Nutra Origin Omega 3-6-9 Essential Oil Blend Shake Women's Health Formula Chocolate Raspberry 4,477 mg. - 16 oz. (454g)
Nutra Origin Omega 3-6-9 Essential Oil Blend Shake nourishes women's inner health and outer beauty with a blend of organic flaxseed oil, evening primrose oil and lignans - yet looks and tastes like chocolate-raspberry shake. Nutra Origin's Omega 3·6·9 Chocolate Raspberry Shake provides over 2 grams (2,095 mg) of Omega-3 fatty acids from organic flaxseed oil, helping fulfill your daily needs for these essential fats while supporting a glowing complexion, lustrous hair and strong nails. This vegetarian formula also includes organic evening primrose oil - rich in the beneficial Omega-6 fatty acid gamma-linoleic acid (GLA) - for reducing cyclical breast pain and relieving symptoms of PMS. Finally, it delivers 20 mg of lignans per dose, supporting the health of breast tissue. All while looking and tasting like a chocolate-raspberry shake!
Omega 3·6·9 Chocolate Raspberry Shake is free of wheat, gluten, corn, yeast and dairy - and contains no artificial colors, sweeteners or preservatives.
- Over 2 grams of Omega-3 fatty acids from organic flaxseed oil helps fulfill your daily Omega needs and supports a glowing complexion, lustrous hair and strong nails
- Gamma-linoleic acid (GLA) from evening primrose oil improves complexion, reduces cyclical breast pain and relieves PMS symptoms
- Lignans from organic flaxseed support the health of breast tissue
- Looks and tastes like a chocolate-raspberry shake!
- Vegetarian formula
Key benefits of Nutra Origin Omega 3-6-9 Essential Oil Blend Shake:
- Supports glowing skin, lustrous hair and strong nails
- Fights dry skin, by increasing skin hydration and reducing water loss
- Improves complexion, by decreasing skin reddening, roughness and scaling
- Reduces cyclical breast pain
- Alleviates the symptoms of PMS
- Supports the health of breast tissue
Why Omega 3·6·9 Chocolate Raspberry Shake is Superior
- Excellent source of Omega-3: provides over 2 grams of Omega-3 per serving
- Concentrated source of GLA: delivers 107 mg of the Omega-6 GLA per serving
- Cold-pressed: oils are extracted mechanically, through expeller pressing, rather than with chemicals, in a heat-controlled environment to protect the delicate properties of the oils
- Certified pure: guarantees the absence of harmful heavy metals, pesticides, other contaminants, yeast, mold and bacteria
- Guaranteed potency: what you see on the label is in the bottle
- Premium quality: Quality backed by independent inspection
- GMP-certified: Manufactured and packaged in facilities with the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) clean bill of health certification, which assures the highest level of quality
About Nutra Origin:
NutraOrigin's focus is on the development of comprehensive, state-of-the-art formulas to address nutritionally the major health concerns of Americans. their oriented toward performance, and they offer unique products, manufactured proudly in the United States, to their customers not as quick fixes but as a part of nutritional regimens that can be incorporated easily into their busy schedules. You know those days. The ones when you wake up and your head is clear, your energy is high, and your body does not ache. You feel great. Nothing can stop you. For most of us, those days are occasional. At Nutra Origin, their goal is to make them usual.
Many chronic health conditions are preventable. They result from years of poor eating habits, lack of exercise, or prolonged exposure to stress. Some have become so common that they do not even remember what good health feels like. Now leading health organizations now tell us that by returning to a healthier lifestyle - by getting the right nutrients, becoming active, and learning to manage the stressors in life - many of these conditions can be prevented, managed, or even reversed. Why can't theyr address all health problems and bodily challenges medically? The question has become a central topic in many leading publications. But the answer is fairly obvious: Western medicine is organized around acute illness, not long-term health.
"The US health care system is still largely designed to treat patients with acute medical problems.... 'At no point in medical school are physicians exposed to patients with chronic illness, except for acute episodes leading to hospitalization,' says Michael Lockshin, MD, a Harvard Medical School graduate and head of the women and rheumatic disease center at New York City Hospital for Special Surgery. "The result: Many patients shuffle from doctor to doctor in search of relief from many complications of their chronic illnesses. On average, people with one chronic condition see three different physicians and fill seven prescriptions a year, according to Partnership for Solutions, a research group at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore.
People with five or more chronic conditions make 12 physician visits and fill 50 prescriptions a year.... "Chronic diseases are now the leading cause of disability and death in the United States, with seven in 10 deaths each year attributed to such illnesses as cancer, heart diseases, diabetes and stroke. About 133 million Americans - nearly one in two adults - live with at least one chronic disease, and more than one in 10 have three or more.... "'The present medical model has ignored many of the issues - pain, fatigue, anger - that interfere with people's lives,' says Nancy Whitelaw, Ph.D, NCOA senior vice president. 'Until their care system focuses on improved health for people with chronic conditions, they will never get a handle on skyrocketing costs.
'"Why NutraOrigin, you ask? NutraOrigin was launched with the single-minded goal of developing comprehensive, state-of-the-art formulas to address nutritionally the major health concerns of Americans. They are oriented toward performance and backed by serious research and development. Their new products arise from genuine advances in technology. They only manufacture supplements that provide verifiable results for the consumer. They are committed to the highest standards of ethics and integrity. Each of their products guarantees: Purity and potency, Integrity of formulation, and Adherence to label claims. One priority is never to take professional or ethical shortcuts, so the formulations are developed without cost restrictions. That freedom ensures the highest level of effectiveness. These products provide: Highly concentrated dosages, Multiple active compounds, A full spectrum of nutritional benefits, and Synergy of components to optimize absorption.