Contour Products Cloud Pillow
Contour Products Cloud Pillow is Contour's most popular pillw, combing two layers of support foam plus a top layer of memory foam for ultimate comfort. The Cloud Pillow is designed to cradle and support the natural contours of your head, neck, shoulders and back, and the soft touch memory foam layers mold to fit your head and neck for unmatched softness and comfort. Its ribbed surface allows air to circulate while quickly adjusting to your body temperature. And the exclusive contour shape and crescent cutout design support your head and neck without shoulder or back strain! The Cloud Pillow is ideal for back and side sleepers.
The Contour Cloud Pillow is built with three layers of comfort:
- The "white" softe memory foam layer shapes to the curves of your head and neck providing a soft, cloud-like comfort.
- The "yellow" firm center pillow is designed to provide extra support to the neck and shoulders to keep you in the right position all night.
- The "blue" support base is made with extra firm control to prevent "bottoming out" and keeping your head properly supported throughout the night!
Ordinary pillows don't properly support your head and neck. This forces your neck into unnatural, potentially harmful positions. Sleeping in an unsupported manner can cause the surrounding muscles in your neck and upper back to work harder, which can result in a stiff, achy morning. The Contour Cloud Pillow helps support and align the neck and spine. Your head, neck, shoulders and back "sense" the support and relax so you enjoy a deep, restful night's sleep and awake feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Your pillow comes with a custom fitted terry-cloth pillow cover. It provides a soft sleep surface which compliments the pillow.
The Growing Sleep Solutions Market
Aches & Pains:
- Back Pain is the number one reason for sleep disturbances/insomnia
- Back Pain effects 8 out of 10 people, costing Americans over $15 billion per year; it is the 3rd most expensive disorder, after heart disease and cancer
- Neck Pain is the third most common type of pain for Americans, according to the NIHS; poor sleeping posture is often the culprit
- Shoulder pain prevalence in a given year is as high as 50% according to the NIH; half of those people miss work and seek medical treatment
The Age Wave
- Currently, over 100 million Americans are over the age of 50
- This number is projected to grow dramatically over the next 5 years
Growing Trend Toward Sleep Hygiene/Self Treatment
- Sleep is a $28 billion dollar a year industry with annual growth projected at 8.8% through 2012 - 58% of the US Population has some type of sleep disorder
- Economic realities force many Americans to work longer and maintain healthy lifestyles
- Health Care Reform will force Americans to take responsibility for their health
An in-house design team focuses on creating a constant flow of effective, innovative and useful items. They regularly partner with ergonomic and sleep experts within the medical field on new concepts. This aspect of Contour's business is what sets them apart from other organizations within the industry.
Contour Health Product Strengths:
- Direct access to end users provides invaluable feedback
- Internal product design team
- Proprietary innovations - Contour owns over 60 patents and trademarks registered in the US and 30 others abroad
- Award winning products
- Independent product testing
- National media placement
- Eye-catching packaging and artwork
- Number one brand in comfort and sleep category
Since the introduction of their first product in 1991, Contour has emerged as a worldwide distributor of unique, proprietary items and has become a recognized leader in the support and comfort category. Their products help to properly align the body for overall comfort and improved well-being.
Being comfortable isn't just an indulgence, it's a necessity to obtaining quality sleep and maintaining good health. Contour partners with physicians, chiropractors and sleep experts, and use customer feedback to develop the best products possible for the marketplace. They strive to provide the consumer with affordable, quality products rich in features that are often found only in higher-priced items.