Nutra Origin Omega-3 Fish Oil Shake Pina Colada - 12 oz. (340 g)
Omega-3 Piña Colada Shake is a molecularly distilled fish oil supplement that supplies the Omega-3 fatty acids you need (EPA and DHA), but looks and tastes like a fruit shake. Sweetened with natural non-caloric sweeteners, and flavored with natural pineapple and cocount flavors, you won't believe it's from fish! Plus, Omega-3 Piña Colada Shake is better absorbed than regular fish oil. It's made with a proprietary technology that reduces the size of the fish oil molecules, making them easier to absorb through the intestinal wall. In fact, a recent human clinical study found that people who took Omega Shake had blood levels of Omega-3s nine times higher than those who took regular fish oil!
NutraOrigin Omega-3 Piña Colada Shake provides 360 mg of EPA and 360 mg of DHA per dose, plus 830 mg of Omega-9s. It is free of major allergens such as wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, and dairy - and contains no artificial colors, sweeteners, or preservatives. From supporting cardiovascular health to maintaining cognitive function to improving mood, there is probably no other dietary supplement with more scientific backing than fish oil.
Let's face it, as good as fish oil is for you, it's not always the most appetizing supplement in the world. Maybe you still remember the unpleasant fishy taste and oily texture of the cod liver oil your grandmother made you take. Or perhaps you've tried taking fish oil in capsules, but you just don't like swallowing big pills. Whatever your objection to fish oil, they think they've got your answer. Omega-3 Piña Colada Shake is, quite frankly, the easiest fish oil supplement you'll ever take: no pills to swallow, no oily texture, and a taste you'll have to try to believe.
Key benefits Nutra Origin Omega-3 Piña Colada Shake:
- May promote healthy aging
- Supports joint health, comfort and mobility
- May improve bone mineral density
- May enhance cognitive function in young and elderly adults
- May protect the health of the eye, particularly the retina
- Support a healthy pregnancy for both mother and child
- May boost mood in mothers post-partum
- Maintains triglyceride and blood pressure levels already within a healthy range
- Supports a normal heart rhythm
- Helps maintain normal blood viscosity
- Supports mental health and well-being
- Significantly improves mood
- May be effective for reducing mood swings
- May support weight loss
- May contribute to feeling full
Why Omega-3 Pina Colada Shake is Superior:
- Tastes great: looks and tastes like a fruit shake!
- Molecularly distilled: provides high potencies of DHA and EPA while removing impurities such as pesticides (PCBs, PCDFs, PCDDs, dioxin) and heavy metals (mercury, lead)
- A good source of Omega-3s: delivers 360 mg EPA and 360 mg DHA per daily dose
- Clinically proven more absorbable: raises blood levels of Omega-3s nine times higher than regular fish oil
- Certified pure: guarantees the absence of harmful heavy metals, pesticides, other contaminants, yeast, mold and bacteria
- Highly stable (fresh): very low levels of oxidation
- Guaranteed potency: what you see on the label is in the bottle
- Premium quality: Quality backed by independent inspection
- GMP-certified: Manufactured and packaged in facilities with the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) clean bill of health certification, which assures the highest level of quality
About Nutra Origin:
NutraOrigin's focus is on the development of comprehensive, state-of-the-art formulas to address nutritionally the major health concerns of Americans. their oriented toward performance, and they offer unique products, manufactured proudly in the United States, to their customers not as quick fixes but as a part of nutritional regimens that can be incorporated easily into their busy schedules. You know those days. The ones when you wake up and your head is clear, your energy is high, and your body does not ache. You feel great. Nothing can stop you. For most of us, those days are occasional. At Nutra Origin, their goal is to make them usual.
Many chronic health conditions are preventable. They result from years of poor eating habits, lack of exercise, or prolonged exposure to stress. Some have become so common that they do not even remember what good health feels like. Now leading health organizations now tell us that by returning to a healthier lifestyle - by getting the right nutrients, becoming active, and learning to manage the stressors in life - many of these conditions can be prevented, managed, or even reversed. Why can't theyr address all health problems and bodily challenges medically? The question has become a central topic in many leading publications. But the answer is fairly obvious: Western medicine is organized around acute illness, not long-term health.
"The US health care system is still largely designed to treat patients with acute medical problems.... 'At no point in medical school are physicians exposed to patients with chronic illness, except for acute episodes leading to hospitalization,' says Michael Lockshin, MD, a Harvard Medical School graduate and head of the women and rheumatic disease center at New York City Hospital for Special Surgery. "The result: Many patients shuffle from doctor to doctor in search of relief from many complications of their chronic illnesses. On average, people with one chronic condition see three different physicians and fill seven prescriptions a year, according to Partnership for Solutions, a research group at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore.
People with five or more chronic conditions make 12 physician visits and fill 50 prescriptions a year.... "Chronic diseases are now the leading cause of disability and death in the United States, with seven in 10 deaths each year attributed to such illnesses as cancer, heart diseases, diabetes and stroke. About 133 million Americans - nearly one in two adults - live with at least one chronic disease, and more than one in 10 have three or more.... "'The present medical model has ignored many of the issues - pain, fatigue, anger - that interfere with people's lives,' says Nancy Whitelaw, Ph.D, NCOA senior vice president. 'Until their care system focuses on improved health for people with chronic conditions, they will never get a handle on skyrocketing costs.
'"Why NutraOrigin, you ask? NutraOrigin was launched with the single-minded goal of developing comprehensive, state-of-the-art formulas to address nutritionally the major health concerns of Americans. They are oriented toward performance and backed by serious research and development. Their new products arise from genuine advances in technology. They only manufacture supplements that provide verifiable results for the consumer. They are committed to the highest standards of ethics and integrity. Each of their products guarantees: Purity and potency, Integrity of formulation, and Adherence to label claims. One priority is never to take professional or ethical shortcuts, so the formulations are developed without cost restrictions. That freedom ensures the highest level of effectiveness. These products provide: Highly concentrated dosages, Multiple active compounds, A full spectrum of nutritional benefits, and Synergy of components to optimize absorption.