Essentials products are backed 100% by the manufacturer. If you believe to have a defective item or any other technical question, please contact the manufacturer support line directly at (866)-625-3218. They should be able to solve your issues with any questions you have. If they cannot fix your unit and determine it to be defective, please return it to:
Lucky Vitamin Returns Department
18 West Mt Kirk Ave
Eagleville, Pa 19403
Once we have received the defective unit back in our possession, we will then reship a new unit to you, the customer. If you have any other questions about this policy, please contact our customer service department at 1-888-635-0474.
P.O. Box 526
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.