Enzymatic Therapy Citrus Flavored Body Essential Silica Gel 420 mg - 7 oz. (200 ml)
Enzymatic Therapy's Body Essential Silica Gel is a citrus flavored dietary mineral supplement for nails, hair, skin and connective tissue. Silica is a natural compound that is essential to all living things. In fact, Silica is such a necessity that it has been labeled nature's building block. Enzymatic Therapy's Body Essential Silica Gel is your key to stronger nails, shinier hair, healthier looking skin, and stronger connective tissue. A recent clinical study showed that the condition of fingernails and hair was dramatically improved among those who took Silica, the main ingredient in Enzymatic Therapy's Body Essential Silica Gel. The Silica in Enzymatic Therapy's Body Essential Silica Gel is also important for the structure and functionality of bones and connective tissue. Treat your nails, hair, skin, connective tissue, and taste buds to Enzymatic Therapy's Citrus Flavored Body Essential Silica Gel. Healthy hair and skin isn't just about topical treatments, it starts on the inside, with a good foundation of vitamin, mineral and herbal nutrients.
No-Brainer Solutions to Revive Hair, Skin and Nails
Your hair, skin and nails can take a lot of abuse throughout the years, but they can't hide wear and tear forever. As you age, you may notice changes like more hair breakage (the dreaded split-ends!) or deeper laugh lines around your eyes. Whether you're concerned about the integrity of your hair, the strength of your nails or the glow of your skin, Enzymatic Therapy's Citrus Flavored Body Essential Silica Gel can help!
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility. Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they've been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for them - they're just part of Enzymatic Therapy's mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson's Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover "What Better Feels Like" one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.