Intelligent Toothbrush Soft Bristle by Radius
Intelligent - soft or medium.
* 2 minute timer -- toothbrush beeps once and green light flashes once every 30 sec. to 2 minutes.
* 90 Day wear meter - after 180 uses the light changes to red to indicate time to check bristle wear. Depressing the button for 5 seconds resets the meter to zero.
* Replaceable heads - reduces environmental impact.
* Radial bristling - first toothbrush in the world to have it. Makes brushing easier and more effective.
* Right or left hand option -- reversible handle
* 3,080 bristles - available in soft or medium.
* The tiny batteries will last for over 6 heads worth of regular use -- we recommend that users return the handle to us for recycling.
RADIUS was founded on the Caribbean island of Tortola. James O'Halloran and Kevin Foley were architects who were fascinated by the idea of a functional and enjoyable toothbrush. They were appalled at the small head, hard toothbrushes of the day. Research indicates that the major problem in oral hygiene is that of compliance - people don't use toothbrushes for long enough and tend to keep their toothbrush for too long. Dentists believe that with diligence - teeth and gums could be perfectly maintained for a lifetime. The average brushing time is from 31 to 65 seconds, depending on age or sex. The average toothbrush is thrown away after 10 months. RADIUS aimed to make the toothbrush comfortable, enjoyable and effective. With a mass of very soft bristles, a large head area for low pressur
207 Railroad Street
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
This is the coolest toothbrush I have ever owned! I love the beeps that time the brushing for you. I love the way it feels in my hand. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that the beep function stopped after a few months - not as long as I expected.