SPRI Fit For Travel Beginner Kit for Light Resistance
Fit For Travel Beginner Light Resistance by SPRI
is perfect for Beginners that want to stay fit on the fly!
Don’t leave fitness behind on your next family vacation, or business trip. Strengthen and tone Arms, Chest, Legs, Back, and Abs with this portable, total body workout. Fit for Travel lets you take a complete fitness program with you wherever you go! The easy-to-follow instructions developed by one of SPRI’s leading authorities on fitness, provides a professional quality workout you can do anywhere with just the versatile fitness tools inside. It will be like taking the gym with you!
The Fit for Travel by SPRI includes one Xertube to target muscle groups and strengthen the upper body. Also inside you will find the Xering to improve muscle tone in the lower body. Plus don’t forget the Comprehensive, easy-to-follow instruction sheets. Also includes three exercise plans for beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels. Everything you need for a professional-quality rubber resistance strength-training workout is inside the Fit for Travel kit so get ready to shape up and get fit.
The Fitness Exercise Guide will provide:
- Thirty of the most popular Xertube & Xering resistance exercises recommended by top personal trainers and fitness instructors.
- Stretch activities designed to prepare the muscles for resistance exercise training.
- Detailed muscle diagrams to ensure you are targeting the muscles you want to work.
- Easy to understand resistance exercise training principles, recommendations, and safety tips.
- Beginner, Intermediate, and advanced resistance exercise plans to deliver the results you desire.
The Resistance exercises and resistance exercise plans contained in the guide are suitable for all ages and fitness levels.
The Fit For Travel Beginner Contains:
With the SPRI Fit for Travel you’ll never miss another workout again.
- One Green Xertube.
- One Yellow Xering.
- One door attachment.
- One FCS Exercise Guide.
* More instructions, tips and charts are inside each box of Fitness Conditioning System.
Always Warm-up before exercises
- Always use proper exercise form.
- Always perform exercise only as described. Resistance exercise modifications may created added stress to joints, tendons, ligaments and other connective tissue.
- Never hold your Breath.
- Avoid Exposing the Xertube and Xering to rough or abrasive surfaces.
- Wear appropriate footwear while using the Xertube and Xering.
- Make sure tubing is securely anchored in hand, or around foot before beginning each resistance exercise.
Consult your physician before beginning any type of exercise program. Immediately discontinue any exercise that causes pain or discomfort.
SPRI Products, Inc. is the leading manufacturer and distributor of rubberized resistance exercise products for the health and fitness industry. SPRI designs and produces innovative rubber resistance exercise products and has led the way in popularizing rubberized resistance workouts.
As the pioneer of this simple, but effective method of strength training, toning and building lean muscle tissue, SPRI has remained on the cutting edge of today's exercise trends. SPRI continues to expand into related markets as new applications are discovered and professional and consumer interest builds.
As the fitness industry continues to evolve and move toward convenience and affordability, our line of products has grown to include educational materials, instructional manuals and videos, fitness equipment and accessories.
Their Mission Statement
They strive tocreate, design and provide state-of-the-art resistance exercise products, never losing sight that their most important goal is customer satisfaction. Their products are of the highest quality and are backed by market research, education and strategic alliances that generate and maintain customer loyalty. They will accomplish their mission by continuing their partnership philosophy with their employees, sales reps, vendors, workshop presenters and customers. They will continue to conduct their business with same spirit and morals that of resistive exercise products to the fitness professional, exercise enthusiast and fitness industry.
1769 Northwind Blvd.
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.