Folding Wedge by Contour Products
Contour Products Folding Wedge 12 inches
Contour Products Folding Wedge 12 inches adds gradual support to the head and chest, and is great for reflux! The Folding Wedge folds for compact storage and includes a removable velour cover. The Wedge is 32 inches long for a more comfortable incline, and is available in 7, 10 and 12 inch heights. This is gradual bed support in a compact design! The Contour Folding Wedge Cushion provides a gradual incline for your bed, designed to comfortably support the head and chest in an upright, slightly angled position. The Folding Wedge very easily allows single users to raise their upper body during sleep, a position recommended for reducing symptoms from acid reflux, GERD, heartburn and other digestive conditions. The Folding Wedge also provides a gentle support to help you sleep comfortably.
- Provides gradual support
- Eases breathing and sinus pressure
- Helps aid digestion during sleep - perfect for GERD, acid reflux & heartburn
- Soothes muscle tension and helps support the spine
- Folds for fast, compact storage
- Each wedge cushion is 32" long for a gradual incline, and 24" wide for single user use
- Includes machine washable zippered velour cover
The Growing Sleep Solutions Market
Aches & Pains:
- Back Pain is the number one reason for sleep disturbances/insomnia
- Back Pain effects 8 out of 10 people, costing Americans over $15 billion per year; it is the 3rd most expensive disorder, after heart disease and cancer
- Neck Pain is the third most common type of pain for Americans, according to the NIHS; poor sleeping posture is often the culprit
- Shoulder pain prevalence in a given year is as high as 50% according to the NIH; half of those people miss work and seek medical treatment
The Age Wave
- Currently, over 100 million Americans are over the age of 50
- This number is projected to grow dramatically over the next 5 years
Growing Trend Toward Sleep Hygiene/Self Treatment
- Sleep is a $28 billion dollar a year industry with annual growth projected at 8.8% through 2012 - 58% of the US Population has some type of sleep disorder
- Economic realities force many Americans to work longer and maintain healthy lifestyles
- Health Care Reform will force Americans to take responsibility for their health
An in-house design team focuses on creating a constant flow of effective, innovative and useful items. They regularly partner with ergonomic and sleep experts within the medical field on new concepts. This aspect of Contour's business is what sets them apart from other organizations within the industry.
Contour Health Product Strengths:
- Direct access to end users provides invaluable feedback
- Internal product design team
- Proprietary innovations - Contour owns over 60 patents and trademarks registered in the US and 30 others abroad
- Award winning products
- Independent product testing
- National media placement
- Eye-catching packaging and artwork
- Number one brand in comfort and sleep category
Since the introduction of their first product in 1991, Contour has emerged as a worldwide distributor of unique, proprietary items and has become a recognized leader in the support and comfort category. Their products help to properly align the body for overall comfort and improved well-being.
Being comfortable isn't just an indulgence, it's a necessity to obtaining quality sleep and maintaining good health. Contour partners with physicians, chiropractors and sleep experts, and use customer feedback to develop the best products possible for the marketplace. They strive to provide the consumer with affordable, quality products rich in features that are often found only in higher-priced items.
Unfold and arrange as desired.
One (1) 12 in. Folding Wedge.
About Contour Products
Since the introduction of our first product in 1991, Contour has emerged as a worldwide distributor of unique, proprietary items and has become a recognized leader in the support and comfort category. Our products help to properly align the body for overall comfort and improved well-being. Being comfortable isn’t just an indulgence, it’s a necessity to obtaining quality sleep and maintaining good health. We partner with physicians, chiropractors and sleep experts, and use customer feedback to develop the best products possible for the marketplace. We strive to provide the consumer with affordable, quality products rich in features that are often found only in higher priced items
Due to the nature of Contour Products, they do not accept returns. All sales are final. Any defective product can receive a replacement free of charge, as Contour Products stand behind their products.
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
If I had gotten the 7", it would have been much more comfortable. The 12" wedge's length is not long enough for the height of the pillow - leaving too much of a slope and an awkward angle.
The wedge pillow has help me with the acid reflex & sleeping.