TBolt - E-Drive Energy Shot - 2 oz. (60 ml)
TBolt E-Drive Energy Shot delivers high-potency Vitamin B12 along with TBolt's exclusive Ginseng Plus proprietary blend which is packed with a precise combination of Ginseng extract, Green Tea extract, Caffeine and more — for a 6-hour effect!
The stimulating energy and laser focus that you get from E-Drive is exactly what your extreme lifestyle demands. Living doesn't just happen and with 6 more hours of energy in your day, you call the shots. If your body is telling you it's game over and you're not ready to call it quits, try E-Drive whenever and wherever you need it.
E-Drive is available in a natural herbal flavor and is specially formulated to help healthy adults enjoy an extreme lifestyle. Give life the shot it deserves with E-Drive!
TBolt E-Drive Frequently Asked Questions
What are the key ingredients in E-Drive?
The key ingredients in E-Drive include vitamin B12, tyrosine, caffeine, glucuronolactone, inulin, ginseng, guarana, yerba mate, green tea, fo ti, damiana and ginger.
What are the key benefits of each ingredient?
The key benefits of each ingredient include the following:
- Vitamin B12: High-potency delivery to help fully activate cellular energy metabolism throughout the body and promote healthy nerve function.
- Tyrosine: An amino acid building block for brain messengers and other bioactive compounds for energy and mood.
- Caffeine: Stimulating energy to ignite metabolism, fight fatigue and promote focus. Each serving of E-Drive contains about as much caffeine as one cup of coffee.
- Glucuronolactone: A bioactive compound combined with taurine and caffeine for energizing benefits.
- Inulin: A prebiotic fiber that helps promote healthy gut flora, which helps to detoxify the body and support immune health.
- Ginseng: A traditional herb with a long history of traditional use as an adaptogen to increase resistance to environmental stress.
- Guarana, Yerba Mate and Green Tea: Natural herbal sources of energizing caffeine. Green Tea is also a source of protective plant-based antioxidants.
- Fo Ti: A traditional herb with protective plant-based antioxidants.
- Damiana: A traditional therapeutic herb with a long history of use as an aphrodisiac.
- Ginger: A traditional therapeutic herb with a long history of use for digestive support.
Who should use this product?
E-Drive is ideal for healthy men and women who are extremely passionate about their life, job, favorite sport or hobby. The stimulating energy and laser focus that you get from E-Drive is exactly what an extreme lifestyle demands. E-Drive is specially formulated to help healthy adults enjoy an active lifestyle with peak energy and vitality.
How does it work?
This natural herbal flavored energy shot delivers high-potency vitamin B12 along with their exclusive Ginseng Plus proprietary blend, which is packed with a precise combination of ginseng, green tea extract, caffeine and more, for an immediate burst of energy wherever and whenever you need it.
What are the key product claims?
The key product claims include the following:
- 6-hour effect
- Featuring high-potency
- Vitamin B12 Energizing Caffeine with Green Tea and Ginseng
- Zero calories
- Great-tasting Natural Herbal flavor
- Available in a 2 fl. oz. single shot serving size and a 12-count multi-pack.
Can I take E-Drive in conjunction with other dietary supplements?
There are no known contraindications with combining E-Drive with other supplements. However, the recommended serving of this product contains about as much caffeine as one cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing products while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness and, occasionally, rapid heart beat.
What are the directions for use?
For maximum effectiveness, shake well before opening, and drink entire bottle at once.
How many servings per container?
E-Drive is available as a single shot of 2 fl. oz. and as a 12-count multi-pack.
What results can I expect?
Soon after taking E-Drive, you can expect to feel its energizing effects; this benefit can last up to six hours.
Can I take E-Drive with prescription or OTC drugs?
As with all dietary supplements, consult your doctor or other licensed healthcare practitioner before taking E-Drive with prescription or over-the-counter (OTC) drugs.
Are there any side effects?
The ingredients in E-Drive are safe and well tolerated by healthy people. As with all dietary supplements, some sensitive people may experience mild stomach upset that can be reduced by taking the product with a meal.
Are there any other precautions?
As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition or are pregnant or lactating. This product is not intended for use by persons under age 18.
Does the product contain any common allergens?
The product is free of common allergens (milk, egg, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy).
Does the product contain gluten?
The product is free of gluten.
Does the product contain niacin?
E-Drive is free of the B vitamin niacin. For some sensitive people, consuming products with 30 milligrams or more of niacin (as nicotinic acid) may result in a "niacin flush." This is a temporary redness or warmth of the skin that may be accompanied by tingling or itching. Researchers attribute this effect to an increase in blood flow to the skin. The effect typically occurs soon after the product is consumed and lasts no more than about one hour. With regular product use, the flushing effect tends to decrease or disappear over time.