Buy Parissa - Warm Wax Studio Leg & Body - 4 oz. at LuckyVitamin.com
Parissa - Warm Wax Studio Leg & Body - 4 oz.
Item #: 51453
you save 35%
free shippingorders over $49
In StockAvailability: Usually Ships Within 24-48 Hours
Parissa - Warm Wax Studio Leg & Body - 4 oz.
Click here to read a PDF brochure on this product
- Packaged Ship Weight:0.50
Parissa - Studio Warm Wax - 4 oz.
Legs, Body & Face
Microwaveable Warm Wax is a liquid salon hair remover with premium strips that zips away coarse & stubborn hair for ultra-smooth results up to 8 weeks. Microwaveable and Super-Effective, Parissa Warm Wax is great for legs, body and face.
Each Kit contains:
- 4 oz (120 ml) Warm Wax
Exfoliates skin and impurities while removing hair
- 20 Applicator Strips
Premium fabric that repels soak throughs
- 3 Spatulas
One 3" long Spatula
Two 5.5" long Spatulas
- 8 ml Azulene oil
Soothes & softens skin and prevents ingrown hair
Smooth soft skin for up to 8 weeksAdvantages:
high performance salon results
Finer, sparser regrowth.
ph balanced & aloe enriched
Ultra-effective for dark, short or coarse hair
microwaveable salon system
Not washable but nothing works better
- Do not clean skin
Skin should not be cleaned before using product.
- Heat product
Heat product to a liquid consistency & retain at that consistency throughout process.
Microwave: Remove cap & seal. Place on a dish in centre of unit & heat on high for 1 to 2 minutes. As microwaves vary, ALWAYS determine proper heating time for your unit. Retrieve dish without handling jar as jar & contents may be extremely HOT.
Warmer: Place on Parissa Wax Warmer for 40 min.
Stir wax after heating.
ALWAYS test wax temperature before use. Contents, pot & handle may be extremely HOT.
- Smooth on
Using edge of spatula, spread paper-thin layer of product in direction of hair growth.
- Apply Strip
Immediately smooth down strip over waxed area leaving end of strip extended beyond product. Rub strip to adhere well.
- Zip-off Immediately
Hold skin taut below strip with one hand. Use other to grasp lower end of strip & zip-off quickly in opposite direction of hair growth, keeping strip/hand as close & parallel to the skin as possible.
Hint: The same strip can be used several times. With experience, you can cover larger areas with product and remove with one strip in quick, successive motions.
Trim bikini hair to 1/2’’ (1cm). Area is sensitive so work in small patches. Bend leg outward, stretch skin with one hand & with other hand strip-off against hair growth.
Keep lips taut over teeth throughout process. Work on only 1/2 of area at a time. Spread product evenly & thinly from centre to corner. Strip-off toward centre in one quick motion. Apply pressure to stripped area to minimize discomfort. Soothe & cool area with ice cube.
Place arm behind head as far back as possible to tauten skin. Check direction of hair growth as it varies widely. Work on upper & lower half of underarm separately.
Clean up & Aftercare
- Wax does not wash off. Clean spills with any type of oil.
- Strip off wax residue from body with a clean strip.
- Apply azulene oil to soothe & clean skin after waxing. Repeat daily to retain smoothness & suppleness, prevent ingrown hair and boost skin cell regeneration. Large spray bottle of Parissa Azulene Oil is sold separately.
- Inhibit ingrown hair further by bathing with Parissa Exfoliating Gloves.
- High skin sensitivity may occur after first use & decreases with ensuing use as hair weakens.
- Skin often turns pink & spotty after hair removal, but should disappear in a few hours. If irritation persists, discontinue use.
- Regrowth varies per person, appearing anywhere from 2-8 weeks.
- Discard used strips. Extra Parissa Applicator Strips sold separately.
- Try Parissa Express Wax Strips for touch ups.
- Previously shaved hair is strong & resistant. Wait 1 week or until hair is 1/8’’ (1/4 cm) long before fi rst use.
- In hot weather or when perspiring, apply talc sparingly.
- For cleanliness always wipe one side of the spatula against lip of jar when retrieving the wax.
- Always spread product in direction of hair growth. Strip-off in opposite direction.
- The thinner you spread the product the better the results.
- Always pull strip back along itself in one quick movement. Don’t peel or pull off slowly. The faster the strip is removed the better the results.
- Continually re-heat warm wax throughout process to maintain fluid consistency.
- Avoid all interruptions & delays during process.
COMMON SENSE CAUTIONS
- DO NOT OVERHEAT. Container may melt and product may cause burns.
- Do not apply onto skin before testing product temperature.
- Do not use on skin treated with Retin A, Accutane, Glycolic Acid or Alpha Hydroxy products.
- Do not use on sensitive, sunburned, irritated or injured skin. Avoid varicose veins, moles and warts.
- Do not use alcohol or astringents before or after waxing.
- Do not use beauty products immediately after waxing.
- Do not use deodorants or antiperspirants for 24 hrs after underarm application.
- Do not sunbathe before or after waxing.
- Do not use on bikini line, underarm or hard-to-reach areas until you are confi dent with process.
- Never reapply wax on the same areas within a 24hr period.
Improper use such as A) applying the product when it has cooled to a thick consistency B) pulling the strip up & away from the skin C) not keeping skin taut during waxing or D) reapplying over the same area may cause irritation, bruising or skin lifting.
Glyceryl Rosinate (Pine Resin), Collophonium (Gum Rosin), Brassica Nnapus (Canola Oil)
Isopropyl Mystrate (Vegetable Source), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Azulene (Chamomilla Recutita Extract), Menthol Crystals
100%2 out of 2 reviewers would recommend this product to a friend.
By H. Amber
I've been using this wax for about 4 years now. High quality, closest to what the professional I was seeing used. Doesn't work well on fine hair. Heat in the microwave 30 seconds at a time, then keep it on a warmer so you don't have to reheat it. I wish this site sold the packages of extra cloths, I always run out of those before the wax.I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!
Was this review helpful?YesNoThank you for your response.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
With Parissa, you will find clean & simple solutions for hair removal. Parissa's gentle, natural products result in salon-smooth skin that lasts for weeks. Skin stays smooth longer since regrowth is sparser and finer. Parissa also exfoliates skin & removes impurities for healthy, radiant skin.