Enzymatic Therapy DMG - B15 - Plus - 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Enzymatic Therapy DMG-B15-Plus helps oxygen do its best work. Oxygen is both good and bad in the body. Good, because cells require it; bad, because it can lead to oxidation of those same cells. DMG (dimethylglycine) helps the cells in the body use oxygen more efficiently, for better benefits and fewer drawbacks. DMG-B15-Plus provides essential nutrients for the heart. DMG-B15-Plus features dimethylglycine (DMG) and trimethylglycine (TMG), which is converted to DMG in the liver. DMG can help the body use oxygen more efficiently. This supplement also provides:
- Potassium to help maintain healthy blood pressure levels that are already within the normal range.
- Magnesium to support muscle contraction and healthy blood vessels.
- Calcium, which may help maintain healthy cholesterol levels already within the normal range.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the benefits of DMG-B15-Plus?
DMG-B15-Plus contains essential nutrients for the heart such as potassium, magnesium, and calcium. DMG-B15-Plus also supplies dimethylglycine (DMG) and trimethylglycine (TMG), which is converted to DMG in the liver. DMG is used in cell metabolism that may help the body use oxygen more efficiently.
What is DMG derived from?
DMG is derived from the amino acid glycine; it is an important structural component of various amino acids, hormones, and neurotransmitters.
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility. Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they've been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for them - they're just part of Enzymatic Therapy's mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson's Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover "What Better Feels Like" one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.