Baby's Only Essentials DHA & ARA Fatty Acid Supplement with No Hexane Processing - 30 x 10 oz. Packets
DHA and ARA Fatty Acids support brain development and visual activity. Baby's Only Essentials is properly balanced with the long chain fatty acids, DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and ARA (arachidonic acid) important for development. These fats are known to concentrate in a baby's brain and eye retina promoting mental development and visual activity. If breast milk is not available, then a baby requires a dietary source of these fats by synthesizing them from linoleic and alpha-linolenic fatty acids, as found in Baby's Only Organic Formulas, and/or by supplementing with Baby's Only Essentials DHA & ARA Fatty Acids.
Baby's Only Essentials DHA & ARA Fatty Acid is naturally derived from the goodness of Egg Phospholipids using an aqueous (water) process. This differs from life's DHA treated with hexane solvent, acid, and bleach; this ingredient is included in most organic and conventional infant formulas.
Choline is an essential nutrient found in Baby's Only Essentials fatty acids. Choline is necessary for the structure and function of all cells in the body. Choline is also an important nutrient needed for the production of neurotransmitters and development of the memory center in the brain, impacting long-term memory.
Benefits of Choosing Baby's Only Essentials DHA & ARA:
- DHA is known to concentrate in a fetus' developing brain and eye retina at a rate that increases as the pregnancy progresses. This accumulation of DHA & ARA in the brain and retina continues after birth.
- Study concludes egg phospholipid is more bio-available than other sources studied (fish oil & algal oil.) Because it is more easily used by the body, less egg phospholipid must be consumed to achieve the desired effect.
- Nature's One provides the only source of DHA & ARA containing cholesterol also present in breast milk and believed to assist in normal cholesterol production as the baby matures.
- Contains choline, an important nutrient needed for the production of neurotransmitters and development of the memory center in the brain, impacting long-term memory.
- Individual packets make it possible for healthcare professionals to recommend specific dosing.