860 Reflective Sport Armband Designed For iPods by Sportline
Sportline 860 Black Reflective Sport Armband Designed For iPods
Sportline's 860 Reflective Sport Armband Designed For i Pods is a great way to carry a great music player. Sportline's 860 Reflective Sport Armband was designed with the iPod in mind. Sportline's 860 Reflective Sport Armband features moisture-wicking stretch material that provides the best fit possible.
Features & Benefits:
- Size-adjustable design securely fits most arms
- Windowed slide-in pocket enable in-motion music adjustments
- Reflective trim provides better visibility in low light
- Dual-sided music ports accommodate varying wire configurations
- Integrated pocket stores headphones
- Hidden stash pocket holds small essentials
- Moisture-wicking stretch fabric keeps arm dry and chafe-free
Benefits of Walking:
It's the most popular participation sport in the world. It doesn't take any special skills, advanced condition, special equipment or clothing. All you need is a good pair of walking shoes, comfortable clothes and a pedometer. So, why wait? Join the movement.
- Burns almost as many calories as jogging
- Eases back pain
- Slims your waist
- Reduces heart attack risk
- Slows down osteoporosis bone loss
- And more!
Walking Do's and Dont's:
- See a doctor. Talk to your doctor before beginning an exercise program and get a physical.
- Drink water. Drink before, during and after walking, especially on hot and humid days.
- Eat well. Avoid junk food and all products with high fat and cholesterol. Eat three moderately sized meals a day.
- Choose a smooth, level walking surface. Less fatigue, fewer injuries. Better all around.
- Continue walking if you have chest pains, are overly tired, dizzy, feel pain or experience shortness of breath. See a doctor.
- Walk right after or before meals. Wait two hours after eating to start walking and don't eat for at least 2 minutes after walking.
- Walk outdoors if it is extremely hot, cold or humid. Try walking inside on a track or in a mall.
- Walk on ice or during a lightning storm. Head for cover (but not under a tree).
10,000 Steps a Day
Want to feel better? Want to have more energy? Want to enjoy life more every day? Make it a habit. With the 10,000 Steps a Day program, you can start walking your way to improved health and endurance one step at a time. Your Sportline pedometer can help you keep track of your progress and motivate you to achieve your goal. It's normal for your step totals to vary from day to day, so it's recommended to add up your weekly, not daily, totals.
Join The Movement
At Sportline, this one idea has driven their growth over the last twenty years. Every day, there are opportunities to improve our fitness and overall wellness. That's why, every step of the way, founders Larry Livingston and Don McClelland kept a vision of simple, performance-rich products that provide unsurpassed accuracy but also fit into your daily lifestyle. From Sportline's start as a small specialty sport timing brand to their current position as a global leader in fitness monitoring instruments, Sportline has provided you with the tools that help you stay motivated and informed in your personal efforts to join the movement.
Place iPod in designated pocket. Attach Reflective Sport Armband to arm with velcro closure. Enjoy your workout. More detailed instructions, additional information and user guide included inside Sportline's 860 Reflective Sport Armband's package.
Prolonged use of Sportline products may lead to feelings of extreme motivation and personal achievement. If you experience episodes of increased energy or enhanced endurance, please continue using our products in regular doses and enjoy the lift-changing effects.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and/or reproductive harm.
Moisture-wicking stretch fabric. Made in China.
- Detailed instructions enclosed.
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Includes 10,000 Steps/Day Walking Guide
iPod is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
JOIN THE MOVEMENT AT SPORTLINE, THIS ONE IDEA HAS DRIVEN OUR GROWTH OVER THE LAST TWENTY YEARS. EVERY DAY, THERE ARE OPPORTUNITIES TO IMPROVE OUR FITNESS AND OVERALL WELLNESS. THAT'S WHY, EVERY STEP OF THE WAY, FOUNDERS LARRY LIVINGSTON AND DON MCCLELLAND KEPT A VISION OF SIMPLE, PERFORMANCE-RICH PRODUCTS THAT PROVIDE UNSURPASSED ACCURACY BUT ALSO FIT INTO YOUR DAILY LIFESTYLE. FROM OUR START AS A SMALL SPECIALTY SPORT TIMING BRAND TO OUR CURRENT POSITION AS A GLOBAL LEADER IN FITNESS MONITORING INSTRUMENTS, SPORTLINE HAS PROVIDED YOU WITH THE TOOLS THAT HELP YOU STAY MOTIVATED AND INFORMED IN YOUR PERSONAL EFFORTS TO JOIN THE MOVEMENT.
4 Executive Plaza
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
Although this didn't quite fit my Android device very well, it is a great armband for the price. Nice little zip pockets to stash a key, headphones, or some extra Ibuprofen. :)