SPRI Flat Band Kit for total body workout includes three of SPRI's Flat Bands. With the Flat Band Kit you can stregthen, trim, and tone your entire body with this simple convenient package!. The Flat band targets your upper body while the Flat Band Loop will work your lower body.
SPRI Flat Band will tone and strengthen your:
- and Back
SPRI Flat Band Loop will shape and condition your:
- and Buttocks
Flat Band Kit Includes:
- 2 Flat Bands with different resistance levels to add some versatility and toughness to your workout.
- 1 Flat band Loop
- Exercise Chart including 8 different starting exericses with photos and easy to follow and understand description to make sure that you are performing exercises correctly.
SPRI Xercise Band is Great for group fitness, personal training, aquatics, seniors, children, and travel. Also great for switching up your workout routines or for beginners wanting to start a simple and easy workout from your house.
* More instructions, tips and charts are inside each box of Fitness Conditioning System.
Before each workout, check for possible wear/tears of the SPRI Flat Band and Flat Band Loop.
Always perform general warm-up activities prior to performing band exercises.
- Perform only the exercises as shown in this chart or other SPRI produced information resources.
- Avoid exposing the bands to rough, sharp or abrasive surfaces.
- Wear appropriate footwear while using the bands.
- Make sure the bands are secure in hands or under/around feet/legs before beginning each exercise. Never grip bands with fingernails.
- Perform exercises in a slow and controlled manner.
- Keep abdominal muscles tight while performing exercises.
- Avoid Straining or holding your breath while exercising.
Consult your physician before beginning any type of exercise program. Immediately Discontinue any exercise that causes pain or discomfort.
SPRI Products, Inc. is the leading manufacturer and distributor of rubberized resistance exercise products for the health and fitness industry. SPRI designs and produces innovative rubber resistance exercise products and has led the way in popularizing rubberized resistance workouts.
As the pioneer of this simple, but effective method of strength training, toning and building lean muscle tissue, SPRI has remained on the cutting edge of today's exercise trends. SPRI continues to expand into related markets as new applications are discovered and professional and consumer interest builds.
As the fitness industry continues to evolve and move toward convenience and affordability, our line of products has grown to include educational materials, instructional manuals and videos, fitness equipment and accessories.
Their Mission Statement
They strive tocreate, design and provide state-of-the-art resistance exercise products, never losing sight that their most important goal is customer satisfaction. Their products are of the highest quality and are backed by market research, education and strategic alliances that generate and maintain customer loyalty. They will accomplish their mission by continuing their partnership philosophy with their employees, sales reps, vendors, workshop presenters and customers. They will continue to conduct their business with same spirit and morals that of resistive exercise products to the fitness professional, exercise enthusiast and fitness industry.
1769 Northwind Blvd.
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
elastic bands were what i wanted to add to my pilates workout and a good price thanks!