Freedom Seat Cushion by Contour Products
Contour Products Freedom Seat Cushion
Contour Products Freedom Seat Cushion helps you sit properly in any seat, automobile or chair, with an ergonomic design that includes a coccyx cutout. The Freedom Seat has 7 distinct features to improve youe back comfort while seated! The Freedom Seat's wedge shape restores your lumbar curve, and comforts spinal discs, while its coccyx relief cutout minimizes pressure build-up in the tailbone. The cushion's unique, cradling edge design positions your hips for better posture. Shallow surface dimples combine with a breathable cover to enhance softness and allow better air ventilation. This cushion is made out of highly resilient material to distribute your body's weight more evenly, minimizing pressure points. Its anatomic shape and contoured surface comfortably fit you anywhere you go. The Freedom Seat Cushion is great for home use, and also with wheelchairs, in the car, or on a plane.
The "Zero Pressure Tailbone Cutout" for the coccyx area minimizes direct contact between the sensitive tailbone area and the seat cushion surface. This reduce uncomfrotable stress and pressure which can build up during prolonged seating. High-Density Foam provides better support and even distribution of your body's weight, reducing uncomfortable pressure points around the pelvic bone. A graduated edge of seat cushion positions hips for better alignment and posture. The curved-front contoured surface design avoids pressure on the lower thigh. The anatomic shape contours to fit the curves of your lower body for a comfortable seat, anywhere you go. In addition, the Freedom Seat Cushion features a soft, breathable cover to ensure all day comfort, as well as an angled wedge shade to rotate your pelvis, reducing strain on the lower spine, helping to restore your lumbar curve and comforting your spinal discs. The new Surface Dimples enhance softness and air ventilation!
The Growing Sleep Solutions Market
Aches & Pains:
- Back Pain is the number one reason for sleep disturbances/insomnia
- Back Pain effects 8 out of 10 people, costing Americans over $15 billion per year; it is the 3rd most expensive disorder, after heart disease and cancer
- Neck Pain is the third most common type of pain for Americans, according to the NIHS; poor sleeping posture is often the culprit
- Shoulder pain prevalence in a given year is as high as 50% according to the NIH; half of those people miss work and seek medical treatment
The Age Wave
- Currently, over 100 million Americans are over the age of 50
- This number is projected to grow dramatically over the next 5 years
Growing Trend Toward Sleep Hygiene/Self Treatment
- Sleep is a $28 billion dollar a year industry with annual growth projected at 8.8% through 2012 - 58% of the US Population has some type of sleep disorder
- Economic realities force many Americans to work longer and maintain healthy lifestyles
- Health Care Reform will force Americans to take responsibility for their health
An in-house design team focuses on creating a constant flow of effective, innovative and useful items. They regularly partner with ergonomic and sleep experts within the medical field on new concepts. This aspect of Contour's business is what sets them apart from other organizations within the industry.
Contour Health Product Strengths:
- Direct access to end users provides invaluable feedback
- Internal product design team
- Proprietary innovations - Contour owns over 60 patents and trademarks registered in the US and 30 others abroad
- Award winning products
- Independent product testing
- National media placement
- Eye-catching packaging and artwork
- Number one brand in comfort and sleep category
Since the introduction of their first product in 1991, Contour has emerged as a worldwide distributor of unique, proprietary items and has become a recognized leader in the support and comfort category. Their products help to properly align the body for overall comfort and improved well-being.
Being comfortable isn't just an indulgence, it's a necessity to obtaining quality sleep and maintaining good health. Contour partners with physicians, chiropractors and sleep experts, and use customer feedback to develop the best products possible for the marketplace. They strive to provide the consumer with affordable, quality products rich in features that are often found only in higher-priced items.
Great for use in wheelchairs, office chairs, car seats and airline seats.
One (1) Freedom Seat Cushion.
About Contour Products
Since the introduction of our first product in 1991, Contour has emerged as a worldwide distributor of unique, proprietary items and has become a recognized leader in the support and comfort category. Our products help to properly align the body for overall comfort and improved well-being. Being comfortable isn’t just an indulgence, it’s a necessity to obtaining quality sleep and maintaining good health. We partner with physicians, chiropractors and sleep experts, and use customer feedback to develop the best products possible for the marketplace. We strive to provide the consumer with affordable, quality products rich in features that are often found only in higher priced items
Due to the nature of Contour Products, they do not accept returns. All sales are final. Any defective product can receive a replacement free of charge, as Contour Products stand behind their products.
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.