Contour Products Memory Foam Leg Pillow Blue
Contour Products Memory Foam Leg Pillow Blue is made with 100% Memory Foam, and has a super-soft velour cover. The Contour Leg Pillow helps relieve back strain by properly aligning knees and hips during sleep. The patented design on the Contour Memory Foam Leg Pillow supports and aligns your lower body, relieving pressure on your lower back, hips and knees while you sleep. This pillow fits the curves of your legs, so it comfortably stays with you through the night. No more wrestling with that big, bulky pillow. This is an easy and affordable way to reduce pressure and provide comfort for your lower back, knees and hips. The super-soft, removable poly-cotton velour cover is available is three fashionable colors. The Memory Foam Leg Pillow of 100% visco-elastic memory foam. No Support between the legs can put a strain on the lower back, hips and knees. The Contour Leg Pillow restores natural alignment, reducing painful pressure on hips, knees and joints.
The Growing Sleep Solutions Market
Aches & Pains:
- Back Pain is the number one reason for sleep disturbances/insomnia
- Back Pain effects 8 out of 10 people, costing Americans over $15 billion per year; it is the 3rd most expensive disorder, after heart disease and cancer
- Neck Pain is the third most common type of pain for Americans, according to the NIHS; poor sleeping posture is often the culprit
- Shoulder pain prevalence in a given year is as high as 50% according to the NIH; half of those people miss work and seek medical treatment
The Age Wave
- Currently, over 100 million Americans are over the age of 50
- This number is projected to grow dramatically over the next 5 years
Growing Trend Toward Sleep Hygiene/Self Treatment
- Sleep is a $28 billion dollar a year industry with annual growth projected at 8.8% through 2012 - 58% of the US Population has some type of sleep disorder
- Economic realities force many Americans to work longer and maintain healthy lifestyles
- Health Care Reform will force Americans to take responsibility for their health
An in-house design team focuses on creating a constant flow of effective, innovative and useful items. They regularly partner with ergonomic and sleep experts within the medical field on new concepts. This aspect of Contour's business is what sets them apart from other organizations within the industry.
Contour Health Product Strengths:
- Direct access to end users provides invaluable feedback
- Internal product design team
- Proprietary innovations - Contour owns over 60 patents and trademarks registered in the US and 30 others abroad
- Award winning products
- Independent product testing
- National media placement
- Eye-catching packaging and artwork
- Number one brand in comfort and sleep category
Since the introduction of their first product in 1991, Contour has emerged as a worldwide distributor of unique, proprietary items and has become a recognized leader in the support and comfort category. Their products help to properly align the body for overall comfort and improved well-being.
Being comfortable isn't just an indulgence, it's a necessity to obtaining quality sleep and maintaining good health. Contour partners with physicians, chiropractors and sleep experts, and use customer feedback to develop the best products possible for the marketplace. They strive to provide the consumer with affordable, quality products rich in features that are often found only in higher-priced items.