Buy Blue Spring International - Super White Stuff OTC Pain Relief Cream - 3 oz. at LuckyVitamin.com
Blue Spring International - Super White Stuff OTC Pain Relief Cream - 3 oz.
Item #: 76406
We're sorry, we no longer carry this item.
Check out these suggested similar and related items below. Happy shopping!
Blue Spring International - Super White Stuff OTC Pain Relief Cream - 3 oz.
- Manufacturer:Blue Spring International
- Packaged Ship Weight:0.25
Super White Stuff OTC is a Natural Pain Relief Cream – Natural Color, Natural Fragrance, And No Parabens!
Super White Stuff OTC Natural Pain Relief Cream with Emu Oil is the preference of Health Food Stores – Why? Simply because it gives guaranteed pain relief FAST, and is completely natural with no artificial dyes, fragrance, or preservatives.
Super White Stuff OTC Natural Pain Relief is superior to other products because:
Super White Stuff OTC Natural Pain Relief gives you immediate relief from:
- The mild and pleasant fragrance of natural peppermint is appealing to both men and women, and the scent vanishes quickly. Because Super White Stuff OTC does not have a strong, unpleasant odor like so many topical pain relievers on the market today, there is no need for added artificial fragrances.
- No chemical parabens are used in Super White Stuff OTC, it is manufactured using all natural preservatives –“NATURAL” is the healthy preference
- Naturally attractive in color with no added artificial dyes
- Absorbs quickly and completely into the skin, leaving no sticky residue
- Contains no arnica, which can cause a burning sensation on sensitive skin
- Super White Stuff OTC has a balanced amount of menthol – too much menthol can cause a burning feeling "At last... A pain reliever that doesn't hurt when you use it"
- Applied topically, Super White Stuff OTC does not have the dangerous side effects of oral pain medications
- Our patented formula contains a unique and proprietary blend of 27 natural ingredients, including 11 herbs. Super White Stuff OTC contains ingredients that have been clinically shown to decrease inflammation and enhance the healing process, not just mask symptoms.
- Comes in many sizes and applications to meet everyone’s needs
- Registered with the FDA as an over the counter topical pain reliever
- Manufactured by Blue Spring – we stand behind the effectiveness and results of Super White Stuff OTC with our 60-day money back guarantee
- Joint Pain
- Myalgia (Muscle Pain)
- Sprains and Strains
- Neck pain
- Head pain
- Where is your pain?
Super White Stuff OTC Natural Pain Relief Cream helps you with relaxation and soothing of your muscles, both before and after exercise.Super White Stuff OTC contains several therapeutic ingredients: Whole Leaf Aloe Vera, Emu oil, Glucosamine, Grape Seed Oil Extract, MSM (MethylSulfonylMethane) and Vitamin E Tocopherol.
These ingredients have been used for centuries in healing and as European, Native American and Eastern Medicines to help the body with:
Super White Stuff OTC Natural Pain Relief Cream contains 1:" ": swellingPowerful anti inflammatory characteristicsRelief of painful jointsNeuralgia (painful disorder of nerves)Insect bitesArthritis Promotion of sweating to help feversCounter irritationTreating bruisesSome of these herbs in their natural form have been said to be more effective and safe than aspirin. The positive effects of Super White Stuff OTC Natural Pain Relief are:
- Easing the pain and scarring of burns
- Ease of pain and inflammation
- Ease the discomfort of muscle and joint pain
- Improve the appearance scars and damaged skin
- Relieve the pain and itching of eczema
- Increase oxygen and local blood flow to accelerate the healing process.
- Relieve the pain of arthritis
- Aid in rehabilitation of cartilage
- Slow down progression of osteoarthritis
- Reduce swelling and edema
- Promote tissue elasticity
- Improve peripheral circulation
- Help speed the healing of bruises
- Maintain joint health
- Maintaining normal range of motion
- Building healthy connective tissues such as joint cartilage
Super White Stuff OTC Natural Pain Relief Cream with Emu oil – what does the OTC mean?
- Pleasant and mild natural fragrance that is appealing to men and women, and vanishes quickly instead of lingering.
- Absorbs deeply and quickly into skin leaving no sticky or greasy residue
- Applied topically, much safer than pills
- Safe to use with other medications, including prescriptions
- Registered with the FDA as an Over-The-Counter pain reliever
OTC means over-the-counter drug. Super White Stuff OTC Natural Pain Relief Cream with Emu Oil qualifies as an over the counter drug and is registered with the FDA. The active ingredient is menthol, which comes from the peppermint plant. Topically applied - at certain levels -it is an analgesic pain reliever. Menthol has a slightly cooling effect. However, Blue Spring is very exacting in the amount it uses, because too much can cause an unpleasant burning sensation. The menthol in Super White Stuff OTC Natural Pain Relief Cream with Emu Oil is just right.
Adults and children over 2: Apply in a light, thin coat to areas in need of pain relief, not more than 4 times daily. Consult a doctor before using on children under 12 with arthritis and all children under 2 in need of pain relief.
Tips for best pain relief results:
- Apply thin coats more frequently instead of a large amount at one time
- Super White Stuff OTC usually gives pain relief within just a few minutes. If you don't get relief from your pain within 5 minutes, you should reapply
- Apply before activity to warm and relax muscles
- For a joint, such as a knee, elbow, or wrist, apply Super White Stuff OTC all the way around the joint, and at least one or two inches above and below the joint to insure full coverage
- For hands or feet, cover the area with Super White Stuff OTC, up to the wrist or ankle for full coverage
- For larger areas, such as the lower back, apply Super White Stuff OTC in a circular motion over the entire affected area
avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes.Do not bandage tightly
Children under 12 with arthritis and all children 2 or younger, consult a physician. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask your healthcare professional before use. Super White Stuff OTC is designed and manufactured using many time-tested natural ingredients. Its proprietary blend of 28 ingredients makes it unique.
For external use only
Do not use on wounded,damaged or irritated skin.
When using this product
Stop use and ask a doctor ifyour experience a rash and/or a reactioncondition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 10 days or clears up and occurs again within a few days.
If Pregnant or Breast-Feeding ask a health professional before use.
Consult a doctor before use on children under 12 years of age if arthritis conditions are present. For all other listed uses, consult a doctor before use on children under 2 years of age.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Other information: Store at room temperature.
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis(Whole Leaf Aloe Vera), Ascorbyl (Vitamin C) Palmitate, Calendula (Marigold) Extract, Carbomer, Coriander Oil, Cornflower (Bluebottle) Extract, Disodium EDTA, Emu Oil, Feverfew Extract, German Chamomile Extract, Glucosamine, Grape Seed Extract, Limetree Extract (Linden), MethylSulfonyl Methane (MSM), Nettle Extract, Roman Chamomile Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, 2-Phenoxyethanol, Purified Water, Vitamin E, Willow Bark Extract, Witch Hazel Extract
Be the first to review and be entered to win:
Submit a quality product review for any gift item and you'll be automatically
entered to win a $100 Gift Certificate!
Write a review
P.O. Box 57595
About Blue Spring International
Blue Spring International, llc (bsi) is a respected developer and distributor of over-the-counter (otc) pain relief, health and wellness products sold under the blue stuff style and health, blue spring salon, blue spring wellness and europharma brands. Their mission is to help people feel better, look better and live longer.
*The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by LuckyVitamin.com or
the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your
physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not
use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other
treatment. You should consult with a health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program,
before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.