Juvo Inc. - Slim Raw Meal Whole Food - 21.2 oz. (600 g)
JUVO Slim Raw Meal is a blend of powerful raw and organic ingredients including multiple whole grains, seeds, sprouts, greens, berries, sea vegetalbes and mushrooms. The synergy of 55 living and uncooked plant-based ingredients offers the dietary benefits of live vitamins, minerals, fibers, enzymes, antioxidants, and phytonutrients from a wide array of premium whole foods in just one convenient serving.
- Balanced RAW GREENS & WHOLE FOODS
- Synergy of 55 ORGANIC Ingredients
- Plant-Based PROBIOTICS & ENZYMES
JUVO Slim, Low Calories, Balanced Nutrients
Low in calories, JUVO helps reduce daily calorie intake and enhances your overall body function. JUVO Slim Raw Meal's carefully chosen ingredients assist with detoxification and increase metabolism to provide you with optimum health.
- RAW WHOLE FOOD
- POWERFUL INGREDIENTS
A Raw Foods Diet Encourage Weight Loss:
These natural raw foods are unprocessed and uncooked plant foods, such as fresh fruit, and vegetables, seaweed, and grains. Enzyme rich raw foods assist in the digestion and absorption of food. Weight loss effect is derived by promoting energy efficiency. Unhealthy food cravings diminish as the body receives all the nutrients it requires from the natural, raw, whole foods in JUVO Slim.
Whole Food Diet
Whole foods are foods that have not been processed or refined, including whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. Whole foods contain compounds known as photochemical that may reduce the risk for many diseases. In addition, whole grains, such as brown rice include the whole kernel of the germ, containing fiber and balanced nutrients making them far more nutritious than refined foods.
Brown rice protein and pea protein is fortified in JUVO Slim
Pink Colored Beautiful Diet
There are pink colored anthocyanidins-rich fruits and vegetables is included: Pomegranate, beet, apple, tomato, goji, carrot strawberry and lots of berries.
Powerful Functional Ingredients Assist With Weight Loss
- HCA (Garcinia Cambogia): Inhibition of lipogenesis in white adipose tissue
- Raw Green Coffee Extract: Inhibit the activity of glucose-6-phosphate which release glucose stored in the liver
- Green Tea: Inhibition of leptin (A hormone that regulates energy intake an energy expenditure including appetite and metabolism)
- Hibiscus: An extract from the flower of the hibiscus plant prevents oxidation of LDL-Cholesterol that contributes to hardening blood vessels and heart disease.
High Fiber: 7.2g/serving (RDA 36%) Jerusalem Artichoke Extract (Inulin), Chicory Fiber -Seaweed: Alginic Acid
In the Raw: The Secret of Raw Living Vegetarian Food
- Embryo Bud (Sprouts)
The first secret of raw food is the embryo bud. This is where grain starts its life. The milling process eliminates this embryo bud, which makes a huge difference. For example, brown rice is whole rice with hulls (husks) still attached; when stripped of hulls and embryo buds, it becomes white rice. When steeped in water, brown rice produces buds; white rice just rots -- proof that it's life is gone. White rice contains only 5% of the fiber, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients of brown rice. That's because 66% of vitamins and minerals are in the embryo bud, 29% in the hulls. It's little wonder that the Chinese characters for "white rice" contain part of the character for "waste." To intake living nature, we need to eat whole grain.
Animals maintain life when they eat other organisms, either plants or other animals. They mostly can't make nutritive substances on their own. Plants can make nutrients, such as glucose, protein, and vitamins, by photosynthesis. When they spread their leaves toward the sun, the chlorophyll that colors them green absorbs solar energy and produces glucose from water and carbon dioxide -- an economic method of nutrition productivity.
Chlorophyll bears a striking chemical similarity to hemoglobin, the vital component of blood. Chlorophyll's phorphyrin structure has magnesium as its central metallic element; hemoglobin has iron. When an animal eats grass, a metathesis occurs in its intestinal villi, transforming a large amount of magnesium into iron. Metathesizing chlorophyll creates increased hemoglobin in the blood, which is why vegetarian animals can maintain life by eating only green grass. That's also why some people call chlorophyll "green blood."
Chlorophyll makes fresh, clean blood, and helps revive damaged cells, limits cancer cell growth and virus occurrence, and functions as an anti-allergen. In green photodynamic therapy (PDT), chlorophyll reduces side-effects and increases the effectiveness of standard PDT, a therapy which kills cancer cells with light.
According to a 1999 study by the Eighth Asia Nutrition Study Board, chlorophyll also helps prevent cancer by defending against harmful variations in meat produced by cooking. But chlorophyll is also easily damaged by heat -- you'll notice that steamed vegetables produce greenish liquid, which contain the dissolved chlorophyll. That's why it's better to eat green vegetables raw.
Enzymes participate in all processes of life: birth and death, growth and maintenance. They are the catalytic elements that accelerate chemical reactions by 108 to 1011 times. Some laundry detergents contain enzymes to accelerate the dissolution of proteins and removal of dirt.
No matter how much good food we eat, the food can't become part of our bodies without enzymes. Protein, for example, is too large to pass through our blood vessels alone; enzymes must first dissolve it into molecularly-miniscule amino acid. Enzymes also produce necessary substances, dissolve unnecessary substances, and help eliminate harmful ones from the body.
As we get older, enzymes decrease their production. That's why elders often have more difficulty digesting food than younger people do. For digestive problems, we generally take peptic medicines that contain enzymes, such as amylase that dissolves rice starches, proteolytic enzyme, and fatty lipolytic enzyme.
As stress and environmental pollution increase, so does our need for enzymes. Since cooking and processing food destroys enzymes, you can see why modern urban people with busy lives often lack sufficient enzymes in their diet, and often suffer from digestion, stressed bodies, accelerated aging, and diseases.
Enzymes also need vitamins and minerals to function properly, and these are also damaged and destroyed by cooking. Raw food supplies the enzymes, vitamins, and minerals you need.
- Dietary Fiber
In the past, food-processing techniques focused on eliminating fiber, considering it unnecessary and difficult to digest. Now, fiber is recognized as useful in preventing and treating such ailments as diabetes, obesity, and cancer.
A British scholar first addressed the importance of dietary fiber after realizing that the English suffer a higher incidence of colon cancer than Africans do. He noted that an English person's average daily stool quantity was 110 grams, and it took 45 to 60 hours for the excretion to pass through their colons. In contrast, Africans had average daily stool quantity of 200 grams for urban dwellers, 300 grams for rural people, and their stool took 30 to 40 hours to pass through their colons. He found that saprogenous bacillus existed largely in English stool, while African stool contained more beneficial bacteria. The reason: the Africans' greater amount of vegetable intake gave them more fiber, which reduced their chances of colon cancer.
Fiber is an excellent internal cleanser. It absorbs and removes harmful waste products and poisonous materials, while reducing cholesterol and heavy metal levels. Fiber absorbs water like a sponge, and adheres to digestive tracks, which reduces digestion duration. This cuts the time carcinogens stay inside the body. According to a study at Washington University, lab mice with large fiber intake were less likely to develop cancer, even when injected with carcinogens: 39% of the mice fed a large quantity of fiber developed cancer, compared to 69% of those not fed fiber.
Your colon contains approximately one hundred types of bacterium, with a total of about a hundred trillion bacteria. Such beneficial bacteria as lactobacillus or lactobacillus bifidus thrive on fiber in the colon, thus retarding the growth of harmful bacteria. They dissolve fiber to make vitamins and amino acids. Fiber can be obtained through vegetables, whole grains, marine plants, and mushrooms, but not through most processed food. And more fiber is obtained by eating raw food and fruits with rinds than through cooked food.
As the name suggests, phytonutrients exist only in plants. They're usually found in the rinds and other exterior features of plants to defend against outside attacks by insects, etc. To strengthen the immunity of our own bodies, we must consume the immune substances of plants. That's why it's better to eat fruits and vegetables with rinds, leaves, stems, and roots. Known phytonutrients include carotenoid in carrots, tomatoes, and oranges, soy's isoflavone, and catechin in green tea. Only 10% of functional phytonutrients are known, but as more are revealed, phytonutrients will factor greatly in health plans. And since phytonutrients are more effective consumed fresh and whole, we need to consume them raw.
Our 60 trillion cells continuously react chemically. Vitamins give them life and vitality, turn food into energy, and abet growth, strength, and disease prevention. A person only needs a teaspoonful of vitamins per day, but since our bodies can't produce vitamins on their own, we must obtain them from food.
All natural foods contain vitamins, but we destroy them through processing and cooking. Cutting and chopping food in small pieces, even washing it, causes vitamin loss. Vitamins differ greatly in stability. Vitamin B1 and folic acid are easily destroyed by heat, and vitamin C is the most unstable of all -- it's easily affected by air, heat, acid and metals, and readily dissolves in water. Even when rinds of certain fruits and vegetables are scratched or peeled, they lose a great amount of vitamin C.
Vitamin B1 dissolves in water and is easily affected by temperature and contact with metals, alkali, and oxygen. Although vitamin B2 is less sensitive to heat, it is vulnerable to light and can be lost in water during cooking. Fat-soluble vitamins are more stable than water-soluble ones, but can easily be destroyed by high temperatures or contact with oxygen. Vitamins are destroyed in great quantity during the storage process, in both warm and cold conditions. Asparagus, for example, loses 50% of its vitamin C at 0°C, and 90% at -21°C. Chinese cabbage loses all its vitamin C in just a few days. B1 in a humid place easily loses its potency. That's why there's no benefit to buying fruit and vegetables in bulk at a discount. To reduce vitamin loss, buy small quantities as fresh and as frequently as possible. Store them in a dark place without airflow. Don't soak them in water but wash quickly.
When stressed, we waste the vitamins inside us, especially such antioxidants as vitamins A, C and E. With a lack of vitamins, our immune systems weaken, causing insomnia, loss of appetite, over-sensitivity, and lack of energy. These symptoms can occur long before vitamin deficiency diseases develop, such as scurvy (vitamin C deficiency), and beriberi (vitamin B1 deficiency). Each vitamin has its unique deficiency symptoms, but vitamins also have relationships with each other. Missing or lacking only one causes physical imbalances.
People try to obtain vitamins through supplements, but artificially synthesized vitamin products aren't as effective because of their low absorption rate. In addition, excessive vitamins at one time are lost through our waste system. That's why it's absolutely best to obtain vitamins through meals of raw, natural, organic food.
Who Should Eat Juvo?
Fast Paced Lifestyle (Professionals, Travelers, Fitness Trainers)
- Breakfast - the most important meal of the day. Don't go hungry. Go with JUVO!
- Have only 5 minutes for lunch? JUVO is just perfect.
- Stress Relief - JUVO recovers most of nutrients destroyed by stress.
- Travelers - sick of airline food? Easily fits into your carryon bag. You just need water.
- Professionals - Condition = Performance: You'll maintain top physical condition with JUVO health food. It's better to work one hour in top condition than eight hours on low energy.
- Biking - place a pouch of JUVO's healthy raw food inside of a JUVO portable shaker, attach easily to bike with bungee cord or in water bottle holder.
- Camping, Mountain Climbing, Hiking - JUVO's complete health food pouch fits easily into backpacks and climbing gear.
- Beach (volleyball, sunbathing, picnicking).
- Outdoor Activity - The JUVO health food pouch is waterproof, insect proof and needs no refrigeration so JUVO is ideal for any outdoor activity.
- Natural Disasters - place easy fitting JUVO pouches in shaker in First aid kit. Shelf life to 2 years.
- Unexpected everyday emergencies - automobile breakdowns, JUVO pouches can be easily stored in a glove compartment, trunk, console etc.
- Late night cravings- when fresh food is hard to obtain. (JUVO ingredients: pumpkin, millet, sorghum and kale)
Weight Loss Management
- Weight Loss - replace 1 to 2 meals with 1 serving (40g) of JUVO mixed with your favorite beverage (water, soymilk, organic juices). Low-Calorie, Low-Fat, nutritious JUVO meal is ultimate way to control and maintain body weight.
- Exercise - Take JUVO before, during and after your workout. JUVO is versatile with many beverages depending on the results you want. JUVO helps recover fast from exercise and supports a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Carbohydrates - JUVO is ALL complex carbs! Important for endurance and high intensity workouts. The low carb meal is perfect individuals who want minimal calories with maximum benefits.
- Take it anywhere - gym, mountains, outdoor activities - JUVO fits conveniently in any gym bag, and can give you the boost you need without weighing you down.
- Appetite Suppressant - JUVO contains ingredients such as pumpkin, millet, sorghum and kale which suppress the appetite
- Phytonutrients provide maximum natural remedies for ailments.
- Antioxidants neutralize the damaging effects of free radicals.
- Absorption - Helps clean and get rid of accumulated toxin and waste materials, digestive system, supports absorption of food, helps improve bowel flora, removes mucos lining, assists in easing bowel movements (JUVO ingredients: Control Blood Sugar and Glucose Levels - Slows glucose absorption, supports healthy blood glucose and blood sugar levels (Juvo ingredients: Brown rice, sprouted brown rice, millet, laver, tangle, reishi mushroom, barley spirulina, soybean peptide, fructooligosacchride, isolated soybean protein)
- Immune System - strengthens your immune system (JUVO ingredients: reishi mushroom, shitake mushroom, pumpkin, kale, mugwort, lotus root, angelica utilis, millet, hibiscus extract, isolated soy protein, lactobacillus acidophilus and polygonatum extract)
- Memory Loss: Supports against memory loss by supplying multiple nutrients to the brain.
- Joint Health: JUVO helps to reduce joint pain.
- Bone Health: Prepare for healthy senior years by supporting bone health.
- Healthier looking Skin (JUVO ingredients: laver and tangle)
- JUVO Facial Mask: Mix 2 tablespoons of JUVO with 2 tablespoons of soy milk to make a paste and apply evenly on the face. Put gauze and soak it on for half an hour and wash thoroughly. You'll experience vibrant and healthy skin instantaneously!
- Better Grades: Healthy bodies mean healthy minds.
- A Critical Start: Students should never skip breakfast.
- Brain Power: Decrease the amount of regular food and increase raw food in each meal, and you'll experience the ultimate brainpower.
- Best Midnight Snack: Drink JUVO as midnight snack which will clear your head, and you'll wake up refreshed the next morning.
- Savings: JUVO saves money because you won't need medical care often.
- Fast Food: Rich in fiber and nutrients, JUVO removes hunger pangs while promoting healthy growth. So keep plenty lying around within reach you couldn't ask for a better junk-food substitute
James Hwang, M.D., Ph.D, Creator Of Juvo Health Food, is an internationally renowned oncologist specializing in immune enhancing natural remedies. Dr. Hwang researched and studied holistic medicine for many years at both The Fridenbalier Hospital and The Wesselbron Hospital in Germany.
His extensive research in preventive and alternative medicine led to the creation of several effective treatments for cancer and degenerative diseases. He first introduced The "Mistletoe Immune Remedy" for cancer patients, an outstanding and successful cancer treatment widely used in Germany.
After discovering that many modern ailments stem from poor diets, he proposed the raw food diet as a revolutionary means to promote health. Dr. Hwang teaches at Hallym University and various seminars on Raw Food and Health, Stress Management, Diet and Exercise and Inner Healing.
He also founded Loving Concern America, a medical missionary organization providing medical care for 13 third-world countries. For the last ten years, Dr. Hwang and his crews consisting of students, working adults and volunteers helped needy countries to receive medical care. He is especially interested in awakening teenagers to dream a big vision of helping people around the world. Dr. Hwang is a pastor, teacher, writer and true visionary influencing and encouraging many to live bigger than their own lives. For detailed Loving Concern America's projects and involvement, please click here.
He has written several books on cancer treatment, raw food and health, stress management, true vision and leadership.
Helping Make The World A Healthier Place
The people behind Juvo are dedicated to the science of healthy living naturally. Formed in 1998, Erom Inc., is a fast growing health food company continuously striving to produce better, healthier and tastier health food products. Committed to helping make the world a healthier place, 10% of Juvo's annual profits are donated to support medical missionaries in 13 countries.
Weight Loss With Raw Foods
Most diets lack natural raw food which our body needs in order to digest. Enzymes are critical in providing nutrition to the body and when food is cooked the enzymes are killed. Overweight and obesity can be considered symptoms of what is going on with the body's elimination system. Enzymes from raw food positively affect not only the elimination system but the glandular system, liver, colon, skin, lungs, blood, hormones, emotions, stress levels, spirit and energy levels too.
The live enzymes from raw food are essential for every chemical reaction in every single cell of the body. Not only are enzymes lost during the cooking process but so are vitamins, minerals, fiber and phytonutrients. Overeating is a major indication that the nutrition and enzyme levels are low. Reduce or completely eliminate over-processed over-cooked foods quickly otherwise the body is signaling that it needs to store fat to prevent starvation. It also signals hunger resulting in the vicious cycle of overeating still feeling hungry. Poor digestion and insufficient enzymes, vitamins, minerals, fiber and phytonutrients most often leads to eating disorders, depression and anxiety.
21st Century Food Revolution
JUVO, a Latin word for “Giving Aid", was created with one simple objective in mind - To give millions of people the opportunity and means of living healthy and happy by providing convenient healthy food to fuel all lifestyles and needs. We call JUVO the next food revolution because JUVO is the easiest and most effective way to bring the wonders of nature to your body as God intended.