823 Reflective Water Bottle Holder by Sportline
Sportline 823 Charcoal Grey Reflective Water Bottle Holder
Staying hydrated is one of the most important parts of physical activity. Don't miss a beat with Sportline's simple, durable Charcoal Grey Reflective Water Bottle Case for your water bottle. Sportline's 823 Charcoal Grey Reflective Water Bottle Holder comes with Sportline's 10,000 Steps/Day Walking Guide.
- Large zippered pocket adjusts to hold most water bottles
- Two outside zippered pockets sized to hold cell phone, wallet or MP3 player
- Adjustable waist belt
- Reflective webbing and trim provide 360 degree visibility
- Padded mesh backing for increased breathabilty and comfort
Benefits of Walking:
It's the most popular participation sport in the world. It doesn't take any special skills, advanced condition, special equipment or clothing. All you need is a good pair of walking shoes, comfortable clothes and a pedometer. So, why wait? Join the movement.
- Burns almost as many calories as jogging
- Eases back pain
- Slims your waist
- Reduces heart attack risk
- Slows down osteoporosis bone loss
- And more!
Walking Do's and Dont's:
- See a doctor. Talk to your doctor before beginning an exercise program and get a physical.
- Drink water. Drink before, during and after walking, especially on hot and humid days.
- Eat well. Avoid junk food and all products with high fat and cholesterol. Eat three moderately sized meals a day.
- Choose a smooth, level walking surface. Less fatigue, fewer injuries. Better all around.
- Continue walking if you have chest pains, are overly tired, dizzy, feel pain or experience shortness of breath. See a doctor.
- Walk right after or before meals. Wait two hours after eating to start walking and don't eat for at least 2 minutes after walking.
- Walk outdoors if it is extremely hot, cold or humid. Try walking inside on a track or in a mall.
- Walk on ice or during a lightning storm. Head for cover (but not under a tree).
10,000 Steps a Day
Want to feel better? Want to have more energy? Want to enjoy life more every day? Make it a habit. With the 10,000 Steps a Day program, you can start walking your way to improved health and endurance one step at a time. Your Sportline pedometer can help you keep track of your progress and motivate you to achieve your goal. It's normal for your step totals to vary from day to day, so it's recommended to add up your weekly, not daily, totals.
Join The Movement
At Sportline, this one idea has driven their growth over the last twenty years. Every day, there are opportunities to improve our fitness and overall wellness. That's why, every step of the way, founders Larry Livingston and Don McClelland kept a vision of simple, performance-rich products that provide unsurpassed accuracy but also fit into your daily lifestyle. From Sportline's start as a small specialty sport timing brand to their current position as a global leader in fitness monitoring instruments, Sportline has provided you with the tools that help you stay motivated and informed in your personal efforts to join the movement.
Insert water bottle into zippered pocket. Attach adjustable belt to waist. Enjoy your workout and stay hydrated. More detailed instructions and user guide inside Sportline's Charcoal Grey Reflective Water Bottle Holder's packaging.
Prolonged use of Sportline products may lead to feelings of extreme motivation and personal achievement. If you experience episodes of increased energy or enhanced endurance, please continue using Sportline products in regular doses and enjoy the lift-changing effects.
One (1) Sportline Reflective Water Bottle Holder.
- Large zippered pocket.
- 2 outside zipper pockets.
- Adjustable belt fits up to 45 inches.
- Reflective strip.
- Drain hole.
- Adjustable draw string tab.
- Includes 10,000 Steps/Day Walking Guide.
Made in China.
Join the movement at Sportline, this one idea has driven our growth over the last twenty years. Every day, there are opportunities to improve our fitness and overall wellness. That's why, every step of the way, founders Larry Livingston and Don McClelland kept a vision of simple, performance-rich products that provide unsurpassed accuracy but also fit into your daily lifestyle. From our start as a small specialty sport timing brand to our current position as a global leader in fitness monitoring instruments, Sportline has provided you with the tools that help you stay motivated and informed in your personal efforts to join the movement.
4 Executive Plaza
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.