Sun Warrior - Warrior Blend Raw Plant Protein Vanilla - 17.6 oz. (500g)
Sun Warrior's Warrior Blend Raw Plant Protein Vanilla is an unparalleled fusion of the finest raw plant-based proteins. Warrior Blend fuses and multiplies the power of several rich protein sources into a smooth, great tasting, and revolutionary proprietary formula that is overwhelmingly superior to the individual components alone. This dynamic fusion, along with a cold extraction process, creates a unique, raw, plant-based protein with a complete amino acid profile exceptionally high in Glutamine, Arginine, Lysine, Luecine, and branch chain amino acids.
The next generation in raw, plant-based protein is here, breaking through the constraints of other protein powders. Warrior Blend is an easy digestible, nutrient filled superfood perfect for anyone who wants to amplify their health and fitness levels. Best of all, it tastes phenomenal.
- Contains all essential and non-essential amino acids
- Higher Branch Chain Amino Acids than any other plant-based protein
- Free of solvents, GMOs, radiation, artificial flavors, artificial preservatives, or artificial colors
- Contains no animal products, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, added sugar, wheat, or yeast
- High in age fighting antioxidants
- Great source of energy
- Increases good cholesterol while lowering bad cholesterol
- Improves cardiovascular function
- Increases metabolism to burn fat while building muscle
- Contains a unique protein, Edestin, that builds antibodies, enzymes, hormones, and other body structures
- Easy to digest and creates a feeling of satiety (fullness)
- Promotes healthy kidney and liver functions
- Improves mental clarity
- Helps relieve candida
- A green, plastic-free, hypo-allergenic food suitable for any diet or lifestyle, not just vegans
A matchless proprietary fusion of the finest raw plant-based proteins
What makes WARRIOR BLEND so spectacular? Synergy! Each ingredient is exceptional alone, but when selectively combined in a revolutionary new proprietary formula, WARRIOR BLEND is overwhelmingly superior to any of its single components. This dynamic fusion creates a unique, raw, plant-based protein with a complete amino acid profile, exceptionally high in Glutamine, Arginine, Lysine, Luecine, and branch chain amino acids. WARRIOR BLEND is the next generation raw, plant-based protein - an easily-digestible, nutrient- dense superfood, perfect for those who want to be ultra-healthy and fit. Best of all - It tastes phenomenal!
Their patented, cold extrusion process is free of solvents, GMOs, radiation, artificial colors, and preservatives, flavors, herbicides, and pesticides. Sunwarrior products contain absolutely no animal products, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, added sugar, wheat, or yeast. Warrior Blend is the perfect protein combination for building muscle, managing weight, curbing appetite, raising metabolism and blowing the roof off your energy levels!! - All while improving your overall health. But most important - IT TASTES GREAT!
Research has shown that it is beneficial to alternate protein sources. They recommend you get maximum performance from your proteins by alternating our Raw Vegan Rice Protein with our new WARRIOR BLEND. You will be treating yourself and your tribe to all the health benefits that both fine products offer! WARRIOR BLEND is green, plastic-free, hypo-allergenic, and suitable for any diet or lifestyle (NOT JUST FOR VEGANS)! Ingredients are Certified kosher (Rabbin Frankforter), Certified Halal (Ligue Islamique du Nord)
Raw Pea Protein
A high fiber, low calorie, nutrient dense vegetarian SUPERFOOD, Peas are also a remarkable source of plant-based proteins and amino acids. Protein from peas satisfies all FAO essential amino acid requirements. The amino acids found in peas include Lysine, Arginine, Glutamine, Leucine, Isoleucine & Valine (Branched Chain Amino Acids - BCAAs)
- Aid in muscle tissue maintenance
- Comparable to egg and milk proteins
- BCAAs are higher in pea protein than any other vegetable protein
- Helps restore nitrogen balance after intense physiological stress
- Increases muscle mass while reducing body fat during intense exercise
- Improves vasodilation and promotes a healthy heart
- Assists in maintaining lean body mass
- Facilitates calcium absorption (promoting healthy bone development in children)
- Boosts the immune system: producing antibodies, hormones, enzymes, collagen, and tissue-repair
- Low in sulfur proteins (sulfur proteins speed up the aging process)
- Increases metabolism and satiety (helping you to feel "full")
- Natural tonic for preventing and treating high blood pressure
- Promotes healthy kidney function
The proteins naturally present in peas exist in an inactive state and must be activated by special enzymes to become bio-available. Simply consuming peas will not provide the same health benefits as using this purified pea protein extract.
Raw Cranberry Protein
Cranberry protein is unique in that it is the only 100% plant protein that contains 25% protein, including all essential amino acids. Cranberry protein is extracted using a cold-pressed technology that preserves natural balances and naturally occurring fatty acids, which increases the absorption of the other nutrients.
- Powerful detoxifier and diuretic (flushes out the kidneys)
- Treats bladder, kidney and urinary problems
- Boosts immune system, protecting against influenza and the common cold
- Increases "good" cholesterol (HDL) and reduces "bad" cholesterol (LDL)
- Improves circulation and reduces risk of heart disease
- Helps to relieve stress & depression
- Treats skin conditions such as: acne, dermatitis, psoriasis, burns & wounds
- Also considered one of the best remedies for REDUCING CELLULITE
Raw Hemp Protein
Hempseed is a complete protein source and the only food capable of sustaining life in the absence of other foods.
- Whole food source
- Considered a "complete" protein, contains all eight essential amino acids
- Contains Edestin - a plant protein only found in hemp, similar to proteins found in the human body, Promotes DNA & cellular growth
- High concentrations of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids in ideal 1:3 ratio
- Helps stabilize blood sugar
- Rich in fiber
- Absorbed faster than any other protein
- Easy to digest due to its lack of oligosaccharides and trypsin inhibitors
- Promotes healthy liver function
- Reduces the risk of heart disease
- Bolsters the immune system and protects against chronic disease
- Aids in digestion
- Contains gamma-linolenic acid - good fat, needed for skin, hair, eyes, nails, and cells in general
- Good source of iron, calcium, and a variety of other nutrients, some of which include B vitamins, magnesium and vitamin E
Coconuts contain essential fatty acids in a unique structure that allows the fat to be burned as energy rather than stored as body fat. The fat in coconuts is composed of MCTs or medium chain triglycerides.
- MCTs require less energy and fewer enzymes to break down for digestion
- Digested and absorbed quickly
- Used to treat digestive or metabolic conditions
- Improve the absorption of vitamins and minerals
- Improves general well-being
- Athletes use MCTs to improve performance and control weight
- Improves mental clarity
- Increases lean body mass/ decreases body fat
- Helps alleviate candida
- Abundant source of lauric acid (fortifies the immune system to fight disease)
- Speeds healing and recovery from illness and injury
Plant in the family Fabaceae, Fenugreek is used both as an herb (the leaves) and as a spice (the seed). The leaves and sprouts are also eaten as vegetables. Fenugreek seeds are a rich source of the polysaccharide galactomannan. They are also a source of saponins. Other bioactive constituents of fenugreek include mucilage, volatile oils, and alkaloids.
- Lowering Blood Sugar: supplements containing fenugreek are thought to be effective at lowering blood sugar levels. How fenugreek is able to lower blood glucose levels is not yet understood.
- Lowering Cholesterol: This effect is thought to be due to the presence of chemicals called steroidal saponins, which prevent cholesterol from being absorbed into the bloodstream
- Relieving Constipation - rich in fiber
- In Traditional Chinese Medicine under the name Hu Lu Ba, considered to warm and tonify kidneys, dispersing cold and alleviating pain
Soluble fibers such as Glucommannan and Konjac root fibers offer many health-promoting benefits through their ability to form a soft gel with water.
- Help lower blood cholesterol
- Slow glucose absorption
- Lowers the Glycemic index
- Promotes regular bowel movements
- Most viscous of all known dietary fibers
- May promote weight loss in obese adults even in the absence of a calorie-restricted diet
- Creates a feeling of satiety or fullness through its water-binding effects
- By creating a thick gel, glucomannan delays gastric emptying and slows the release of sugar into the bloodstream, which helps to lower levels of insulin and blood glucose
- Improves blood-lipid profiles and can lower systolic blood pressure
- Helps move waste products out of the body, discouraging the growth of cancer or other illnesses
Having appropriate Muscularity is important to the health and longevity of humans and animals. Protein is essential to maintain tissue, organ, and muscle fitness. One particular protein or amino acid seems to be the star player in preserving muscle tissue. That amino acid is Leucine.
- Luecine helps preserve existing muscle mass and stimulate the growth of new muscle cells
- Muscles rich in leucine are less susceptible to damage and require less time to recover from injury
- Prevents muscle wasting
- Prevents the loss of bone density, energy, strength, and fitness
- Contributes to increased weight loss
- Lowers appetite, controlling how the brain regulates metabolism and the feeling of hunger
- Combines with isoleucine and valine to protect and provide fuel to the muscles, increase endurance levels, and boost energy
- Aids n maintaining blood sugar levels
- Increases growth hormone production
Based on nitrogen-balance measurements, the requirement for leucine to maintain body protein is 1-3 grams daily. To optimize the anabolic pathway, it has been estimated that the leucine requirement should be about 8g - 16g daily.
3 ounces of Warrior Blend has the protein equivalent of 12 eggs!
Frequently Asked Questions
Are their products certified organic?
They are currently in the certification process and hope to be fully certified soon. All Sunwarrior products are organic compliant. Those who produce their ingredients and package their products are organic compliant according to NOP (National Organic Program) regulations.
Do their products need to be refrigerated?
No, keep them in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight.
Where do their ingredients come from?
Sunwarrior seeks out the most reputable sources for their ingredients. Due to changing climates and growing seasons, they source their ingredients worldwide. They scrutinize and monitor the facilities they deal with for the highest levels of quality and control. Every batch that enters the United States is tested and approved by the FDA. They also rely on their own quality control standards to ensure their ingredients are of the utmost quality. Sunwarrior products are made in the U.S.A.
Are their products gluten free?
All their products are gluten free except for Activated Barley, which naturally has some gluten.
Are their products non-GMO?
Yes, they do not use Genetically Modified ingredients
Are their products Kosher?
All their ingredients are Kosher. They are in the process of certifying their products as Kosher.
Are their products radiated when shipped?
No, during shipment their products do not encounter radioactive waves or rays
Do their products contain pesticides and chemicals?
No. Their products are free of solvents, GMOs, radiation, artificial colors, artificial preservatives, artificial flavors, herbicides, and pesticides. Sunwarrior products also contain absolutely no animal products, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, added sugar, wheat, or yeast.
Can I take their products when pregnant?
Sunwarrior Protein and Warrior Blend can be used to supplement your protein needs during pregnancy, but do not go over the recommended requirements and do not rely solely on their protein to meet these needs. A pregnant woman requires 60 to 70 grams of protein daily.
Barley, when consumed excessively has been linked to birth defects and spontaneous abortion. They do not recommend Activated Barley be consumed during pregnancy.
Ormus Greens are safe when pregnant as long as you follow the suggested use.
Immune Shield and Liquid Light both have large amounts of fulvic acid. They recommend you consult a physician before use when pregnant, nursing, or planning on becoming pregnant
Can I use all of their products together?
Yes, as long as you do not go beyond the suggested use.
Classic Protein & Warrior Blend
What is xanthan and pectin and what are they derived from?
Xanthan is a natural stabilizer and thickener. Xanthan used in Sunwarrior Classic Protein is derived as a result of the biofermentation of brown rice. Pectin is a soluble dietary fiber found in apples and other fruits. It has a number of health benefits and is also a vegan alternative to gelatin.
What does 98.2% assimilation mean?
This is the amount of the product that will be digested and put to use by your body.
What is the difference between Classic Protein and Warrior Blend?
Both products supply plant-based raw protein and taste great and are easily digested. Sunwarrior Classic Protein is made from a sprouted rice protein.Warrior Blend is a synergistic combination of raw pea, cranberry, and hemp proteins with coconut medium chain triglycerides.
How are Classic Protein and Warrior Blend better than other protein powders?
Their protein is plant-based, making it great for anyone and any lifestyle, including vegetarians, vegans, and people who want more plant-based raw food added to their diet. It has a 98.2 assimilation rate.
Is Classic Protein or Warrior Blend easily digested?
Yes. They use quality plant-based proteins that are easy to digest, are free from artificial sweeteners, and do not cause the stomach discomfort, bloating, gas, or other ill effects many experience from other protein powders.
What is the benefit of sprouted rice?
When rice grains are germinated, their nutritional content changes and they retain natural plant enzymes. These enzymes aid digestion of the rice grain. Sprouts are also a good source of fiber, protein, vitamins, and minerals.
What is the benefit of pea, cranberry, and hemp protein?
Peas are a high fiber, low calorie, nutrient dense vegetarian superfood. Peas are also a remarkable source of plant-based proteins and amino acids. Protein from peas satisfies all FAO (Food and Agriculture Organization) essential amino acid requirements. Cranberry protein is unique in that it is the only 100% plant protein that contains 25% complete protein, including all essential amino acids. It is also a powerful detoxifier.Hempseed is a complete protein source and the only food capable of sustaining life in the absence of other foods. It's also rich in fiber and omega fatty acids.
Can I take more than the suggested size of Classic Protein or Warrior Blend?
Yes, but they recommend you do not go over your body's daily recommended protein. Your body generally requires 10-15% of your diet be protein.
Can I give Classic Protein or Warrior Blend to my child?
Children under the age of two years should not be given the product. They require more fat during this developmental stage. You can use the product in moderation after this age, 1 to 3 times a week
Sunwarrior was born on a warm Arizona evening during the Sedona Raw Spirit Festival. Three different men with three different dreams met with one desire, to create a company and a product that benefit mankind and the planet mankind occupies.
Nick Stern began juicing in his teens, earning him the nickname "NatureBoy" early on. In his twenties he competed as a body builder and played semi-pro sports. At the time, being an athlete meant consuming massive amounts of animal products and by-products. After his competitive career ended, his body felt toxic, racked with aches and pain. He turned back to a plant-based diet, the pain bled away, and Nick felt a renewed sense of wellness.
Denley Fowlke received his first true call to action when he became a father of twin girls just beginning their lives with serious, life-threatening conditions. He and his wife, Jan, embarked on a quest for the knowledge to save their children. Denley learned that many answers to health issues could be found in nutrition and nature. His daughters recovered, but his quest never ended.
Brent Hauver's interest in health also began with tragedy when his father died at 53 due to a massive coronary. He was devastated but also enlightened as he focused on his own health. Being overweight, out of shape, and lethargic, he started down a path toward wellness through a vegetarian lifestyle. He turned to a strict vegan diet to further combat illness, but after years of doing so he still felt unhealthy. He knew he needed more protein, something raw, plant-based, alkaline, and easy to digest.
The three men combined their dreams, their savvy business personalities, and their environmental consciousness to create Sunwarrior, a company committed to making the best plant-based products while elevating humanity and preserving the planet.