Mama Mio - Goodbye Stretch Marks - 3.4 oz. (100 ml)
Mama Mio Good Bye Stretch Marks contains clinically proven ingredients to help repair stretch marks. Mama Mio has made what they believe is the best stretch mark minimising product, with high levels of 4 amazing ingredients which are clinically proven to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. So, whether your stretch marks are new or old; whether they came from pregnancy, teenage growth, weight gain, weight lifting (!) or cosmetic surgery, you will see a difference. And, very importantly, this is safe to use during pregnancy.
How to use
Apply a thin layer over each stretch mark (like finger painting). Apply three times a day for 12 weeks for maximum benefits. Mama Mio suggests you take a 'before' and 'after' picture to that you can really appreciate the change.
How it works
Now ladies, lets have a reality check here. This is not a one night stand that will change your skin forever in one application. Mama Mio is not going to overpromise anything to you because, as women, they know how disappointing that is.
Stretch marks are very deep tears beneath the surface of your skin. However, you can reduce their appearance considerably and Mama Mio's Goodbye Stretch Marks has been created to offer you the maximum repair results in a cream.
Safe to use during pregnancy or while breast-feeding or any other point in your life.
About Goodbye Stretch Marks' Ingredients
Goodbye Stretch Marks cleverly combines key ingredients that work harmoniously together to help improve the appearance of stretch marks, reduce discolouration and pigmentation, even out natural skin tone, and stimulate healing at the skin's surface and below.
- Regestril is a combination of two highly effective peptides that work to stimulate the repair of damage to the skin's matrix. Manufacturer clinical trials demonstrate an amazing result - reducing the visibility and texture of stretch marks by up to 70% (wow).
- Emblica is a powerful ayurvedic fruit extract to help even out skin tone and lighten the appearance of discoloured stretch marks and pigmentation. It works to even out your natural skin tone, whatever your skin type or colour. Nature at its very best.
- Matrixyl 3000 is a powerful peptide that lab tests have proven to help in activating collagen production. It works by tricking your fibroblast cells (the cells responsible for making collagen and elastin) into believing they are damaged so they increase production of collagen and elastin. Isn't that amazing?
- Algisium-C is a brown algae extract rich in silica assists in healing and improving the appearance of stretch marks by smoothing out the skin's surface.
- Sweet Almond Oil is packed with Omega 3, 6 and 9 to soothe any itching and help restore skin's healthy moisture levels
About Mama Mio
Founded in London by 4 beauty experts, Mama Mio is a very personal creation. Their skincare expertise gives them the know-how, but first and foremost they are 4 women who want to feel good in their skin. Mama Mio selfishly creates each product to solve the skincare issues that they want to overcome, using the very best ingredients at their highest potency to ensure that every product really works. They believe that, whatever your shape, your age or your stage, if your skin looks FIT, toned, nourished and glowing - you will feel and look your most gorgeous.
The Mama Mio Promises
They want to make you four special promises about everything Mama Mio:
- Mama Mio are so proud of the quality of their formulas. Mama Mio spend a HUGE amount on the actual ingredients in every single product. Because they know that their products are their advertisements – and if you love them you will spread that love. That is how they have grown in the last 5 years.
- Those expensive active ingredients are included at their highest recommended levels so they really work – no waving over the top of the jar for them. High percentages of the things that matter.
- Mama Mio's No Nasties rule applies to everything they make – there are no exceptions. Every Mama Mio product is paraben free, petroleum free, phthalates free, sodium laureth and sodium lauryl sulphate free, colourant free, synthetic fragrance free and xenoestrogen free. If it is nasty, it is a no-no. Even their fragrances are natural.
- It must be a pleasure to use Your beauty ritual is important. Every single product you use must make you feel absolutely gorgeous – be it a cellulite cream, a body oil or a wrinkle cream; it should be a lovely part of your skincare regime that you look forward to every day.
Mama Mio's mission is to help women feel more confident in their skin
At the very heart of their business, where Mama Mio makes all the decisions and plans for their growth and development, they have one massive mission. They want to help women feel more confident in their skin. This is the motive for every single action. It is the reason for Mama Mio's business to exist.
Having that as their focus means they run Mama Mio in a very different way, a Mama Mio way. They are not simply focused on the bottom line. Success and achievement are measured differently. It is measured first and foremost on what they have done to help women feel more confident; not on how many products they have sold. It is a different kind of accounting but Mama Mio believes it may catch on!
Mama Mio's belief is that this is a new way to build a business, where they think about women first and profit second. It may not get them the superyacht in San Tropez, but when they receive the kind of testimonials and letters their Mama Mio fans send them, it is worth all the gold in the world. Mama Mio is constantly amazed and impressed at how naturally supportive women are to each other - funny, warm, honest - and love that women treat all of them at Mama Mio as women instead of a faceless brand.
They are honoured to be in this business and thank you all for everything you have given them.