342 Distance Pedometer with Classic Pendulum Technology by Sportline
Sportline 342 Distance Pedometer with Classic Pendulum Technology
Sportline's 342 Distance Pedometer has a large, easy to read display. Plus, Sportline's patented APD (Advanced Pendulum Design) makes Sportline's 342 Distance Pedometer the perfect way to know exactly how far you've gone even while you're still going. Sportline's 342 Distance Pedometer accurately measures walking, hiking and running distance.
Features & Benefits:
- Accurately measures walking, hiking and running distance
- Measures distance up to 1000 miles/km in 1/100 mile/km increments
- Stride length adjustable from 1-6 ft/30-180cm
- Large, easy-to-read display
- Spring loaded belt clip
- Battery included
Advanced Pendulum Design is a unique, patented, state-of-the-art pedometer counting engine that ensures accurate step and/or distance measurement.
Powered by proprietary monitoring technologies and state of the art designs, Sportline Pedometers deliver unmatched performance and accuracy.
Benefits of Walking:
It's the most popular participation sport in the world. It doesn't take any special skills, advanced condition, special equipment or clothing. All you need is a good pair of walking shoes, comfortable clothes and a pedometer. So, why wait? Join the movement.
- Burns almost as many calories as jogging
- Eases back pain
- Slims your waist
- Reduces heart attack risk
- Slows down osteoporosis bone loss
- And more!
Walking Do's and Dont's:
- See a doctor. Talk to your doctor before beginning an exercise program and get a physical.
- Drink water. Drink before, during and after walking, especially on hot and humid days.
- Eat well. Avoid junk food and all products with high fat and cholesterol. Eat three moderately sized meals a day.
- Choose a smooth, level walking surface. Less fatigue, fewer injuries. Better all around.
- Continue walking if you have chest pains, are overly tired, dizzy, feel pain or experience shortness of breath. See a doctor.
- Walk right after or before meals. Wait two hours after eating to start walking and don't eat for at least 2 minutes after walking.
- Walk outdoors if it is extremely hot, cold or humid. Try walking inside on a track or in a mall.
- Walk on ice or during a lightning storm. Head for cover (but not under a tree).
10,000 Steps a Day
Want to feel better? Want to have more energy? Want to enjoy life more every day? Make it a habit. With the 10,000 Steps a Day program, you can start walking your way to improved health and endurance one step at a time. Your Sportline pedometer can help you keep track of your progress and motivate you to achieve your goal. It's normal for your step totals to vary from day to day, so it's recommended to add up your weekly, not daily, totals.
Join The Movement
At Sportline, this one idea has driven their growth over the last twenty years. Every day, there are opportunities to improve our fitness and overall wellness. That's why, every step of the way, founders Larry Livingston and Don McClelland kept a vision of simple, performance-rich products that provide unsurpassed accuracy but also fit into your daily lifestyle. From Sportline's start as a small specialty sport timing brand to their current position as a global leader in fitness monitoring instruments, Sportline has provided you with the tools that help you stay motivated and informed in your personal efforts to join the movement.
- Treat your pedometer with care.
- Pedometer is not waterproof.
- This pedometer is designed to remain on continuously.
- Battery life is approximately 1 year.
*More detailed instruction and users guide attached as PDF and inside each Sportline 342 Distance Pedometer package.
Prolonged use of Sportline products may lead to feelings of extreme motivation and personal achievement. If you experience episodes of increased energy or enhanced endurance, please continue using Sportline products in regular doses and enjoy the lift-changing effects.
One (1) Sportline 342 Distance Pedometer with Classic Pendulum Technology.
- Large, easy-to-read display.
- Spring loaded belt clip.
- Battery included.
- Detailed instructions enclosed.
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Includes 10,000 Steps/Day Walking Guide.
Made in China.
Join the movement at Sportline, this one idea has driven our growth over the last twenty years. Every day, there are opportunities to improve our fitness and overall wellness. That's why, every step of the way, founders Larry Livingston and Don McClelland kept a vision of simple, performance-rich products that provide unsurpassed accuracy but also fit into your daily lifestyle. From our start as a small specialty sport timing brand to our current position as a global leader in fitness monitoring instruments, Sportline has provided you with the tools that help you stay motivated and informed in your personal efforts to join the movement.
4 Executive Plaza
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
to cheap, does not really work