Cytosport Muscle Milk RTD (Ready To Drink) Nutritional Shake - Chocolate Malt
Muscle Milk RTD Nutritional Shake by Cytosport
Cytosport Muscle Milk Ready-to-Drink Nutritional Shake is a protein-enhanced functional beverage that promotes exercise recovery, lean muscle growth, and healthy, sustained energy. Cytosport Muscle Milk takes the guesswork out of high performance nutrition, delivery a precise blend of premium proteins, complex carbohydrates, functional fats, vitamins & minerals. No matter what your goals may be - building lean body mass, toning your physique, or weight control, Cytosport Muscle Milk Ready-to-Drink is the perfect and complete protein-enhanced functional beverage for your nutritional needs!
Benefits of Using Muscle Milk Ready-To-Drink
- Excellent Source of 20 Vitamins & Minerals
- High Protein
- Lactose Free
- 32g Protein
- Healthy Sustained Energy
Best Ways To Use Muscle Milk Ready-To-Drink
- Premium Proteins: Muscle Milk Ready-to-Drink contains a precise mix of complex proteins for sustained energy including, Calcium and Sodium Caseinate, Milk Protein Isolate, and Whey.
- Functional Fats: Predigested, trans-fat free Medium-Chain Triglycerides (MCT's) are more likely metabolized for muscle energy and heat than stored as fat. Long-chain polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fatty acids from Sunflower/Safflower and Canola Oils are also less likely to be stored as fat. These lipids are additionally functional, since they enhance mineral retention.
- Lactose Free: Muscle Milk Ready-to-Drink contains ZERO Lactose!
- Amazing Taste: Rich, flavor-packed indulgence that is second-to-none!
- Before: Take one serving of Muscle Milk 45 minutes to one hour prior to training. Muscle Milk provides the caloric energy needed for intense workouts while flooding nutrients to hungry muscles.
- After: Take Muscle Milk within 30 minutes after workouts, games or events to help your body kick start the recovery process.
Shake before using. Do not freeze. Refrigerate after opening. Best served cold.
Ingredients: water, calcium and sodium caseinate, milk protein isolate, blend of vegetable oils (sunflower and or safflower oil, canola oil), fructose, cocoa powder, medium chain triglycerides, potassium citrate, vitamin mineral blend, whey, potassium chloride, natural and artificial flavors, soy lecithin, microcrystalline cellulose, monosodium phosphate, sodium hexametaphosphate, acesulfame potassium, salt, sucralose.
Vitamin Mineral Blend: vitamin A palmitate, cholecalciferol, vitamin E acetate, biotin, niacinamide, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, cyanocobalamin, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, ascorbic acid, tricalcium phosphate, chromium chloride, copper gluconate, potassium iodide, ferric pyrophosphate, magnesium phosphate, zinc oxide.
Allergen Statement: This product contains ingredients derived from milk and soy.
CytoSport's mission is to provide the highest quality dietary supplements to professional and amateur athletes striving to reach their potential. They're serious about their commitment to their customers and the quality of their products. They wholly own our manufacturing and packaging equipment and facilities, so that, from raw material to finished products, they control the process. They don't merely put their label on someone else's bottle or jug. Controlling these factors is just one example of how they guarantee your 100% satisfaction.
4795 Industrial Way
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.